Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ookami Base (READ FIRST POST) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:29 pm
"That is a great technique to use my friend." Hya jumped up. The water clones moved to corners of the training area. Then One of them casted a jutsu."Kioku Fukikesu!". The clone attemped to make Pyro forget what he was doing.

Hya then made some handsings."Mizu Tate no Jutsu (Water Shield Technique)!". Hya created a giant Water shield protecting him from the Mud Balls being shot at him.

The oil clones then moved around the arena, making it hard to hit them. One of them cast a justu.

"Tsukaeru no Jutsu (Choke Technique)!". The clone was making it seem as if Pyro was choaking in something. Then the clone jumped on Pyro, turning into oil. This then covered him in oil.

" Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)!". Hya used this upon impact with a mud ball. He then appearded right behind Pyro.
"Suirou no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique)!". Upon doing this, Hya trapped Pyro in a priosn of water. He had one of his water clones then follow towards him, and stood in front of the water prison."Atsubottai Mizu no Jutsu (Heavy Water Technique)!"
This made Pyro's weight 7 times heavier than his normal weight.

A third clone then stood on the side of the dome."Aranu Atsubottai Kyouatsu no Jutsu (False Heavy Pressure Technique)!". THis caused the water pressure to increase, making it unbarrible to Pyro, close to a cruching level.
The Last water clone was on the opposite side of the 3 water clone.
" Suishi Hitokiri (Drowning Assassination)!" The water clone now started to drown Pyro, making it deathly, with the tripled pressured and him having his weight be 7 times its orignal wieght.

The two oil clones then keep the dragon busy, dogding the mud and trying to shoot water at it."Mizu Tate no Jutsu (Water Shield Technique)!"

They casted this on the area with the Water prison, protecting Hya and the clones.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:45 pm
User ImageGiro stood up after being dragged by Aro. Giro remembered then that he still didn't really know any jutsu. Giro shrugged and decided to just give it his best shot. "So, what's your name?" he asked, getting ready to spar.  

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:50 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

"hehe such a great fighter" Pyro said as it was infact hard for him to move but was still simple for him to get out of performing handsigns

Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame-Resistance Technique) this protected pyro from the oil

Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique) An ember clone appeared within the water prison and due to the water pressure the clone blew up throwing the water out of place and causing the oil to burn off of his body dropping his body to the ground landing on his hand and standing the right way. Pyro gasped for air so he performed two handsigns looking as if it was one

Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique) Pyro put his hand out and shot out an oderless invisible gas into the air

Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique) Pyro then opened his mouth with his hand still up shooting out a fire dragon clearing his throat now that he shot that out, with the dragon in the air the air exploded with the dragon still going for Hya

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:13 pm
Lance Zorochi X
User ImageGiro stood up after being dragged by Aro. Giro remembered then that he still didn't really know any jutsu. Giro shrugged and decided to just give it his best shot. "So, what's your name?" he asked, getting ready to spar.
(were at the training grounds)  

Aro97

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:17 pm
(( Where at? Like which thread? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:18 pm
(just go to the mist fourm and go to the one with orrange next to it it should say something with training grounds on it.)  

Aro97

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:09 pm
aro entered tha base and went to his area and rested.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:11 pm
Mizu came in as she knew exactly what room was hers'.She jumped down from the outer area into her room.She saw how beautiful it was.She took her cloak off as she had regular clothes on.She brushed her hair to the side as she jumped in the water just floating there trying to relax.

(i really just wanna have this fight so it can end already)  

Rockgirl809

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:29 pm
Kazuo appears behind Pyro while he performed his final techniques and aimed to punch him in the back with a light punch. Pyro would most likely be un-able to dodge the punch since he is hardly able to move (as you said in your last post.) and it would come from behind while he was distracted with his jutsu. (So my punch hit your back for sure unless you had byakugan and could see me coming but even then you wouldn't be able to move again since you are still affected from being revived.)

(I followed Mizu and Aro in. If you don't like that I can just edit and put another way I could come in avoiding the tags so either way I would enter undamaged so it would be a waste to make me edit my post at the beach. btw i'm disguised so you won't be able to tell who I am, only Aro could since he is Inazuka.)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:33 pm
Scrapples
Kazuo appears behind Pyro while he performed his final techniques and aimed to punch him in the back with a light punch. Pyro would most likely be un-able to dodge the punch since he is hardly able to move (as you said in your last post.) and it would come from behind while he was distracted with his jutsu. (So my punch hit your back for sure unless you had byakugan and could see me coming but even then you wouldn't be able to move again since you are still affected from being revived.)

(I followed Mizu and Aro in. If you don't like that I can just edit and put another way I could come in avoiding the tags so either way I would enter undamaged so it would be a waste to make me edit my post at the beach. btw i'm disguised so you won't be able to tell who I am, only Aro could since he is Inazuka.)
(it`s a five tag seal barier you would have to ramove the tags and fight yourself 5 times stare so get out )  

Aro97

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:38 pm
XxChocolate JearkerxX
Scrapples

(it`s a five tag seal barier you would have to ramove the tags and fight yourself 5 times stare so get out )

(Actually no there isn't. I could say that there isn't even a barrier at all since all it says in the first post is that there is tags. So I am in.)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:42 pm
Scrapples
XxChocolate JearkerxX
Scrapples

(Actually no there isn't. I could say that there isn't even a barrier at all since all it says in the first post is that there is tags. So I am in.)

((Rahenno- I made the five tag barriar seals. you cant just walk in, or past me. To get inside you got to get past me, you know you've change since I made you Kage. Starting to wonder if I made the right))  

Aro97

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:49 pm
XxChocolate JearkerxX
Scrapples
XxChocolate JearkerxX
Scrapples

((Rahenno- I made the five tag barriar seals. you cant just walk in, or past me. To get inside you got to get past me, you know you've change since I made you Kage. Starting to wonder if I made the right))

((I've changed? No I am just following the rules. You have to have it in the first post for it to be valid. There are other ways to get into the base according to the first post. I don't appreciate how Pyro has had his RPC revived twice already, both times from me killing him fair and square. I have tried to have my old character brought back but I wasn't allowed so how is that in any way fair? I want to get in and finish Pyro off once and for all, i'm sick of this revival crap. Those kills were just a waste of my time if I let him live now and i'm sick of my time being wasted. I'm not even counting how Aro got his revived just because he complained.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:56 pm
((Pyro got revived the first time Because bb allowed him too, the second time was fair and square. We found a healer in grass. So your time wasn't wasted. And to get in you have to get throught the beach tags that I clearly put up. I don't really care what score you have to settle with Pyro, but do it fairly, instead of meta-gaming.))  

Aro97

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:59 pm
XxChocolate JearkerxX
((Pyro got revived the first time Because bb allowed him too, the second time was fair and square. We found a healer in grass. So your time wasn't wasted. And to get in you have to get throught the beach tags that I clearly put up. I don't really care what score you have to settle with Pyro, but do it fairly, instead of meta-gaming.))
§_Scrapples_§

(There is no barrier. You aren't a medical ninja. You can't and don't know sealing or barrier jutsu. I'm not meta-gaming, meta-gaming would be me knowing where the base is which I obviously followed Aro to from the gates and I sunk in through the ground to it. I didn't break any rules, you are the only one breaking rules. That is just it, he was allowed to bring his RPC back and I wasn't.)

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff