Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Iron bars O//A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:46 pm
((I knew I forgot something. >.<
Yeah go ahead and post while I post your pro up.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:01 pm
Mei Mei Song Le
User Image

Waking up, Mei Mei got out of bed. Brushing her teeth, and changing her clothes, she looked up at her calender. Today she was going to get a new pet/friend. Making egg, bacon, and bread, quickly eating her food, she counted up her money, and left the house. The only main purpose of her getting a pet/friend was she was she was very lonely, in her big house. Sighing, she flew in the air. Her wings fluttering. Hoping a pet/friend was so, 'Oh now I have been bought!! No!!! or No!! I'm not no slave get me out of here.' She sighed. Getting to her destination. She stepped into the "house." Her heals clicking with every step. She saw the list of pets. Interested in the one named Kira. Hoping they could be friends. She turned to her cage. Spotting the little Neko, smiling at her cautions around others and what not. She began humming a song, to get her attention.

The song I'm humming:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAo9L_wKe0o/0/pAo9L_wKe0o  

polarisyn

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:11 pm
Ironfist perused through the cages inspecting his merchandise. Smiling slightly he gets up on the podium. "Your attention please. My name that I am called is Ironfist, welcome to my humble shop the Iron Bars. We have a wide variety of exotic pets just waiting to be sold. Once your interested in what you want to purchase bring your tags to me. You can buy ONLY and I mean ONLY two slaves." He lifted a cigar to his mouth and took a deep drag before speaking again. "And we're in luck, one of our most rare pets is now up for grabs as well, though not cheap of course." He smiled brightly but inward he frowned. The sooner he could get rid of Blade the better. "So step right up ladies and gents and tell me what strikes your fancy."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:20 pm
Mei Mei Song Le
User Image

Hearing the Man speaking, addressing himself Iron Fist. Mei Mei thought it was a nice name for him. She began yelling slightly, "I would throw in cash now, but I prefer asking her if she would like to go home with me! But if she does how much for her?" She said happily. While she was talking her bells on her hair, bobbled slightly, jingling around in a nice rhythm. Then directing back to her little friend. Beginning humming again, she began to think how much fun, and exciting to have her friend. She wondered if she can help her fill the blackness in her heart. First off we would buy new clothes, then food, then go home, and plan more plans. Wondering, what does she love, amusement parks? Its been along time... I should really go out more. 'My wings are killing me without exercise.' She thought happily. Humming more loudly, she stretched her wings. A feather from her wings, fell inside the cage. Wondering if her feather were exciting. She was giddy with excitement. Her bells jingled.  

polarisyn

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:35 pm
color=grey]Hopping down from his pedastal he walked over to her and looked in the cage. "Ah yes, you have a good eye m'lady. She is well trained in quite a few areas including cleaning." Taking another drag he made sure to blow it out away from her. He didnt quite understand why she wanted to ask her if she wanted to go. "Just tell me when your ready." He smiled at her warmly and walked off.

Blade watched on at all the people peering into cages, his own being stared at hard. He glared right back at them with his crystaline eyes. It made them nervous, and he was disgusted. Though his face showed nothing of this.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:46 pm
Mei Mei Song Le
User Image

"Oh, why thank you. I hope your business goes smoothly without any interruptions. Well, have a good day." Talking to him as he walked past. Sighing, she didn't know why there is such a thing called slavery. Blowing a her bangs up out her her eyes, she sat down, next to the cage. Looking at her fingernails. 'Well I need to cut my nails, again.' Craning her neck, and cracking her arms, she yawned. Looking around, she quickly wanted to talk to one of the pets. Looking around, she spotted a boy, named Blade. Walking over to him. She wondered. Tilting her head. She noticed he was nervous. "Hello, little fellow, how are you today? Are you bored. I was wondering, do you like any snacks? Do you like cookies?" Taking out a little bag full of treats. Waiting for an answer, and seeing what will he respond. Looking back at Kira, hoping no one claimed her yet.  

polarisyn

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:52 pm
Blade stared at her for a minute. He tilted his head slightly but sighed as he figured somebody would be brave enough. He opened his eyes all the way and stared at her with his eyes aglow. Leaning foward he spoke low. Kileari herta manwet." His face contorted very briefly then he tried again. "Bored...no...snaks...are good..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:57 pm
Mei Mei Song Le
User Image

Giggling slightly, as he looked at her. Handing a bag of snacks, she all made them they were all fresh, for a party, she was going later. "Here you go, Tell me what you think? They're alot of variety so, don't be shy! Go grab them, as much okay. Help yourself." Humming again the same song.

((I couldn't manage get another long post. Tehe!! ))  

polarisyn

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:09 pm
The song was odd and his ears twitched as he caught it. Looking to see if anybody was watching Blade's hand snaked out to try and nab one but the shock from the stasis field around him zapped his hand. His eyes glowed brighter for a moment and it got a bit colder but not really bad. His eyes dimmed and he lowered his head a bit. Taking a breath his hand lashed out and into the bag. As it went through the barrier it shocked him badly but he still snatched a cookie up and withdrew his arm. His arm was badly burnt as he chewed into the cookie. But as he sat there his skin was already starting to heal itself back.

Hearing the shock IronFist came over and looked at Blade. He looked at her for a moment and sighed. "He is dangerous...you dont want him. Lets go back and talk with the other one shall we?"

He knew the look on the boss, and he was glad for it. Smiling he bowed his head to her and smiled. "Blea...." He shook his head to celar it. "Its...good..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:17 pm
Mei Mei Song Le
User Image

Hearing the shock. She saw him successfully get the cookie. The man who she recently talked to, came. As he spoke, she heard, Blade said it was good. First, "IronFist, I see no anger or a slight rebellion in his expression, and it was my fault really. I didn't know their were shock around the cage. I would've gave him one. Sorry, Blade for your hand. And Thank You, for saying its good, Blade. Heres a bag of sweets. Have the whole bag, I have plenty." Carefully handing him the bag. Successfully she stood up, and walked away. Almost walking away. She only moved an inch. Waiting for his reaction.  

polarisyn

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:22 pm
IronFist couldnt react, if he tried to take it away he might lose a potential customer. He would make him pay later for his actions.

Blade however took the bag and gazed into it. Why a master was being kind he couldnt guess, but he had only eaten bread for the past few weeks. He reached into the bag and took a handful out and started to eat them with a slight smile on his face. They were good and though he didnt quite understand it, he was glad somebody had some kindess. Soon he had ate the whole bag.

"He is dangerous m'lady, its why he wears a special collar. Last of his kind as far as we know and he is strong. It wasnt your fault, his cage is the only one electrified. We had to take some extra precautions after last time..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:31 pm
Mei Mei Song Le
User Image

Smiling as he smiled. "No I believe its my fault, and its okay. There no need for telling me the cautions, everyone the same, its just the environment, and the order. Its the same." As she took one last look at him, sadly she only had enough money for one. She'll come back for him. Walking back to Kira, seeing if she awaken yet. Sitting down, she relaxed. Her wings stretched. Sighing. 'What cruel environment. Oh Well whats done, done.'

(( Me gotta go, sorry. I gotta go to the temple. Believe going to the temple late is not a great. Sorry guys. See ya later or TOMORROW. I hope. I don't wish to part!!!! ))  

polarisyn

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:40 pm
Kira acted like she was sleeping, but she was really watching the others around her. She wasn't really interested unless she was getting out of here. She sighed and yawned as she wagged her tail. She looked over at the others and just kept quiet. She saw the girl sit by her and smiled to her. She made a quiet meow noise. "Hello." she then said.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:10 pm
Luna bit her lip for a moment. Two. Only two... She watched the 'dangerous' one. He seemed like someone who could use some help. Luna walked over and stood next to the cage. She smiled at Blade. "Hello." She whispered to him. Luna pushed her hair behind her ear. "Excuse me sir." She called to IronFist. "I would like him. That is, if it's alright with you." Luna meant the last part for Blade, but it sounded as though it had been intended for someone else. She didn't want someone like the man who was 'collecting the rare ones' to have the chance to torture someone so... her thoughts trailed off as she glanced back at Blade.  

WispingWillow

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:50 am
"Ah I see, yes he is a fine specimen for what is left of a dead race. Though he is my most expensive one...and he also needs to be conditioned." He grinned and led her over to a table. On it were displayed cattle prods, whips and other conditioning devices. "Would you be needing any of these?"

Blade watched the girl standing next to him. He wondered if she was actually asking him or not. His hair bristled and his eyes flashed brighter when he mentioned his race so offhandedly. They then dimmed and he lowered his head with a blank expression as he knew it to be true.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff