alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:41 pm
That sounds pretty sweet. I still haven't played Crash Course... xD;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:42 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin
Regulust
Hashire Kazemeijin
When they use the word 'episode', it makes me think the task of getting to 'The Passing' for the original crew will only be one map, and not a new campaign as a whole. Similar to how The Last Stand only had The Lighthouse.

And I like how they're adding back in previously cut content like they did with Crash Course. I wonder if they'll ever re-implement the Screamer.

One thing I don't like though is that it was mentioned that the original 4 will be NPCs in The Passing. I wanted to be Louis. =/

Then get the campaign for L4D1.

The Passing is a full campaign.

I know The Passing is a full campaign. The Passing is old news. It's been known it was coming for a good while.

I was referring to the new L4D1 DLC announced that explains how the original 4 get to The Passing in the first place.

I'm pretty sure it's not going to be just 1 Chapter.... unless it is really really ******** long.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:48 pm
Regulust
Hashire Kazemeijin
Regulust
Hashire Kazemeijin
When they use the word 'episode', it makes me think the task of getting to 'The Passing' for the original crew will only be one map, and not a new campaign as a whole. Similar to how The Last Stand only had The Lighthouse.

And I like how they're adding back in previously cut content like they did with Crash Course. I wonder if they'll ever re-implement the Screamer.

One thing I don't like though is that it was mentioned that the original 4 will be NPCs in The Passing. I wanted to be Louis. =/

I know The Passing is a full campaign. The Passing is old news. It's been known it was coming for a good while.

I was referring to the new L4D1 DLC announced that explains how the original 4 get to The Passing in the first place.

I'm pretty sure it's not going to be just 1 Chapter.... unless it is really really ******** long.

I'm just skeptical is all. The words they chose just make me think 1 map. Wouldn't be the first short campaign. Although The Last Stand isn't really canon as far as I know, and Crash Course has 2.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:51 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin
Regulust
Hashire Kazemeijin
Regulust
Hashire Kazemeijin

I'm just skeptical is all. The words they chose just make me think 1 map. Wouldn't be the first short campaign. Although The Last Stand isn't really canon as far as I know, and Crash Course has 2.
Quote:
Valve's Chet Faliszek told Kotaku that Left 4 Dead 2's survivors will rendezvous with the original quartet later on in the campaign, and that they will aid Coach, Nick, Ellis and Rochelle in finishing the third map in the campaign.

There's going to be at least three.  

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:53 pm
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Regulust
Hashire Kazemeijin
Regulust

Quote:
Valve's Chet Faliszek told Kotaku that Left 4 Dead 2's survivors will rendezvous with the original quartet later on in the campaign, and that they will aid Coach, Nick, Ellis and Rochelle in finishing the third map in the campaign.

Again, not referring to The Passing.

Referring to the L4D1 DLC that leads up to The Passing.

That website that Reg linked to
Then, about a "month or so" after that, Valve plans to release an add-on for the first Left 4 Dead, an episode that will tell the story of the original survivors' journey to "The Passing."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:57 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Regulust
Hashire Kazemeijin

Quote:

What does it matter to you?
You don't own either.

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:58 pm
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Regulust

Quote:

What does it matter to you?
You don't own either.

Doesn't mean I can't read up on it.

And I'll have D2 eventually. I just need money or for someone to get it for me.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:02 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin
Regulust
Hashire Kazemeijin
Regulust
Hashire Kazemeijin

But you could say that the campaigns are each episodes.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:05 pm
Regulust
Hashire Kazemeijin
Regulust
Hashire Kazemeijin
Regulust
Hashire Kazemeijin

But you could say that the campaigns are each episodes.

Just ignore him.

Disputing the point only gives him a reason to attempt and prove why he's right.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:15 pm
You also can't compare to The Last Stand as that is exclusively for Survival and it is also non-canon.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:52 pm
...it better be good and better be two levels or more that's all I have to say  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff