Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Warren Masterpiece Theatre:: (Resident Evil Roleplaying)
New Role Play Discussions - Ideas and Feedback Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want to try something new? Or do you prefer the 'Old-School' style of RE RPs?
  Yeah, would like to try something new...
  No, I prefer to do it in the old 'Rural/Urban/Town/City setting'
  Dunno. Lets see where it leads to...
  Whatever dude...
View Results

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:12 pm
ReJecT001
s**t man, count me in.
Hehehe.. Seems like your the only person listening to what I say, lol. Ah well... Thought people will like it...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:39 pm
damn stupid ppl  

ReJecT001

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:56 pm
Sounds WWII-esque. If it's over AIM or some service like that, I'd love to join in as a scientist. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:38 pm
Hehehe... well, I don't know. I was gonna have it done here in the guild, but don't have that many feed back, not even sure if many like the idea. I guess it does seem farfetched in some places...  

lKiCk-l

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:58 am
Well I guess it's not that eye-popping of an RP, didn't get much fed back... Maybe I'll start it in the Barton Town section you know. Test it out or something. See what happens... Ah well.

Other ideas to the current RP brainstorm... None so far.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:45 pm
I like it but is romance allowed. Im in the ood for a good action romance RP.  

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

BriarSilver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:40 am
Dude. Looks pretty cool. I am a bit lost though...would we be the humans tryign to free the cryo-thingers, or would we be the cryo-thingers.

Cause personaly, I would hate to lose the whole human footsolder easy to die thing...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:51 am
Sorry for disappearing, I had a lot of stuff to do. Anyways. questions be needing answers.

Iris Heart: Yes, romance is allowed. In one Resident Evil RP I ran, RE: The Campus, there was somewhat of a little romance in there. But people stopped coming to the RP.

So, recap: Romance is allowed.

Silver: Play both if you like. I personally am taking control on one of the Nemesis Killers, yet, I will be playing some of the soldiers later on. Also, if anyone wanthey can play a Tyrant/Nemesis. Free your mind ^^  

lKiCk-l

ReJecT001

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:44 am
so this is up and running?
where?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:15 am
ReJecT001
so this is up and running?
where?
Err, the RE Rp I am running at the moment? I got a link in my Sig.

As for the RP that is still in planning, I'm nearly done with some of the preliminary stuff.  

lKiCk-l

Chris8904

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:25 pm
I'm really confused with this. So it's an a post appocalyptic realm right. The has completely taken over their are a few cities underground who has survived..and what are we suppose to be doing exactly. It's pretty interesting
i would think that a simpler RE RP would be more appealing to everyone sort of like a RE Outbreak hybrid. One that is based on a good setting that might be expected for a RE game something in a city or a rural town.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:13 am
Chris8904
I'm really confused with this. So it's an a post appocalyptic realm right. The has completely taken over their are a few cities underground who has survived..and what are we suppose to be doing exactly. It's pretty interesting
i would think that a simpler RE RP would be more appealing to everyone sort of like a RE Outbreak hybrid. One that is based on a good setting that might be expected for a RE game something in a city or a rural town.
Well, if you play the 'Humans' ofcourse you try to stay alive and battle the 'Tyrants'.

If you play as the 'Tyrants' your job is to irradicate the last remaining humans that are still in the underground cities. The Tyrants/Nemesees are much smarter, much more stronger and faster. They fight in teams and can coordinate attacks. Now, there is another catch.

There are 10 bio-engineered/altered humans that are in Cryo-stasis. These humans, are known as 'Tyrant Killers'. If your playing as one of them, then you are to wait for a while until you are found, then you may start fighting against the Tyrants.

And now, the reason why I am trying this is because I want to try something new, rather than using the same style of RE RPing. It's like making a movie; you take the same name, the same background, same characters, but you change the whole style to make something new.

That's what I am trying to do. Just trying to make something new. If people didn't like it, and it doesn't work, then at least I tried. I jsut noticed that some people haven't tired a new style of RP making.  

lKiCk-l

Chris8904

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:59 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
Chris8904
Well, if you play the 'Humans' ofcourse you try to stay alive and battle the 'Tyrants'.

If you play as the 'Tyrants' your job is to irradicate the last remaining humans that are still in the underground cities. The Tyrants/Nemesees are much smarter, much more stronger and faster. They fight in teams and can coordinate attacks. Now, there is another catch.

There are 10 bio-engineered/altered humans that are in Cryo-stasis. These humans, are known as 'Tyrant Killers'. If your playing as one of them, then you are to wait for a while until you are found, then you may start fighting against the Tyrants.

And now, the reason why I am trying this is because I want to try something new, rather than using the same style of RE RPing. It's like making a movie; you take the same name, the same background, same characters, but you change the whole style to make something new.

That's what I am trying to do. Just trying to make something new. If people didn't like it, and it doesn't work, then at least I tried. I jsut noticed that some people haven't tired a new style of RP making.

Ok now i understand the RP a little more better. I'm down for it then. Put me in for one of the Cryo-stasis people.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:34 am
Alright then. I'm glad I managed to clear things up ^^  

lKiCk-l

Chris8904

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:27 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Alright then. I'm glad I managed to clear things up ^^

So when is this whole thing going to start. Also you should start that College RE RP over again so i can be in it..lol twisted  
::Warren Masterpiece Theatre:: (Resident Evil Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games