Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:15 pm
Kaze ran along the road to school, not really watching where he was going. Of course, he ran smack dab into someone (Natsu). "Uah!" He managed to get out as he fell to the ground. "Urg..." He looked over to see who he ran into. "Ah, gomen ne! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." He held out his hand for the other boy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:34 pm
Natsu hit the ground with a thud, as a somewhat annoyed look formed on his face. He looked up to see who had bumped into him to see that it was someone from his school, but he couldn't remember who. He was never really good with names.

Taking the boys hand, he then climbed to his feet before dusting off his clothes of any debri.

"It's fine, no harm done right?" He responded in an emotionless tone. He then picked his bag up off the sidewalk, as he slung it over his shoulder.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:56 pm
IkumiAngel
Natsu hit the ground with a thud, as a somewhat annoyed look formed on his face. He looked up to see who had bumped into him to see that it was someone from his school, but he couldn't remember who. He was never really good with names.

Taking the boys hand, he then climbed to his feet before dusting off his clothes of any debri.

"It's fine, no harm done right?" He responded in an emotionless tone. He then picked his bag up off the sidewalk, as he slung it over his shoulder.

"Right." He followed along. "So...I've seen you around school before, Natsu right? I don't know if you know my name so...it's Kazeki Tsuki, but you can call me Kaze."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:00 pm
"Ahh ya, now I know who you are." He responded, as it suddenly clicked as to who he was. He then glanced down at his watch to see that he had about 5 minutes to get to class. He wasn't really in a hurry though, but he didn't know if Kaze wanted to be late.

"We better hurry if we don't want to be late, there's about 5 minutes before school starts." He then suddenly said, as he began to walk towards the school.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:04 pm
Kaze sighed. And started walking. "I tend to be late for classes more than Mrs. Mizuno would like..."

((I was thinking that Sailor Mercury would be teaching them...))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:12 pm
"I think she's pretty much used to me being late." He responded, as he readjusted the strap on his bag. He then glanced out of the corner of his eye towards Kaze. Usually people alway seemed uneasy around him, or just avoided him at all cost. Though Kaze seemed calm, or he was just really good at pretending. It was probably best not to worry about it for the moment, and he was probably one of the few that didn't care about his past. Though he would just have to wait and find out.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:20 pm
Kaze smiled. He had heard some of the other kids talking about this guy, but he never cared. He was very trusting until met someone. And for some reason, he really trusted this guy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:28 pm
Natsu shoved his hands into his pockets, as his hand bumped into a crumpled up piece of paper. He carefully pulled it out to reveal that it was a bill of some sort. He carefully read it over before cursing to himself. It was the electric bill. He must have shoved it into his pocket when he got home from school on friday and forgot about. He would have to go pay it on his way to work after kick boxing.

Grumbling to himself he then folded the paper back up, before placing into his jacket pocket. He then turned his attention back to Kaze seeing how it started to get akwardly quiet.

"What classes do you have?" He asked.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:43 pm
"Oh me? I have...um lets see...all the basic classes and um...oh yeah, Kendo! What about you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:22 am
"Well I have chemistry, algerbra, advanced literature, gym, and german class." He responded, as he rounded the corner to see the school. Juuban High was a pretty big school, and was suppose to be a pretty good one to go to also. Natsu could really have cared less about it, but he couldn't complain either. He had seen some other schools that were way worse, and would prefer to go to juuban high then them. Even though this school did get on his nerves at times.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:42 am
"Wow. Those are lots of advanced classes!" As they got to the doors, Kaze smiled. "So, do you wanna have lunch with me and my friends? We usually eat on the roof."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:08 pm
"They're not that advanced considering that I was held back a year." He said, as he shrugged it off. He didn't really care if people knew that he was held back a year or not. A lot of people have been held back even though he didn't acctually know of anyone.

A somewhat surprised look soon formed on his face when Kaze asked if he wanted to sit by him and his friends at lunch. Usually he just ate in the courtyard by himself, and had grown quiet used to it. Though he wouldn't mind sitting by others for a change, but he was kind of hesistant. He didn't really know how his friends would react, but decided to join him any ways.

"Sure why not." He responded, as he made his way inside of the school. He luckily didn't have that far to go to get to his first hour class, so he could probably make it in time.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:38 pm
"Okay then. See you at lunch!" Kaze ran off to class. One of his friends, Osaka Yuuhi (Naru's son), was waiting for him. "Yo Kaze, who are you later than normal?"

"I was talking to Natsu."

"Natsu? That guy is scary."

"So's Kino-sama but your mom was friends with her. He's really nice, just a little not used to other people. And I invited him to have lunch with us."

"Fine..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:09 pm
Natsu nodded, before making his way down the hall towards his first hour class. It was one of his easier classes, and he didn't seem to mind it either. He quickly opened the door to the class room, and made his way to his seat just as the bell began to ring. The teacher began to take roll call, and a somewhat surprised look formed on her face when she noticed that Natsu had arrived on time for once.

"Mr. Yasuo im glad you decided to show up on time." She said somewhat sarcastically, but in a friendly tone. The room was quiet for what seemed like a couple seconds, before the teacher cheerfully continued to take roll call.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:33 pm
*At Lunchtime*

Kaze and Yuuhi sat with a couple of the other boys from their class on the roof. Kaze kept looking around for Natsu.

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff