Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Sky of Light (Light Territory)
The wide open sky Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:43 pm
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
Teran could only smile at the coming power of Defaeco. It was something that could match Teran's origin form, or at least, it currently could. "Come at me Defaeco! Give everything that you got, is it the king or the god?" Rushing forward through the air, the spinning light and dark was enough to counter the light contained within the king. Origin began to speak to Teran once again, and all was clear.

Standing within space, nothing besides stars and Origin, the god began to speak. "Yo dude... he is totally gonna kick your a**. You gotta not hold back! Use your Oh em gee kill attack! Just use my strength man, right now you are at the strength of your fifth form darkness... lets see if you can beat him with this, otherwise you are gonna have to use more and more, but right now, it seems that your holy slayer is good! First, use that little phrase I taught you, so you can truly unleash it!" The space left Teran, a whistling sound flowing from his ears, as Teran stood still, his power about to start.

"Exigo..." His wings became solid, light around his body fusing perfectly with his darkness, they were no longer either of the elements, it was something different, something so strong that the sky itself began to rupture. The air began to grow cold, and it was as though Teran was freezing, and boiling hot at the same time. He growled as the power swelled to a point in which it was so extreme, it turned into a yell. Eventually, he was screaming as it overwhelmed him, and at once, it all stopped, and he closed his eyes. "Crepusculum!" The power evened out, and Teran was now perfect.

Sticking out his arm, Holy slayer was consumed in darkness and light, both weapons, although looking to be of either dark or light dominance, had the same element, the combined one that Teran was master of. Rushing forward, he slashed at the king, the sky ripping apart, and the clouds exploding into rain. Lightning began to strike, flames flew from every part of the sky. Water in the air turned into icy tornado's, although Teran did not make any of these, the natural elements were angry, and the power of the Genesis that Teran was now showed itself.

Stabbing in the air, Light and dark blasts shot towards Defaeco as multiple spikes, which surrounded him, and launched forward, thousands, if not millions of spikes.
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:34 pm
Nokay stood up on the clouds and stretched a little. "Well you guys have fun, I'm going to the ground." Nokay jumped off the cloud and shot like a meteor for the ground.  

Hakora vi Britannia

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:37 am
"...You underestimate me," Defaeco muttered under his breath. His scepter appeared in his left hand, a golden ball appearing parallel to the top side of his hand. In his right, he held the sword that was now pointed upward. "Vultus." Wall shields appeared all around him, acting as dark absorption as a purifier. He was able to take the darkness out of the spikes, but they still broke through the shields. Through these shields, however, Defaeco gained much more power in his light. He slashed out his sabre, whilst doing an aerial in the air, sending light spikes into the incoming spikes. Each spike hit each other causing a loud, annoying, clanging noise. Defaeco straightened himself back out, flaring his six wings outward. The golden sphere growing by his scepter now had a diameter half the size of his staff. It was growing. "Teran... your usual berserk fighting ways can never defeat a strategist," he said smoothly, his voice sounding like a dark song. The now, somehow longer, golden hair seemed to be flowing like waves behind him as if there was a soft breeze, while actually, because of the angered elements, there was quite hard of a "breeze."

((Short post, first failed two nights ago, got pissed and got off. First try was long, to lazy to go at it again. Also, couldn't get on yesterday. Monitor was screwy.))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:02 pm
"Defaeco! I have always been a berserk fighter, you know that. Did you also know how much you over power me when we were younger? I did, which is how I learned to strategize in order to defeat you!" Teran jumped forward, his body extremely fast as he seemed to disappear as he flowed around Defaeco, in reality, he was just that fast. He slashed a single time, and a loud roar erupted from his blade, it was like a hurricane, the sonic boom so loud from the speed.

(short post, sorry dude)

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:17 pm
"You misunderstand Teran. I have changed in many ways since we fought in our early years as sparring partners," a voice said behind Teran. The strike went through what seemed to be Defaeco but the voice came from behind, yet nothing was there. "See, a berserker really has a form of a strategy. First they will try to attack from all ways, then go behind, but now that I've gotten you confused, you will attempt to attack air," he continued, the voice moving away to Teran's side. The orb, that stopped growing when it's diameter was the size of the scepter. When the voice moved, Defaeco's vision also seemed to be moving. "The fact is, I haven't been in that position at all. With this power, this power of light, I used refractions to make it seem I was there, while I stayed in one spot elsewhere the entire time. My main problem was maintaining the refractions with the wild elements around us. What I am trying to say is: You are going to have to use a strategy. But instead, you will likely think that you have figured out how to find me, but fail miserably," he said now behind Teran again. The vision of Defaeco had seemed to walk, but maintained the center position, while the orb rotated around Defaeco.

"NOW LET'S CAUSE TROUBLE!" Three orbs of light flew in into the sky, from where Defaeco's voice had come from. The orb rotated around the vision of Defaeco, and the wings of the vision started to flap in the air, and it's scepter was now pointing opposite of the way Ketsu was located. The three orbs floated in the sky like a sun while an orb appeared in front of Teran fired off. Again the vision of Defaeco moved and the orb rotated.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:25 pm
the skill of Defaeco was something of a god, the long golden strands of hair like wire, crawling down his neck and sticking out straight as they reached to his back. It seemed as though his hair always got longer, as its main flew behind the man's body, and with this lack of fear of Teran's style of fighting created a look of not only ignorance, but of weakness. "My goodness..." Teran whispered, his lips curving into a frown as his brow wrinkled, eyes growing hazy. The man in front of him was to cocky against the absolute strength of origin, and for that, the pain that would result would be far more painful then normal.

Orbs of light, more like large balls, very bright to the eye, it was hard to avoid the gaze, enticing and dangerous, Teran placed his hands outward to grab them, and as one reached him, he retreated his hand, for the moment it touched, an intense burn filled him, and the wince that covered his face was not from the obvious pain, yet from the enjoyment, the anticipation, the need to destroy these balls of hop. "Exigo..." Teran whispered, the light and darkness around him entering into its perfect harmony, and the two blades he held creating multiple slashes.

"While it is true, you are a strategist, i doubt that you have a strategy for my intense power..." The darkness and light in harmony were a perfect twilight, casting a white shadow behind Teran, expanding and compressing as the air itself morphed. Defaeco was outmatched, and the ground was starting to show itself, they would hit the ground of anima forest soon.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:44 pm
"Oh, Teran. It seems that you have failed this time. I think that I win this round," Defaeco said. The sound came from behind Teran yet again. However the vision of Defeaco turned into another golden ball of light. There were now five. Each quickly got into place, rotating around the "hero." In an instant, they split into many parts, surrounding Teran tightly. "Ka-" the voice behind Teran started. On the ground was a standing Defaeco with wings and a golden aura surrounding him. Defaeco snapped his fingers. The spheres, all eighty of the tiny spheres grew large, hitting each other, and then, "boom," Defaeco finished his sentence. He didn't know how Teran handled the spheres for by the time they had split into eighty, he was walking away towards Naru.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:37 pm
Multiple orbs, balls of light, orbs of hate, those little objects of such destruction. How magnificent such intent to kill can be, the beauty of those little shapes of light were, mystifying and enticing, the urge to stay and watch was overpowering, yet of course, as fighting went, it was all but a trap as they enclosed the hero, his life slowly slipping from his body, or at least, that was the thought, as they all exploded onto his skin, causing minimal damage because of the dark light aura around him. It slowly reformed itself as Teran floated down to the ground, attacking at Defaeco, and launching the two of them into anima forest.

[le exit!]

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:40 am
Myst entered the area known as the sky. It was not as it was now, but as it had been millions of years ago. He was not here physically, but in spirit. He saw Chaos... fighting darkness? Being aided by... Light? The great lie of darkness. It was all clear to him. As soon as he realized what had been hidden from him for so long, he dissipated, and went back to his body.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:02 pm
Do my words sound like music to your ears?

Ruo stood over the sky of light as he looked up ahead. Angels flew above him, the large spirits of light were powerful, and were awe inspiring, almost as beautiful as he was before. As he saw them, he reached out into the sky, as he yelled. "Come down to me!" As a stray angel flew lower than the rest. It had long flowing golden hair, that reached the ground, and a long white robe, that fell even further than the divine's hair. It had soft blue eyes, and a smiling face. "My child, let me ease you." It spoke, as it walked close to Ruo, and touched his face, stumbling backwards at the horror that was the disfigured man, and his dead stare.

"Hello angel. I will stain my hands so that she doesn't have to." The angel in fluorescent white stared into the bloodshot eyes of Ruo, who was holding a now rusty dagger. As he walked closer, the angel tried to run, as he grabbed her hand, and brought her close to him. "I will never let you go. Cry, for your life is mine."

Perfection, the heavenly screams she echoed into the light were unheard, as the imp attacked her. Tying her down with his ripped apart cloaks, he stood over her naked, his spine showing through his back as bumps. His knife slashing slowly through her wings, as she screamed ever louder.

The blood of an angel is so much lighter than that of a human! Lethe echoed as he watched, as soon as she made contact with his eyes, her own closed. Reaching her hands out higher into the sky, she was grabbing at something, ambitions, and perhaps dreams. Life was gone for her, and as she accepted this, Ruo's demonic knife dug deeper into her wings. One was gone, as she remained quiet.

Placing his knife against her neck, Ruo was enjoying himself. "laugh with me. . .laugh with me!" His other knife materialized, as he cut the hand of hers that reached towards the sky, as it touched the ground, it closed. He dug into her flesh further, as both wings were ripped off of the angel. They looked wilted, as they lay on the ground next to him. "These. . .are for Venustas. And this. . ." His blade slid like butter into her neck in a stabbing motion, as her skin turned pale, her body growing cold.

"Is for the devil."

Lethe entered into the body, and it disintegrated. still a ball of nothingness, he smiled.

Well. . .take your beauty back. . .you tainted youth you. A halo flew over Ruo's head, as it went towards Venustas, who had seen everything. Ruo's body returned to normal, as he lay on the ground where the blood was spilled, weeping. His eyes wouldn't open, as his tears were filled with misery. "What have I just done?"

Of course. A symphony in front of your very eyes.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image
Of course I'm beautiful.

Venustas watched with no emotion in her eyes as a beautiful angel descended from the heavens to Ruo's call. She was powerful, but blinded by light. It was apparent that it was the only thing she knew. She wasn't a guardian, but a simple citizen of the heavens, blessed with beauty and innocence. Her eyes were soft and blue with long golden-blond hair. She had died young and thereafter became an angel. Now she would see the darkness. . . forever.

Quietly, Venustas watched Ruo grab her, her eyes were still and dark. It seemed that she was staring past it all, in denial of the truth unfolding before her eyes. The evil was beginning to creep into her heart as she watched, tears once again pooling in her eyes. Ruo truly looked like a gremlin, a disgusting beast as he slowly tortured her. It wasn't until she realized that he was disconnecting her wings that Venustas' eyes rekindled to see it.

Two wings were before her, wilted and hideous. But they were for her. She knelt beside them and her hands hesitated above them, trembling, her tears dripping onto the sensitive feathers. These wings would not grant her access to the heavens, but would give her the ability to fly and restore her powers as a guardian that had descended. Her eyes flicked between the two wings as she cried. Then her gentle fingers brushed against the soft feathers. . .

There was a light, bright and harsh as the wings floated up and drifted to her back. Pain, searing and burning engulfed her back as the wings welded themselves to it. She screamed quickly at the pain, her eyes crammed shut as the wings seemed to repair themselves. The feathers were full again, and plush. Their color was silver, shimmering like metal in the light. All was silent as Venustas slowly opened her eyes, revealing Ruo, laying in a pool of angelic blood, his eyes creating a pool of their own. Venustas also felt the presence of her halo above her head. The deed was done.

Silently, she drifted to Ruo and knelt beside him, placing a hand on his shoulder. She too was crying as she looked at him, beautiful as he could be again. Her eyes were twinkling, but only because they were so wet.

"You have done the only thing you could do." Venustas paused as she looked to her left and to her right at her newly-gained wings. "All will be okay, Ruo. Please rise now. We need to get you into clothing." Her eyes were gentle as she looked at Ruo, waiting for his grief to subside.

Just as an angel should be.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:31 pm

"I . . .am alright, just let me lay here. . ." Ruo closed his regal purple eyes, as he remained silent.

Well. . .he is dead inside. Your turn! Follow meeee!

Lethe motioned towards Venustas.

If you don't follow, who knows what will happen?!?

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Evol Bear
Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image
Of course I'm beautiful.

With elegance and a striking power, Venustas arrived in the heavens. Her eyes were cold as she looked at Ruo who was still laying in the blood, feeble, even in his restored health. He was not alone.

Surrounding him were angels who had descended in response to the angel's death. They were chanting quietly as they stared down at Ruo, their wings creating a ring around him, a light aura just beginning to light the five bodies. It wasn't long before Venustas recognized the chant and she knew she didn't have much time. Her hands trembled as she reached for her whip.

Once she had a firm grip on her whip, she lashed it outward, slashing at one of the angels. It did not hit them, but made a very loud sound which successfully distracted them. "Do not harm him. There is something far more evil amongst us now. Ascend, guardians." As she spoke, one of the male guardians turned to her and spoke softly.

"You have her wings. . ." He was angry, his voice was tense and his muscles were flexing as he braced to launch forward at her. His mint-green eyes pierced into her with anger, his long, light-brown hair lightly covering one of them as it blew in the wind. "Ascend the rest of you. I will punish her alone." It wasn't long before he was charging towards her.

Using her wings, Venustas launched herself backwards with a powerful gust of wind, the guardian still charging after her. Several loud cracks filled the heavens as she slashed at him, slowing him down only for a moment. Then with a flick of her wrist, she had the whip coiled around his neck. "Enough, you fool. It was necessary to do what has been done. A child has perished because of a creature that claims to be a Genesis, and I fear the worst is yet to come. There is something evil amongst us, now go and warn the heavens." She held him there as his eyes filled with fear.

"A Genesis?" He was in disbelief as she stared at him with cold eyes. He was standing uncomfortably with the whip hugging his neck. "How do you know of the heavens and the guardians?" Venustas was quiet for a moment longer before she uttered a small phrase known only by the guardians themselves.

"Deus lucem."

The guardian glared a moment then nodded. He was still angered, but understood that she was a guardian, it was the only reason he trusted her. Slowly, she allowed the whip to unravel from his neck as he walked towards the dead angel. He picked up her body gently before looking back at Venustas.

"Let us hope you are right, fallen one." His stare was cold but fearful. Then with a pump of his wings, he launched back to the heavens with the lifeless angel in his arms.

Quickly, Venustas turned back to Ruo and sprinted to his side. "Ruo, please. . . Are you alright?"

Just as an angel should be.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:31 pm

"Lethe gone? With him in my body, I could feel that hatred. He tricked us, he is no Genesis. He is a god." Ruo stood up, the blood dripping off of him, as he walked towards Venustas, completely naked. His blades appeared into his hands, as he went towards her. "We need to go. We need to find Tysulir. He is my master, he should be able to help us. But first. . .do you have any money?"

Ruo was ignoring the fact that the angels knew her, and his eyes were not sharp and powerful as they were before. They had a cold glare to them, he was saddened deeply, and he appeared to have given up. His charm that he previously had was nearly gone. As he walked slowly away from the area, he ripped off the robe of the womanly angel, and wrapped it around his side covering his indecency.

They left the area, without any further speaking.

[Ima sick, posting will suck... ]

Awesome Sensei
Captain

The Sky of Light (Light Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas