Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Bush Master ACR vs. M4A1 Carbine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ACR vs. M4A1
ACR
76%
 76%  [ 38 ]
M4A1
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 50

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:40 am
acr however i like iron sights on m4a1 better  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:11 am
On the ACR the Iron Sights are the worst, but when you throw a red dot on it. It kills the M4A1(No pun intended). Although the fire rate is better on the M4A1, if you can't keep the barrel on target what does it matter? The ACR, like everyone is saying has very little barrel kick. Think of it this way. Throw a control to someone who has never played a video game, say the load out has the M4A1. Then throw another controller to a second Video Game noob, the loud out on the second player has the ACR. If they both learn how to play at the same pace and they are even. The one with the M4A1 might get lucky and get a few kills. But the one with the ACR will be better at aiming due to the no, to little kick with the ACR. So the second loadout(ACR) will destroy the first loadout(M4A1).

Although if it's good experienced players, they are about equal, due to the experts know how to stop the kick by just pulling down on the Analog stick at the right time.  

Sorwind Hirota

5,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

-Deadman- Snow Owl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:40 am
Aion Han
On the ACR the Iron Sights are the worst, but when you throw a red dot on it. It kills the M4A1(No pun intended). Although the fire rate is better on the M4A1, if you can't keep the barrel on target what does it matter? The ACR, like everyone is saying has very little barrel kick. Think of it this way. Throw a control to someone who has never played a video game, say the load out has the M4A1. Then throw another controller to a second Video Game noob, the loud out on the second player has the ACR. If they both learn how to play at the same pace and they are even. The one with the M4A1 might get lucky and get a few kills. But the one with the ACR will be better at aiming due to the no, to little kick with the ACR. So the second loadout(ACR) will destroy the first loadout(M4A1).

Although if it's good experienced players, they are about equal, due to the experts know how to stop the kick by just pulling down on the Analog stick at the right time.

I agree. For me, the kickback doesn't affect how many kills i get with it. For me, I class weapons by where they tend to get kills most. The M4 for me is concidered a Body shot weapon because of the kickback. aiming for the head with it is pointless because of the kickback it has. If you want the headshots, aim for the neck or a little lower. Other than that, its like a sniper. At a certain distance, you just have to shoot the center of mass.
I agree the ACR is a good weapon, but its not one I'd be caught dead with.

Fear the Fallen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:01 pm
ACR!!!!!!!!!!!!! pirate

but ACR is like rank 56 or smthing soo M4 till u get acr :/  

lauriuxx

3,600 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ocelot913

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:40 pm
Mastered the ACR so it is more suitable for me.

ACR in my opinion has a good iron sight and is easy for me to shoot opposing players. ACR with suppressor is also good too.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:11 pm
ACR, definitely! much more accurate and sure it may now have the best stopping power thats where the... stopping power perk comes in(convenience at its finest!) i use ACR with Suppressor, and maybe ACOG, but M4A1 with red dot and FMJ when paired with Stopping power kills in 3 shots  

Sioux Moi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:02 am

Ac130 Attacker

ACR is better  
[img:18e94250ca]http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz20/NRHaiRyKiiDx/UMP45.png[/img:18e94250ca]Ump45 is the Beast[/size:18e94250ca]
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:58 am
I prefer ACR, but both are practically the same  

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100

marcus-eh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:49 pm
I prefer the ACR a tab more than the m4. They are both amazing guns and the m4 is great to use up untill lvl 48 when the ACR is unlocked.in my opinion the m4 feels like it hits harder and can penetrate more walls but the ACR is sooo unrealisticaly steady it makes it the obvious choice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:53 pm
Niether.They both have ups and downs.  

Pistola Lupo De Orleans

Koe Creed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:13 pm
Allow me to just clarify something,

There is no such thing as "Accuracy" in Modern Warfare. All the bullets go Exactly where the sights aim. So in essence, both guns have the same accuracy  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:20 pm
acris overated and most good gamers in my FL use m4  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Cookies-Kun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:46 pm
i use both guns and have fall on both guns but i'd have to say ACR because the iron sights on the M4 kinda gets in the way sometimes so i always have to put red dot on it and ACR doesnt bounce as much but i think M4 is heavy close up to mid-range combat while the ACR is Mid-range to Far combat  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:43 pm
I find the scar-h more suitable myself, but between the M4 and acr. I would choose the acr because of it's accuracy and I would also be able to use the FmJ attachment to increase its damage.

So yeah!! biggrin
Oh and I would also use the slight of hand pro perk with the stopping power perk as well.

smile  

Treythebest_11

Random Sarcasm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:30 pm
how can u even compare the m4 the ACR. the ACR is a bazillion times better. and im not exaggerating  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff