Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Animals Recon! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:02 am
Sanoskue didn't say anything but just smiled a bit to himself as he continued to sweep. He was happy enough knowing that there were still people out there who cared for animals, and even if he was doomed to stay in this pet shop for the rest of his life, he would never tell the shop owner about what happend.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:37 pm
~Chihiro~

User Image

In her animal form, she gracefully flew out into the air, smiling, looking backward at the man who kept its mouth shut. Chirping a Thank you, she reached the kind people. Landing softly onto the Master's shoulder.  

polarisyn

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:40 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~Rules Updated~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image

::Jakira Night::

Jakria walked into the pet shop blinking as she looked around her.She looked no older then 10,and she walked up to Sanoskue looking at his ears her black-brown eyes staring at him.

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:40 am
User Image
"Hello Good to see you got out safely but, please get on Akiras back near her kneck so you can't be seen Or into a more human form if you can." She said worried that someone might have followed her to where they where. "By the way what is your name? I wasen't able to find a name tag on your cage." She asked remebering she had not seen a name tag on the girls cage.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:41 am
Sanoskue stopped sweeping when he noticed the girl was stareing at him, "Umm...Hi?" he said tentativly. He wasn't sure how to act, he'd been in the pet shop his whole life, and nobody had ever seemed intrested in him...in fact he had even started considering the shop owner his master.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:09 pm
User Image

Jakira blinked,"Are you for sale?"she asked her voice that of a ten year old.She walked around him looking him over intently waiting for his answer.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:11 pm
"Yes? Technically I belive." He looked at the shop owener who mearly shrugged and went back to his magazine  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:46 pm
User Image

Jakira nodded,"good them come with me"she said taking his hand and pulling him over to the owner,"I want him"she said flatly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:48 am
Sanoskue was really becoming confused, nobody had ever shown intrest in him before, no matter how hard he tried, and now out of nowhere this girl was buying him. "He's $50, discount item." the owner said gruffly  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:59 am
User Image

Jakira nodded pulling the money out of her pocket laying it on the counter,"thank you"she said sweetly.She looked back at Sanoskue,"Come along now,and please don't try and run,I really don't want to have to hurt you today"she told him somply.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:01 am
"You...your gunna hurt me?" Sanoskue asked, truley beggining to become scared now.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:34 pm
User Image

Jakira shook her head,"No,i will have to lock you away though if you run"she said turning around,"Now come on"she said walking out the door.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:36 pm
Sanoskue was really getting confused, was she threating him or trying to be nice to him? He wasn't sure which. He hurried after her, stammering "I...I don't plan on running. I've always wanted a master."  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:09 pm
~Chihiro~

User Image

Flying off of the Master shoulder, on the ground she changed into her human/bird form. Trying to shrink her wings, when they were turning smaller, she looked more human-ish Now. Shaking her head, Chihiro turned to the master and the young girl, in her soft hoarse voice, "M-my name is Chihiro." Bowing to the Master. "Wh-what's your name? Are you gonna hurt me?" Shivering at the slightest thought.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff