Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Help Thread - Online Gameplay
Tactical Nuke 101 (A Breakdown and Guide) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:21 pm
I snipe to get my nukes  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:00 pm
i got a 53 killstreak playing hardcore headquarters. im trying to get to 10th without a nuke. i used AUG-HBAR silencer,grip perks: bling, lightweight and steady aim. im just beast biggrin  

Peabutt

Distinct Conversationalist

pure seyelance rolled 13 100-sided dice: 98, 78, 84, 18, 39, 32, 70, 79, 90, 89, 58, 26, 76 Total: 837 (13-1300)

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:28 pm
-sigh- yes this post is old and probably someone will say, something like this...

ME: nukes have a factorization of cons to them, for example, they are consistantly game ruining, and if you get one in an objective game, it constitutes toward that, like i don't want to play demo, and hear...

SPETSNAZ GUY: tactical nuke inbound, ENEMY NUKE INCOMING, -PANT, SIGH- IT'IS OVERR!!!!! gonk

someone completely different: nukes take skillz!

well that is a complete opinion, and frankly again with the whole game ruining thing, i don't know why infinity ward would instantly break the games online feature, 25 kills is rediculous, especially in row, 24 if your a hardline, try hard, but for the NOT AS, try hardish, try hards out there, i bet your try hard a** can get one more try hard kill...

in my opinion i think your ways of getting a nuke are false doug, but you know, in my opinion i hold no reguard to commando pro or any of it;s followers, because i got a 5 killstreak off last stand in rust once, because commando pro increases all melee distance by 237.5%, and you already have a radius of about, 3 meters, so, you can decide, any of you people, to be a genie or whatever, but i like emps more, they no matter what, besides boosting aren't game ruining, and put everything to a standstill,

I've gotten a 15 k/s in highrise, with care package, harriers, and it's holiness, because...killstreaks shouldn't count towards kills, which is why i will literally go out of my way, to destroy a single uav, or steal a care package, just because i don't think someone who really, thinks they're wrapped in glory, can lone have one

all of which are my opinions though, like how i think the americans are the worst team in mw2, since they have bad ghillie suits and relatively bright clothes when you want them not to, or dark clothes in snowy areas, like the seals...

nuff said, I'm going to sleep, i have to get used to the changes at my school and play devil may cry 4 tomorrow  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:13 pm
nukes r easy? Do a nuke in s&d. enough said  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

xX-snowboarder96Xx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:25 pm
thx i use one man army pro so i can change back and forth to my snipping class to my nuke/stealth class i also camp but dont get me wrong i love to go and assualt people to. i cant camp all the time u know what i mean i got to go into sum combat action biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:35 am
It's different for every person I think. I got one with a MP5K w/silencer and .44 Magnum w/tactical knife.

My perks were:

Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Ninja Pro.

For me, I just ran around, throwing knives equipped as well, got seven kills, and harriers, got two more before getting my Pavelow, then set them both down. Only needed three kills, which I somehow got dramallama .

My only general tactic is, Scavenger Pro, Claymores, Silenced AR, keep moving around in one location.  

Dr_Jameo

Dr_Jameo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:38 am
Oh, and my previous post didn't include that I did it on Free For All on a map that's name escapes me.  
Help Thread - Online Gameplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff