Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Attackers Read or die. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:31 pm
Nuppins
Ooc wise yes that would be a ridiculous reason.
But in character Arekku was threatened and lied to so he wouldn't believe it was just Fenrir's plan.
In the shinobi world the reasoning would make sense.

Actually it wouldn't because I told him that Fenrir was punished and kicked out of the village for what he did and that I was incredibly sorry. So where does he get off there? And for 2 he should have sensed Fenrir wasn't lying because Fenrir WASN'T lying.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:33 pm
But his char said and I quote "If Cloud is not the attacker there allies and most of there nin wouldn't be here attacking so why not take the fight to there village instead of waiting around here."

Which isn't even true. Fenrir isn't apart of cloud, and if there were any other cloud ninja, name em, besides me and scraps of course.

Kazuo- Disguise

Ryugan-Disguise, Masked scent.  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:33 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
But his char said and I quote "If Cloud is not the attacker there allies and most of there nin wouldn't be here attacking so why not take the fight to there village instead of waiting around here."

Which isn't even true. Fenrir isn't apart of cloud, and if there were any other cloud ninja, name em, besides me and scraps of course.

Kazuo- Disguise

Ryugan-Disguise, Masked scent.

Yep.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:54 pm
Here is what happened and the justification for our actions.

Arreku (Naito's character.) had been attacked by Fenrir many times among all his other crap. We observed both yourself and fenrir in fights at the Destroyed Mist. As Grass ninja and current allies with the mist and not the cloud so much. We all felt it was best time to retaliate. Arreku was put into a tipping point sort of situation and you cannot blame him for inappropriate roleplaying. His character with his amount of information and his personality would definitely of done that which we did. I am anbu so I follow the leader no questions asked. If you read correctly as well, I the other person that used a powered up village destroying jutsu did so in a manner that restricted my character drammatically. After use of the jutsu I fainted and was unable to use any other jutsu for a while. I'm basically not going to be using jutsu with that character for a while now. Ummmm ya deal with it, mist is destroyed too, that's what happens when you attack someone and disturb the balance of peace so much. I was involved with this attack for a reason. I wouldn't just chose some folly of an attack that would make no impact, this only allows ALL RPC's in mist, cloud, and grass to create their own further sub-stories which can further the involvement of the everyday members that run this guild.  

Eris5

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:09 pm
NUR
You know what ******** it. I'm going off on you a little bit right her and right now Scrapples. The definition of a god-modder is one who deals out damage and never takes any. The paralleling definition would be a b***h, which you are currently being and I am sure tired of reading. The fact of the matter is your character has no way of being in MIST fighting and protecting your village from two hugely powerful techniques going off at the same time. Basically I'm pissed off that you are trying to limit the story telling and over all fun of the guild.

If this keeps going on you can expect to never see my face around this guild ever again.

I will not associate to any such organization to doesn't allow for creativity to flourish. Now I know under BB's leadership the ability to be creative still exists and is still strong, but it is damn near impossible to actually make ANYTHING happen in this guild, without breaking a few hairs. Of course you won't agree to what just happened your village was destroyed that sucks. Whoever thought I would be defending the position to destroy the cloud? strange, but it's true. Every time someone tries to further the story of the guild naturally, I.e. make repercussions for your characters and people your character associates with actions. People need to just roll with the punches. learn to deal with it, learn to become a better story teller because of it. User your emotions your using right now to fuel it. You don't think this affects me as well? I'm just trying to create stories! Susumu is still in the village and so is Oroami, Kasumi, and Kisho people could easily flee to our house for safety if you gave them a warning and my house could easily handle the damage...that is if Susumu helps defend. ~Eris  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:28 am
My RPC did take damage. I have half of my chakra left, almost zero angel chakra left and three places in the village got destroyed. There was damage done. Destroying a village doesn't broaden a story line, what happens during and after does so I fought back myself to save it and there you go, a furthered story of the guild.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:01 pm
You stopped me alright I'm done with that since you just gonna give dumb excuses of the release you just did though I'm not the main attack I never was so I don't care anymore
now you been exposed outside long enough to the poisons as well never stopping Shoko's village destroying bomb
we both did one to really obliterate the area they both were village destroying ones as well  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:03 pm
I stopped Shoko's bomb as well because I expanded the hurricane trap to the entire village sucking out all the air so the bomb had no air to travel across so it wouldn't ignite and the poisons wouldn't be released. This took just about all my angel chakra and half of my own stopping both attacks. So stop complaining that I stopped your attack.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:07 pm
omg god modder
You stop two village destroying jutsu that took almost all of our chakra though it barely took half of yours hahahaha
You know What scrapps Eris is right about you really
That's like the worst move ever
Plus I though the Clay bombs were strong against fire it is an explosion now isn't it
This is not complaining cause your pretty much bsing us  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:12 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
omg god modder
You stop two village destroying jutsu that took almost all of our chakra though it barely took half of yours hahahaha
Plus I though the Clay bombs were strong against fire it is an explosion now isn't it

Oh wow? Can you read?

I have an angel thus giving me WAY more chakra then you to be able to perform a larger technique and stop yours. The move I used was used to stop both since once the air is gone both jutsu are nullified. It was a smarter move for me to do that rather then another way so I took the smarter move.

Yea I'm tottally BSing you because everything i'm saying is logical. Hmmm...

It's not the worst move, it was a smart move that saved my village without godmodding.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:15 pm
Scrapples
Naito_Arekkusu7
omg god modder

Oh wow? Can you read?

I have an angel thus giving me WAY more chakra then you to be able to perform a larger technique and stop yours. The move I used was used to stop both since once the air is gone both jutsu are nullified. It was a smarter move for me to do that rather then another way so I took the smarter move.

Yea I'm tottally BSing you because everything i'm saying is logical. Hmmm...

It's not the worst move, it was a smart move that saved my village without godmodding.

We both have a freaking Angel
Your angel is a little stronger than mine chakra wise however doesn't make you stronger than one Kage and A weaker level Sannin if not all the Demon user or Angel would be pretty much gods with your logic now wouldn't I mean after all that is logical right
Though I guess doesn't matter anymore really after all your all powerful now Oh my good lord Scrapples--sama enlighten me more with you bs logic please stare  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:22 pm
haha. That's why it was called a smart move. I only needed to make it larger to stop both of yours. So it would be about as draining as Shokos technique but defeating of both techniques. Yea I'm totally god modding. haha.

Lightning can't survive without air, an explosion/fire based explosion can't occur without air. I took the air out of the village, no lightning, no explosion. Village saved...mostly.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:28 pm
That attack I read it suppose to be only get a small area you and your opponent yet you wrapped a giant Lightning ball and not only that the whole village, basically would take a while you would suffocate everyone on the village and systematic kill your own villagers if that jutsu was that strong so tell me covering your whole village that is suppose to be only you and your opponent into the entire village isn't god modding I don't know what is anymore
Worst of all Eris and I both used our Chakra and Natural..... for our attacks

Name: Hurricane Vacuum
Description: User expends all of their Fuuton chakra to create a large tornado around the opponent and self. Due to the spinning air around them, the air in the center is sucked out rapidly eventually leaving no air on the inside. The jutsu is used to suffocate an opponent and will suffocate the user if precautions aren't taken. This jutsu is limited to one usage per battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:31 pm
Still not taking that as "Ok" First problem is if you suck all the air out of your village you inadvertently kill everything! I dont know if you know what happens in a vacuum, but let me enlighten you for real. Any water in the whole area of your village would begin boiling at room temperature or stagnate tempature (the temprerature it naturally is outside.) Thus any person standing in the vacuum (i.e. the whole freaking village) would boil alive. humans are something like 80% water...Ya just think about all that water just suddenly boiling because you created a huge vaccuum in order to stop our attacks. Now lets see here, other logically fallacies in your argument...hmmm. Well to overlook the idea that a vacuum can even be controlled in such a size is beyond me. Plus my explosives don't need an ignition of flame in order to blow them up. Its mere chakra explosion. Thus your vaccuum in all reality, other than burning every village alive in the village would turn my explosion into an implosion thus causing the entire village after being boiled all to hell to be sucked into a singularity and in most likelihoods once the vacuum is released explode once again with perhaps 2-10x the initial damage the initial explosion would of done. Naito is right on the part of the angel you cannot just state that just because you have an angel means you could accomplish such a feet. Your finding out about our general attack is rather meta-gamish as well, since you were just moments ago knee deep in the mist mess and now somehow miraculously right in the nick of time you show up to stop everything we did. I don't accept it one bit. There are some huge holes in your argument which need to be addressed. Especially your explanation that oh some things were destroyed stuff happened..blah blah. Your missing the main fact of all that I said. Let me ask you a little rhetorical question. Why should I make any further attacks or movements in this guild if everything I do just ends up being taken back as if it never happened? why should i care about anything really? Oh and your way was totally the wrong way of roleplaying a way to stop both Arekku and myself. For one, you saved your entire village in one post? :/ thats pretty weak. I feel a bit insulted really. That you wouldn't spend more time thinking up a better way to get out of this. You used like one or two posts at the most! to right what happened....it's just unacceptable, and you really need to see things through eyes right now. We spent a lot of time planning, Rp'ing, and being creative in order to do what we did. What we get in return is a god-moddish response of a couple sentences saying that you stopped everything. Your acting like a child Scrapples. Accept that your entire village was destroyed and poisoned and that you are the crappy kage that let it happen.  

Eris5

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:36 pm
That is why that part is S-ranked. I used quite a few S-ranked chakra amounts to make it large enough. The jutsu you used is only supposed to go for three posts and be limited to a certain amount but you added more chakra to it to make it larger. Shinobi can hold their breath for a while and I only needed to make the jutsu last for a few seconds to stop both techniques. It wouldn't take a while because it doesn't say the the jutsu takes a while to perform, it could be instant for all we know since I can just manipulate the air where ever it is to make the tornado. The most that would happen to the villagers is they would pass out. BB said that doing this would take so much that it would even start to take my own chakra as well as the angels. So I have half left and the angel can't expend any more till I and the angel recovers. BB said it wasn't god-modding and it was legit. I don't want to bring him into this though because he is already pissed enough about how people can't handle problems on their own and you aren't helping.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff