Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ruins of the Mizukage Palace Zane Vs. Fenrir Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:50 am
((people people, please have respect for this battle by NOT OOCING T HE PLACE!))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:09 pm
(Even though I would have put in the first post of the palace that there were man eating sharks to kill trespassers (Which would have been a great idea, as long as they had frickin laser beams strapped to their heads) I did not intend to be any life in the lake to that sort, but I'll accept it) User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu
||Mizukage||Swordsman||Hyoton||Wind Master||

xxxxxxZane once again heard the loud bang, forgetting what he was doing. That was the second time he's heard it, the second time he's forgotten what was going on. Looking around to see where he was, he looked down, realizing that he was atop of the water. That's when he saw a giant shadow, getting larger and larger. Hopping up merely inches from the water, the great white shark exploded out of it, Zane placed one foot gently on its nostrils as he used it as a platform to twirl his body in the air. Feeling the wind vibrations, dozens of flying objects were heading straight for him. The nunchaku in his hand had caught on fire from the frication, so Zane dropped it, twirling his body in the air as the shurikens wizzed passed him. He landed back atop of the water as he saw several fins above the water. "Reido..." he muttered as he activated his bloodline, his eyes turning as white as snow. The temperature dropped dramatically as he spread his chakra from his feet to the entire lake. Suddenly, the water froze, almost instantly as the sharks themselves were trapped within their icy tomb. Zane then placed both his hands across his ears, using the moisture in the air to cover them with a solid sheet of ice. He could no longer hear anything in the area. He didn't need to though...he could always use his eyes and feel the wind around him. Everytime he heard a noise, he forgot what he was doing, if he didn't hear the noise, he wouldn't forget. Now standing atop of the ice, he began to form a series of seals as the skies above began to darken.

(Reido)

Why give up? Why give in?
Its not enough, it never is
So I will go on until the end
Weve become, desolate
So I will go on until the end.

BluewolfofMibu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:34 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

((btw, there's nothing in the fuuton masters clan that says you can "sense" the wind around you or anything like that))

Fenrir made a shadow clone as he watched Zane drop his enflamed nunchucks and skillfully dodge the shark. He also noted the shuriken that flashed by him. There was one thing Fenrir had failed to let on about the large pair of wings on his back, and that was that they not only let him fly, but granted him an even greater boost in speed and agility. He now demonstrated this as one of the two Fenrirs then flashed away in a burst of speed as Zane used his Reido technique, hoping to set up an attack of their own while Zane froze the lake. It was as soon as Zane had iced over his ears, however, that Fenrir realized that this match was over. It was very perceptive of Zane to deduce that the thunder claps were causing his memory loss so quickly, but as usual with rushed decisions, he was wrong. The Fenrir that remained in front of Zane grinned as he showed Zane his fingers and snapped. Immediately Zane would forget everything that he'd been in for the past hour or so, instantly interrupting him from his series of seals before he could finish whatever jutsu he had in mind.

The "lapse of memory" genjutsu that Fenrir had performed on Zane was not effecting him through his hearing, as Zane foolishly assumed, but rather it was channeled through the simply seeing the snap itself. It was in this moment, where Zane would be more dazed and confused than ever, that the other Fenrir had flashed behind Zane and now attempted to send a rushing chidori straight through Zane's heart. With his ears completely blocking out all sound, he wouldn't even be able to hear the chirping sound notoriously associated with the Chidori. Even if Zane could somehow respond as quickly as he did with Yajuu, the last time Fenrir attempted to strike Zane from behind, this was a different scenario. During the Yajuu attack, Zane was perfectly aware of his situation and prepared for the attack. In this case, however, Zane would be confused and hesitant as to what was going on as it would almost be as if he had been taken out of his quiet office and suddenly thrusted onto this battlefield. Furthermore, even if Zane could somehow react in time, Zane already showed in the Yajuu situation (a situation he would not remember ever having gone through at this time) that his response to wind movements behind him was to use the Armor of Wind technique. While that technique surely was enough to blow away a small fox, it would be nowhere near powerful enough to stop, or even slow down the might of an S-rank technique like Chidori, which not to mention was propelling an already suped-up speed maniac like Fenrir to an even greater level of speed.

To make matters worse, this wasn't even the end of the attack, as Fenrir did not underestimate Zane. Despite how impossible the scenario seemed to be for the Mizukage, he had confidence that Zane would still find a way to block the chidori. To make up for this, the chidori-striking Fenrir also made great use of his scythe-tail (a technique that also because of his memory loss, Zane would not expect or know about) by swinging it around his body and attempt to impale Zane's leg through his blind-side and thus keep him from simply melting through the ground like he'd done on the bridge.

edit
((Shadow Clone, Chidori))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxx"Hyourou no Jutsu..." Zane muttered as Fenrir as he showed Zane his fingers. Suddenly a giant column of ice erupted from the ground, blocking Zane's view of Fenrir before he could see the fingers snap. Dozens of columns erupted around him as the ice encased him in a sort of prison of ice. This fortress, coated in Zane's Hyoton chakra protected Zane as the chidori pierced through one column, but couldn't pierce through another. Even Fenrir's tail was thwarted as the ice formed a colossal fortress protecting Zane from all sides. And because the ice itself was coated with his chakra, it was that much harder to even break through. Zane was completely blocked from view as it began to snow, flakes falling down unto the ground from the severe drop in temperature. The only side that wasn't blocked was the sky, for the ice prison had no roof as Zane felt a snowflake hit the top of his head.

(Hyourou no Jutsu (Ice Prison Technique))

Weve become, desolate

BluewolfofMibu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir's clone pushed through Zane's ice defense and attempted to pierce through his chest, hardly even slowed down by the ice column. Under any normal circumstances, Zane's defense would've worked, but with his ears plugged up with ice to block out all sound, he couldn't hear chidori's infamous chirping noise, and thus didn't know that it was a powerful lightning attack that was being aimed at him. The S-ranked lightning jutsu would easily cut through Zane's ice columns like butter and his storm wings boosting his speed only served to better make dodging at this now point-blank range nearly impossible for Zane. Meanwhile, Fenrir ran his thumb over his dog-tag and summoned Gram into his hand. The sword's long chain from its hilt circled around his arm as Fenrir's sharingan looked for an opening in Zane's defense, readying himself to strike as soon as an oppotunity presented itself.
edit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxAs the snowflake hit his head, there would only be one way out of this place without Fenrir being able to figure out where he was. Forming a single seal, Zane transformed into snow, going inside of that single snowflake as Fenrir pushed through the ice, cutting through like butter. Fenrir would be quite surprise that there was absolutely nothing inside the ice prison. As the snow continued to fall, Zane traveled from snow flake to snow flake with ease as his body materialized above the real Fenrir. Looking down upon his foe, he collected his chakra into his fist as he pounded his stomach, launching a powerful blast of swirling wind out of his mouth straight at Fenrir from above.

(Snow transformation, snow transportation, Steroid Blank )

Weve become, desolate

BluewolfofMibu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir swung Gram over his head to block the blow, but it still had enough power to crash him into the ground below. One of the strong slices of wind was well placed enough to cut through Fenrir's layer of bone under his skin and drew blood from one of the fingers he held the sword handle with. Fenrir used this to his advantage, however, when he used the blood on his hand to summon the demon "Celcius" to his side. He glared up into Zane's eyes as bone seeped out of his skin and formed a wolf-patterned armor over his body. Meanwhile, Celcius also looked up at the sky and it immediately stopped snowing. As for Fenrir's shadow clone, it merely zipped up into the sky beyond the clouds above, where it stood still and started to gather energy.

(Complete Bone Armor, Summoning Jutsu)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane did not look into Fenrir's eyes, but at Celcius. He could feel the demons power as it stopped snowing. No matter, he didn't need the snow so far. A burst of wind exploded to the right of Zane as he was propelled to the left, landing away from Fenrir on balls of air swirling at the soles of his feet. The water below the two was still completely iced over. That's when 5 Bakuhatsu Bunshins appeared next to Zane, spreading themselves out across the ice field. The wind started swirling around him fiercely as he unsheathed his sword.

(Air pocket burst, air riding, Bakuhatsu bunshin no jutsu)

Weve become, desolate

BluewolfofMibu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:41 am
User ImageUser Image

Celcius took a fighting stances and stomped on the frozen lake. Immediately, spikes of ice shot up from the frozen lake to take out the clones, as well as threaten to imale Zane. Yajuu then finally made his appearance as he jumped out of Fenrir's vest pocket to swallow a soldier pill. He landed on Fenrir's head, who then used the beast-man clone jutsu to transform Yajuu into his human form. A giant sword appeared on Yajuu's back, which he then drew as he jumped down next to Fenrir. "Celsius, can I rely on you to stop any water manipulation Zane might try to use against us?" The demon beside him nodded as she sent melted the ice beneath the lake, freeing all of the angry sharks there. "The Hyouton family originally learned their manipulation abilities from a creature inferior to me. Thus, even as a master of his clan, his power is small in comparison to my own. His advantage over water and ice manipulation has now become your own." she replied. Fenrir grinned and the chakra around his body intensified. He held his sword behind him as he continued to glare at Zane's eyes, daring him to look back. The chakra around his body continued to surge, especially around his hands and feet for faster use, and lightning started to course around his legs as his feet dug into the ice. Yajuu took a similar stance, but instead did so in the opposite direction, standing back-to-back with Fenrir so that he could protect his blind side. The clone in the sky continued to simply sit still and gather energy.
((Beast-man clone))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:18 am
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane's sword shone fiercely as wings of ice sprouted out of his shoulder blades. Ignoring Fenrir's gaze, thee wings kicked up as he was launched fiercely into the sky at immense speeds. Seeing the clone Zane performs a horizontal slash to destroy the shadow clone. As he did so, the wind continued to swirl around him, like a shield of some sorts, making Zane even more deadly. Back down on the ground, each of the clones were pierced by the ice columns as they all exploded with the power of 3 explosive tags each. The explosion cause the ice to completely break apart as the ice that Fenrir, Yajuu and Cesius were standing on began to waver in the water. A cloud of smoke enveloped the area, blocking their sight from any happenings.

(Demonic Ice Wings)

Weve become, desolate

BluewolfofMibu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir watched Zane ascend into the sky and knew what he was up to. With his superior speed enhanced by the storm wings and lightning sage techniques, not to mention the buildup of chakra he'd applied in his legs just before. Zane would find the real Fenrir standing in front of his clone by the time he reached that altitude, still glaring down at him. "What are you so afraid of?" he growled and as Zane striked out with his sword his own hand would suddenly swing back on itself, throwing Zane off guard and open while allowing Fenrir to swing down on him with Gram. The whirlwind around Zane was fairly obvious and powerful, but the equally massive power Fenrir had gained by learning the Large Sword-style in Cloud would counter it and allow the mammoth blade to pass through, threatening to cleave Zane diagnally in half. Even if it didn't deliver the kill, however, the chakra surrounding the blade made it clear that this was no ordinary sword strike. Meanwhile, the clone continued to gather energy peacefully, and Celcius and Yajuu below dealt with their quaking problem on the lake.

((No jutsu used this post))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:07 am
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane's right hand was thrown back as he released the sword, letting it fall downward. Suddenly, the sword stopped in mid air and sailed through the sky as it launched itself at the clone, cloacked in Zane's wind elemental chakra. He had done it, he had lured Fenrir in close, knowing that he would attempt to save his clone from any attack. Using his left hand which was still in front of him, Zane spread his chakra through his arm as he used the strength granted to him by the hidden mist stance style. He pushed forward as he launched the Crater Fist at Fenrir's wrist before he could swing the sword using the reflexes given to him by the Mist Stance Style. If a single finger could break through bone, Zane could definitley break through the wrist of a Kaguya using his entire fist, stopping the attack. His reflexes and insticnts were already on par with someone who even had the sharingan, meaning that they were just as good as Fenrir's with his three tomoe. To add to it, Fenrir was not faster than Zane...not by a longshot, for his wings were similar to Fenrir's, and even though Fenrir was using Lightning Sage, Zane was using the wind swirling around him to achieve greater speeds. With his open right hand, Zane gathered the immense moisture in the air almost instantly as a swirling torrential ball of water formed in his hand, the seal on the back of his neck burning brightly as he did so. "Tsunami Tama No jutsu!" he cried out as he struck forward with the ball of torrential water. Putting Kage level chakra into the formation of this ball, it would have the power to rip right through Fenrir's bone armor and make a defeaning blow against the titan. The wind around him continued to swirl as it now began to surround the two of them respectively and chakra was flowing profusely out of Zane's entire body.

(Crater Fist, Tsunami Tama no Jutsu)

Weve become, desolate

BluewolfofMibu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:09 am
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir's glare beat down on Zane as his sharingan caught Zane's Crushing Fist attack coming at him in slow motion. "Did you forget....who I am!?" As Zane's fist traveled towards him, both of his forearms would suddenly snap in half and bend Zane's fist all the way back to touch his elbow. Sharp bone pierced through his skin, and a splendid amount of pain would surge through him. In that split-second of time, everything seemed to slow down as Fenrir's clone was easily destroyed by Zane's sword attack. "Trying to protect this clone? Don't make me laugh. I just wanted to make sure you'd be close to me when you destroyed it!" An immense power surged through Fenrir's body and even in that slow-motion of time Fenrir's sword seemed to disappear, and his strike finished slashing Zane in half faster than even his sharingan could keep up with at this point. The last thing Zane would see would've been two black horns suddenly piercing up through Fenrir's forehead. "This is," He finished as his scythe tail turned jet-black and whipped around him and severed Zane's head from his body faster than a normal man could even see. "Demon Sage Mode!" Meanwhile, Yajuu and Celcius dealt with anybody trying to enter and save Zane from this attack (Hero).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsClbd2Lc8o

(Bone Crush, Sage Mode)

((Sorry if that sounded like an autohit, but unless I'm mistaken I believe that if your defense against my attack doesn't work, then my original attack goes through automatically. If that's not the case, then the blade is surging with my chakra anyways, which is planning on using the Shark Attack technique on you, so even if the blow itself didn't kill you it definitely would've at least touched or wounded you, so you'd be screwed either way.))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:28 am
(Actually, the defense against your attack was nulled just because you performed the genjutsu on me in this post, so yes it is an auto hit. Oh and I'm sure you've read the rules by now on Sage mode. If that was what your clone was gathering energy for then its voided...because during sage mode your clone has to stand completely still...see your wings don't just stand still, they are still a part of your clone meaning that if you wanted to remain airborne then you had to flap the wings. So your clone wasn't standing still, ergo...no natural energy for sage mode. I thought it was gathering energy for a jutsu or something.)  

BluewolfofMibu

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces