Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)
RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you do here?
  Roleplay some random NPC.
  Roleplay a dominant mansion resident.
  Roleplay a submissive resident.
  Roleplay someone who arrived by accident.
  Roleplay as a strange creature.
  Ignore this roleplay.
View Results

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:39 pm
stare Wrong hint. I was asking your approval of this thread, since you are a mod. You seem undecided on that count.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:42 pm
Keelhaul that filthy landlubber, send him down to the depths below

Apologies for the misunderstanding
You have approval
But the first time it gets out of hand it will have to be deleted ok?
The main site mods are vigilant

Make that b*****d walk the plank with a bottle of rum and a Yo Ho Ho

SicknoteTM
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:50 pm
smile Ok. Thanks!
*somber mask slips*
YAYAYAYYYYY!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:56 pm
RP starts here.

A young human girl, not more than 14 --tall though she was-- walked slowly through the town. Fair-haired and blue-eyed, she was, with mud-spattered tan leggings and a light black sweater, a green wool bag over her shoulder. Her name was Hawk, she said, and she had gotten lost while horseback riding. Then Cricket, silly pony, had dumped her and run off. Where could she stay the night? No one in the village was very forthcoming about a place to stay. The only information they offered was to stay away from the haunted castle.  

Kittyhawk Luvcat

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:28 pm
With no place willing to give her shelter for the night, Hawk was working her way closer and closer to the mansion on the hill. She found herself walking down the main road in that general direction, so she kept going. The road opened out onto a beautifully manicured lawn, even though there were no gardeners in sight. Well, who would be tending the grounds at this hour? She was being silly. As she moved behind a hedgerow, making her way slowly towards the front door, a shriek pierced the night. Hawk froze in her tracks.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:27 am
She heard some bushes rustle behind her.
She spun around, and in the moonlight she barely got a glimpse of something disappearing behind a tree .........
User Image  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:35 am
Pretty freaked now, Hawk made for the closest shelter: the mansion itself. It made a grim outline against the dark night, and twice more screams spurred her onward. She tried not to break into a run. Things might chase her if she ran. Neither did she look over her shoulder, fearful of what she might see, until she reached the stair leading to the great front door. To her immense relief, there was nothing stirring on the grounds. She told herself that she was being paranoid and imagining things, even though deep down she knew that she had seen something, if not what it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:10 am
Inside the Mansion, someone went up a great stairwell, dangling keyes.
Someone was near .......

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:03 am
Hawk's finger hovered above the doorbell for a moment before she pressed it, annoyed at herself for being a scaredy-cat. Hawk looked up into an imaginary face. "My name is Hawk, miss, and my horse threw me on the trail. Might I stay the night here?" She settled her knit bag more firmly on her shoulder and locked her hands together behind her back. That's what she would say when the door opened; she would not lose her nerve.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:51 am
The door swung open, to reveal a young woman, with keyes, and a friendly, but somewhat demanding voice:
"Hello, are you here to meet someone?"

User Image  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:57 am
"No, miss. My name's Hawk and my horse threw me on the trail. Might I stay the night?" She kept her expression as calm as possible. Now that the door was open, faint moans could just barely be heard from within.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:11 am
"Oh, i'm sure there is a room that's currently ...... unused ....."
She opened the door wide, moving her hand, showing that Hawk could go in.

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Kittyhawk Luvcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:26 am
Hawk swallowed, then stepped inside.
"Thank you, miss."
She looked around the front hall curiously. Her eyes traveled over swords and maces hung on the walls. There were tapestries as well. Hawk's eyes were drawn to one particular weaving depicting three men. One was on the ground, clearly the loser of a fight because the other had placed a foot on his chest triumphantly. The third man was wearing a collar and presenting the winner with a towel. Hawk shuddered and turned away.

Club X (RP's. Keep it clean and at least semi-lit people)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games