Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply MW2 Clans
GFUN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:03 pm
I just have one thing to say.

Doug, get a PS3.

That is all.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:09 am
Aanika_Phaeton

Doug, get a PS3.

That is all.

Xbox's are more popular. ;D

The dude I think I'm moving in with in a few months has a PS3. So I might be able to show you the skills of Doug.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:08 pm
The Skills of Doug.

Catchy. That could be a sitcom or something.

But really. Get a PS3 so you can play with the xbox people of this guild as well as the ps3 people who all equally adore you and have shrines at home in their closets dedicated to The Great MW2 Guild Master Doug.

Just kidding. That's weird.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:22 pm
Aanika_Phaeton

Doug, get a PS3.

That is all.

i have the ps3 naito-kanji psn  

SharkmanX

0 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:45 pm
Aanika_Phaeton
The Skills of Doug.

Catchy. That could be a sitcom or something.

But really. Get a PS3 so you can play with the xbox people of this guild as well as the ps3 people who all equally adore you and have shrines at home in their closets dedicated to The Great MW2 Guild Master Doug.

Just kidding. That's weird.

Indeed. But I work at a fast food restaurant, in college, and drive a truck that gets roughly 10 mpg (that's broken down currently aswell).

Nonetheless, I don't think I'll be buying PS3 soon. I'll play Joey's.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:44 am
My parents have this serious whiny thing going on lately. So I think I'm going to buy my own...figure out how to use my laptop as a TV.... (PM me if you know how. I haven't researched it and looked anything up yet, but I might cry if it really can't be done, because that's just ridiculous) ...and buy my own PS3 and play in my room. I mean I guess I could move out...but that would require friends of the female gender that I can put up with...and I really have none. Ha!

Anyway, tangent done.  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:11 am
Aanika_Phaeton
My parents have this serious whiny thing going on lately. So I think I'm going to buy my own...figure out how to use my laptop as a TV.... (PM me if you know how. I haven't researched it and looked anything up yet, but I might cry if it really can't be done, because that's just ridiculous) ...and buy my own PS3 and play in my room. I mean I guess I could move out...but that would require friends of the female gender that I can put up with...and I really have none. Ha!

Anyway, tangent done.

I'm almost sure you can do that with a PC card.

You can do anything with a PC card. D:  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:02 am
Doug Squared
Aanika_Phaeton

Anyway, tangent done.

Well I figured I would need some kind of...monitor cord. My brain tells me that, logically, it should just act as a tv. Well I've hooked up my laptop to projectors before so maybe it's the same type of deal. Then again, maybe the PS3 acts as an external hard drive, and I just need software and the right cord. I dunno. I figured I'd ask people who might know rather than actually...looking it up myself.  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:53 pm
Aanika_Phaeton
Doug Squared
Aanika_Phaeton

Anyway, tangent done.

Well I figured I would need some kind of...monitor cord. My brain tells me that, logically, it should just act as a tv. Well I've hooked up my laptop to projectors before so maybe it's the same type of deal. Then again, maybe the PS3 acts as an external hard drive, and I just need software and the right cord. I dunno. I figured I'd ask people who might know rather than actually...looking it up myself.

Well, this is generally what I study. So tell me what kind of laptop you have, and I'll look it up and tell you weather or not you can connect it to your PS3 as a monitor.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:00 pm
Doug Squared
Aanika_Phaeton
Doug Squared
Aanika_Phaeton

Anyway, tangent done.

Well, this is generally what I study. So tell me what kind of laptop you have, and I'll look it up and tell you weather or not you can connect it to your PS3 as a monitor.

Well it's a Compaq. Buuuut I was searchin around the internet today for possibilities, and people kept saying it wasn't possible. something about output/input issues.

Idk, I'm ignorant.  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:57 pm
Aanika_Phaeton
Doug Squared
Aanika_Phaeton
Doug Squared
Aanika_Phaeton

Anyway, tangent done.

Lol. I need the model numbers and stuff. Or the website that has the details.

Well it's a Compaq. Buuuut I was searchin around the internet today for possibilities, and people kept saying it wasn't possible. something about output/input issues.

Idk, I'm ignorant.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:01 am
Ill Join. Im usually playing Hardcore version of anything. Gamer tag is FamasDeath
Its a new account, long story. Old one was 7th Prestiege, this one isn't even 1st yet.  

Sir Krishna

MW2 Clans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces