Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Dead Space: USG Grozni-Grad (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:50 pm
"Might as well. These freaks aren't going to kill themselves." Roland said with a chuckle, following.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:54 pm
"Good." Alik gave a closed eye smile, waiting for the soldier to catch up before she began to jog again.

"It's not far from here. But it's also long enough distance for attack. So be prepared, soldier boy." She chuckled just as there were sounds of movement in the vents above their heads.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:57 pm
"Is it really smart to be running?" Roland asked, raising an eyebrow under the helmet.
"It seems these things react to sound more than anything."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:05 pm
"No. My second rule of survival clearly states to be silent. But, with the noise you make with entrance, I think rule two has been forsaken." Alik said with a nervous laugh, moments before a vent on the walls ahead of her suddenly bursted open. Almost immediately, Slashers began to crawl out, standing in the hallway as they slowly walked towards the two, before bursting into a charge as they got close.

"Навлеките это, Измельчители!" Alik laughed as she reached down next to her thigh, grabbing onto the flame thrower she packed and creating a small line of fire in front of the paths of the Slashers, who mindlessly charged through the flame. At first, the flames seemed to have little affect on the Slashers, only burning their flesh. Right as the closest one was about to strike at Alik though, it's legs suddenly separated from it's body, causing it to fall flat on the ground. Without any hesitation, Alik quickly stomped down on the back of it's neck, finishing the creature before it could raise again.

(Навлеките это, Измельчители!: (Bring it on, Slashers!)Draw it, Grinders!)  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:09 pm
Roland merely watched as he fired at the other, not looking. Oddly enough, all of the shots hit, tearing through the upper-torso.
"...Not very smart, are they..?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:14 pm
"Where they lack intelligence, they have numbers." Alik grunted as she stomped down on the spine of Roland's Slasher.

"You don't either, but you are new. Lack of smarts is forgiven." She said, looking at him dully.

"For now, American, shoot the limbs off." She ordered as she stomped down on the Slasher's arms and head. "They do not pass normally. Where a human would die with a wound to the chest, they survive. They must be literally torn limb from limb in order to die." She grunted, before continuing down the hall, now at a fast walking pace.

"Come.. Before more do."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:16 pm
Roland rolled his eye and followed.
"You know, I'm starting to think it might have been easier had I left you alone in the hull..." he said, reloading his rifle.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:24 pm
"Perhaps. But, to my own knowledge, I am only survivor. If you are going to join my ranks of being one, you need to learn" Alik chuckled, seeming to be unphased by his threat as she turned into one hallway that had one large and unlocked door at the end. Above the door was written 'Communications Lab'.

"This is where I hide, for now." Alik said as she held her out, waving it as if she were presenting the door as it quickly opened, revealing a large room that looked like a computer lab.
"I've been here sssinnccee... Yesterday. Unfortunately, when I came, communications had already been damaged. I still tried to call, but no answers have come. Not since you."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:28 pm
"Yeah..I'm here because the communications died." Roland said, walking in and looking around.
"...I'm surprised nothing has gotten in yet..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:42 pm
"Some Necros came." Alik grunted as she walked inside, the door closing behind her, and locking. "I burnt their bodies. Not much is left, but what was, tossed in the corner." She said, nodding to a corner in the far end of the room. As she said, there was burnt body parts of Slashers and Leapers.

"They broke through the vents, like usual, but I think they stopped for now." She sighed, picking up one broken vent guard and placing it back over the vent it had come from. Mostly, she just wedged the thing inside.
"I don't think they know of my home here. Not that I am complaining." She grunted, as she began to find English easier, though admittedly it was not perfect. It had been a long time since she spoke so much of the language, even before the Necromorphs became a huge issue.

"I think they want bodies. But I will not allow them." She growled, nodding her head to the corner opposite of the burnt Necromorphs, where bodies of others laid.

"You might as well give up on our communication system, soldier." Alik sighed heavily as she walked back to the chair she had been sleeping in before Roland crashed into the ship. "Many have been sent find out why it fails. But, when we call them for updates, they never answer." She grunted as grabbed the bottle of whiskey she had been holding, taking a drink.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:40 pm
Roland merely stared at the bodies before grunting.
"I think I know what I'm going to be doing for a good few hours..." he said fiddling with his rifle before walking toward the door.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:44 pm
"Ehh..?" Alik perked up, staring at Roland in bewilderment.

"Солдат! Where are you going?" She called out, quickly scrambling up from her chair as she quickly caught up behind him. "I can tell by your armor you are Hell Reaver, suicide soldier. But this is beyond your company's work. The entire ship was destroyed by these monsters. You can't possibly survive on your own, Hell Reaver or not."

(Солдат!: Soldier!)  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:57 pm
Roland looked back at Alik with a blank stare.
"I am a soldier. I fight. I am also a Hell-Reaver, yes. I walk into Hell itself both out of necessity, pride, and entertainment." he said, walking forward again.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:01 pm
"Hell wouldn't even touch this God forsaken ship." Alik grunted, meeting his gaze.

"If you leave, you die. If you die, all hope is lost for this ship. Rather than throw your life away fighting, let's make plans. To fix this ship, and get off." She said, quickly catching up with him again.

"You came from outside. Your little pod couldn't have brought itself here alone. That means there is a ship outside, yes? Can you contact them and get help?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:14 pm
"Theta-319 has by now gone a good distance from this ship. If you know what a Hell-Reaver is, then you know that we work without military support." Roland said, now stopping.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff