Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dirty Little Secret open accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:04 pm
Kimi's dark eyes fixed to Yuki's. She smiled kindly before returning to her depressed look. "It may not seem scary yet, but not to get your hopes up, there aren't very many kind masters." Her eyes quivered as she stared at the girls.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:07 pm
Master
Name: Kaito Yamada
Species: Vampire/Hybrid
Orientation: Straight
Appearance: User Image
What kind of slave I want: Sweet,gentle,follows my orders
Controlled by: 15dark_thorn_rose
personality: sometimes cold still has a good side, gets worked up when he doesn't get what he wants

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100

xSchala_Kid_Zealx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:07 pm
User Image

Yuuka scanned the room from her cage. Seeing a customer come in to purchase a slave sickened her. She dispised this place. The employers of this 'company' infultrated her village, and captured all of her friends and family, just because of her race. Her furry cat ears twitched and her tail swurved fast with agitation. Yuuka leaned back on the cold, iron bars of her cage, and tugged on her shock collar. Most slaves didn't have that if they behaved. But knowing Yukka, she doesn't. That's why all of her friends and family were sold already, because of good behavior. She refused to give in her pride, and look like an animal. Her eyes darted back to the customer. "Sickening." She growled in digust, loud enough for everyone to hear. One of the employers came over to her cage and hit the iron bars with one of their 'beating sticks'. It was a sign for her to shut up, or get punished. She laughed, flashing her sharp fangs. "You think you scare me with your little stick boy? Take off this stupid collar, and I swear I'll kill all of you."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:12 pm
Lolita stuck her tongue out at Lucifier when he sat down in his seat, then remained where she was. Balling up her fist in a knuckle, she continued to make faces at people, skipping over the ones who looked innocent. When she had gotten someone's attention, she acted like she was a boxing champion and acted like she were to punch them.  

SowyDrift

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:14 pm
Lucifer laughed as he leaned back in his chair. "Now then..."
He examined all the slaves his eyes scanning each one. An urge building up in him, the urge to hurt, to scar, to burn the most beautiful one he could afford. Standing up he carried himself to Yuuka's cage. Reaching in he grabbed her tail and grinned. "You're a pesky one aren't you, a girl like you would've been sold by now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image

"Yes I know.." she said looking at Kimi, she then saw more people looking at them

"Well another auction.." he said and goes inside. Kaito took a sit in front looking at them, he then turned his attention to yuuka "well what a neko.." he said "hey where's the owner of the auction?.." he asked

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100

xSchala_Kid_Zealx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image

When Lucifer grabbed her tail, anger and pain flooded her face. She turned around quickly and reached out to scratch his pretty face. "Are you a moron?! People don't buy me because there afraid to die!" She yanked her tail away from him and crawled back. She was on all fours, in an offensive stance, ready to stike at him again. "Don't take up a challenge you can't handle old man..." She flashed a cocky grin. The employer that was already there looked at Lucifer like he was crazy. "Sir, are you sure you want her? She put's up a fight, and she can get rather annoying for you...Wouldn't you like a calmer one, that actually listens?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:22 pm
Unlike some of the slaves,Yumi stood silently on the stage,her head hung.Thoughts..frightening thoughts whirled around in her mind.This elf just wished to leave this place..but not a slave but free.Being sold made her feel like an object and not a living being.It just didn't set well with her.However she didn't act a out.Mainly because she didn't want a beating or feeling the wrath of that whip.Only a sigh left this frightened girl's lips.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

oOMyMelodyOo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:25 pm
Lucifer grinned as she scratched his face. Blood ran down his cheek and he turned to the man. "I'm sure I do, I can teach her a thing or two!" He yelled turning to the cage and grabbing her by the collar and pulling her towards the bars. "Straighten this little rat out!"

Kimi quivered and sighed looking at yumi.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image

"What the hell nobody's answering.." he said in thought "100,000g for Yuuka" he said, he didn't care about the money anyway he's born rich and will do anything to get what he wants

"well what a high price..." she said in thought Yuki crossed her legs as she looks at the others

L ady B lood C rown

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Consumer 100

sterek

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:28 pm
Master
Name: Cory
Species: human
Orientation: lesbian
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What kind of slave I want: a cute and docile little girl to corrupt, but mostly to use as a maid... (although secretly just to keep her company)
Controlled by: hitodeman
Personality: Cory can appear very cold-hearted and exigent, which is the impression she wants to give; however, she does have a caring side, and is capable of empathy.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:31 pm
Lucifer turned as a man bidded on Yuuka. "Dammit." He reached in his wallet. He had no money with him but his bank account had a sum of money in it. "This little b***h will get what's coming to her."

Kimi sighed quietly her eyes watering as she pulled on the chain. She hated this life as a slave. Her light hair fell over her eyes.

oOMyMelodyOo

sterek

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:33 pm
Cory clicked her tongue a few times with impatience. "You!" she finally called out, tossing a strand of her long purple hair over her shoulder. "Whitey. What's your name?" She squinted her eyes. "Kimi. Come here for a second, Kimi." She crossed her legs, a playful smile on her lips.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:35 pm
Lolita stopped making faces and punching the air. Looking around now, she saw a kid of a master staring at her. Creeped out, Lolita smiled nervously at the little one. Little kids weren't exactly the most awesome thing on any planet. Sighing, she sat down indian style, not caring though she was wearing a skirt, and looked at all the people. "I bet you are all here because you are too lazy to do things yourselves" she whispered.  

SowyDrift

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces