Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:18 pm
Kazuo looks over to see Ryugan enter then frowns after hearing the news about his assistance. "Hmph..." There was a brief pause. "Well then after I test you I would like you to, hunt her down, and kill her." He then stands from his chair noticing that he had completely recovered and smiles at the fact while stretching his arms. I have free time right now so let's begin the test. Meet me in the training grounds." He makes a handsign and a lightning clone appears next to him and sits at the desk just before he disappears heading to the Grassy Plains.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:25 pm

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxLikexxluridxxliquidsxxinxxxxsanguinexxstreamx.x.x.

Thexxenemy'sxxbloodxxflowsxxinxxendlessxxtorrents.xx

User Image

xxxx"My will to fight has not yet diminished ..."

"I shall continue to battle until you have been finished."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxChuuninxxxxxxxxxxxxOinin Commanderxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan smiled, this was his chance to finally rank up, but more than that, it was his chance to prove he was strong to his kage. He knew back when they fought when he was genin that was juts a joke, now would be the real thing. Ryugan simply nodded. "Meet ya there" he said before leaping out the window he entered in, quickly sprouting his black bone bird wings and flying toward the training grounds, he was ready.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x◉◉◉◉

►►►►The Azure Dragon of the East Knows No Fear◄◄◄◄

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:22 am
User Image

Regula caught the head band. He saw Ryugan and could not speak. He was speechless. He did not know what to do. He watched as Ryugan and the Raikage headed to the training grounds. Regula strapped the headband to his neck and headed of to watch his brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:41 pm
Lenon quickly bowed and slipped silently out of the building as Kazuo's office seemed to be flowing through with visitors.

((Ah well. Ten days until we get another computer. >D))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:42 pm
The shinobi stood before the tower, cloaked in black, with the Uchiha fan symbol at large on his back. Sengetsu Uchiha's right arm slowly emerged from the cloak, his left hand formed a symbol, while the fingers of his right gripped a kunai. "Spiral Kunai" he spoke the words calmly, focusing his chakra he forced the kunai to spin rapidly, causing it to appear as a flat blue disc, a disc that utilized lethal force to tear through its target. He withdrew the sleeve on his right arm gripping it with his left and drawing it up. His right leg lid outward he kicked lashe doutward sending the kunai tearing through the ground, it arched up and proceeded to attack the base of the building, grinding through the first floor as it proceeded to try and cause the building to collapse. Amdist the chaos the shinobi dashed forth, while the kunai went to work he would dash to the kage's office and grab the scroll.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:46 pm
Tensuo made his way to the giant building and went inside, even as he saw it the building was being destroyed again. He made his way upstairs before the ground collapsed. He saw the man there, "What. Have. You. Done?! It took me forever to build this a*****e!"  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:47 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

As soon as the kunai left Sengetsu's hands it blasted back into his chest. Standing a few meters behind him was Fenrir, his Gram sword already drawn. "I knew I should've killed you sooner." he growled as he positioned his sword behind him and his chakra blasted around his body, particularly his hands and feet for an increased boost of speed.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:53 pm
Sengetsu caught the weapon with little effort as it was propelled back towards him. His fingers coiled around its hilt, as he came to a halt. He stared upon the two shinobi before him with dark crimson eyes. He held no visible emotion and his eyes were void of expression. His arms withdrew into his cloak and the kunai vanished within as well. He did not speak as he prepared the jutsu in secret beneath the cover of his attire. "Kill...me?" his voice was lacking in tone, he seemed to have changed quite a deal over the years he had been away, however any who had faced him before couold tell that the amount of chakra he currently held was slightly less than before, this is not to say that it was a disadvantage however.

Supernal_SOul

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:57 pm
Tensuo only seemed to care about the building, "Can you two kill each other OUT of the office?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir suddenly blinked to a few meters behind Sengetsu. However, by the time he'd done this he had already landed twelves strikes with his mammoth sword through Sengetsu's vitals and tendons. "Yes." he replied and suddenly blood gushed out of every part of Sengetsu's body.

((Henjiboshi [Endless Fate] - The user holds his sword behind him and gathers chakra in both his hands and feet then releases it all at once giving him a great up rise in speed and hand quickness as the user vanishes and appears behind you he has already done exactly twelve slashes that could not been seen by the normal eye and each slash is hitting a vital organ or tendon which will result in sudden shock or paralysis.
Rank C ))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:06 pm
Sengetsu did not move as he felt no pain, pieces of his body fell to the ground as the puppet armor coating his body shattered from the jutsu. He stepped forth, simultaneously a clone formed behind him grasping in its hand a blood red triple bladed scythe. The shadow clone swung cerberus swiftly towards the attacking shinobi as the eyes of it and its master moved into their second stage, entering their eternal mangekyou state. Anticipating some sort of counter or dodge Sen formed a second seal and signalled for the clone to explode, as its right hand lashed with the scythe and its left hand reached outward with its index finger approaching the point between fenrir's eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir never saw either the finger or the eyes as he merely stabbed Gram into the ground, its large size and width completely hiding Fenrir's body as an electric shockwave rushed out along to ground to hit the real and clone. By means of Sengetsu's seal or Fenrir's shockwave, the clone would explode, but either way the large sword would protect Fenrir completely from the blast as he ran through a few quick seals, again using the cover of the sword to keep himself hidden. A cloudy fog then blanketed the entire area, slightly obscuring Sengetsu's vision as Fenrir ran through another set of seals for an attack.

((Lightning Strike))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:02 am
Ryu entered the office with a cruel smile on his face, in the past year the suddenly absent Ryu had gone from happy go lucky child to dark and manipulative bad boy. His once blue eyes had turned yellow and his skin drained of life. He put his back against the wall as he looked at the two men fighting. "So, Kazuo sensei, I never would of thought you amdethe Kage position. Tell me where did Quan and Ronnel go to, I would much like to see my friends again." He said this with a smirk on his face and not even bothering to look at Kazuo, the last time he was in the cloud he had killed a demon with his own Ninjato and saved 4 people. Though he got no rewards and no promotion so he had left.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:10 am
The ninja was becoming annoyed, by these tactics to restrict his abilities. He formed a single seal, "Tei hakusha" he spoke the words as he leapt forth, the lightning jutsu singed the back of his cloak as he soared forth shifting his seal he placed his hands several inches away, using the wind retrieval skill as he skated he drew the fog behind him moving in a rapid spiralling pattern around the Fenrir in large waves. Standing outside of the fog he merely watched from a distance of ten yards as he knew this ninja would not be so easily distracted.

Supernal_SOul

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:59 am
(Son of a b***h I just had this office rebuilt! scream gonk I am stuck in a fight with Rahenno so I can't come and help Fenrir, not that you need it.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff