Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Arena (Random Fight Thread)
Fight Me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:13 pm
as the wave grew closer, a dark claw came from his cloak and swiped the wave away. "See what did i say." he mocked him.
Agito then drew his sword, as he came out of the sheath darkness pours out and the air around the area grow thick. "Now its my turn!" he said as he dissapeared in to the shadows.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:29 am
I win by default since Skeith hasnt posted in almost 2 weeks  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Skieth9

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:49 pm
Fair enough, sorry though, a little family emergency just completely made me forget  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:56 pm
oh well i can understand that. if you want we can continue?  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Skieth9

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:05 pm
Thank you, I wont waste it this time
Skieth looked around, plunging his blade into the ground in one direction, getting ready to throw another wave, and took out one of his pistols to shoot in every other direction
"Shoulda' practiced my Sakuretsu armor" he stated blantly  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:10 am
{Sorry about that i have been working like crazy this week so}

As agito saw the bullets coming his way he dodged by disspeareding then reapearing, but he miscaluculated and there were four bullets behind those he he just dodges and before he could react one bullet hit him in the arm and two hit him in the chest, and the other one hit him in the leg. As he stood there in pain he foucus his demon cloack on pushing them out of his body, as the bullets fell out the wounds were pretty bad. "Well looks like you finally hit me, now GIVE ME YOU BLOOD YO ZANGATA SO I CAN HEAL THESE WOUNDS AND FINALLY KILL YOU!!" He said as he rushed forward, sword drawn, ready to kill.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Skieth9

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:07 pm
Skieth attempted to parry his blade with his own, only barely doing so as his blade met Agito's.
"Keh, looks like this time, I might really..." Skieth whispered as he felt the ground below his feet crushing away  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:45 am
As agito's blade made contact with skeiths's blade he felt the gound move and then start breaking up and as he saw he new he had the perfect chance. "Well it was good fighting you but this is it, see yeah." he said as he bum rush skeith and pushed him torwards to gaint hole that was forming in the ground behind him.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Skieth9

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:25 pm
Skieth managed to parry Agito's blade and roll backwards, jacking his blade with as much rage energy as he could, and slamming it then into the ground
"I'll Erase you!" he yelled as the ground started to burst and disintegrate with a several hundred feet radius  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:03 pm
As agito looked at him he laughed. "Not this time buddy, im out of here." he said as he pulled out zangata and he slashed the air and a portal opened and he jumped in it, being transported to the end of Skeiths attack range.

(this isnt a god mod just to let you know, its one of my swords abilities)  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Skieth9

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:49 pm
(Edit, thanks Gomen, almost forgot the context)
Skieth simply stood in the crater, his back now facing the direction that Agito had dashed to, as well as guarding said flank with his blade
"Godammit  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:21 pm
Skieth9
Skieth simply planted his blade and used it as cover for whatever Agito might throw
"Goddammit"

(What do you mean by this? How can you plant you blade your falling in a hole)  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Skieth9

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:17 pm
(Editted)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
Skieth9
(Editted)

can you do anything?
If you cant that was a good fight. 3nodding