Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
the turds of the gaming industry. 2d vs 3d, (not vs thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:13 am
You are trying so hard to seem retro so you can be labeled as cool that you fall on your face. Go to a coffee shop with your "Know Your Roots" t-shirt and talk to your hipster friends about how great the "regular nintendo" was and how new games suck and blah blah blah because you don't really seem to know anything about anything but you act like you do.

Quote:
Here is one popular game I would not have minded seeing with less graphics.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:03 am
Meta_Fish
You are trying so hard to seem retro so you can be labeled as cool that you fall on your face. Go to a coffee shop with your "Know Your Roots" t-shirt and talk to your hipster friends about how great the "regular nintendo" was and how new games suck and blah blah blah because you don't really seem to know anything about anything but you act like you do.

Quote:
Hey Fish, didn't you write this rule?
Quote:
Rule 1: Do not be a d**k.

Just sayin'.  

Cabron the Swan

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:21 am
Lady Psycho Sexy
Meta_Fish

Quote:
Quote:

Just sayin'.
Now you care about rules?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:27 am
I think the point the new kid is trying to make is that some franchises don't necessarily NEED to be 3D because their 2D gameplay is rock solid.

It's a nice thought, but ultimately naive.  

Allegro

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:28 am
Allegro
I think the point the new kid is trying to make is that some franchises don't necessarily NEED to be 3D because their 2D gameplay is rock solid.

Their 2d gameplay WAS rock solid.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:35 am
Trenn Flashkill
Lady Psycho Sexy
Meta_Fish

Quote:
Quote:

Just sayin'.
User Image
I don't, but Gaia's lovely moderation team does and it would be a real shame to have action taken against the entire guild just because the leader can't hold his tongue.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Allegro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:38 am
Trenn Flashkill
Allegro

Their 2d gameplay WAS rock solid.
Still is. But holding back their evolution to 3D because you don't HAVE to evolve is silly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:38 am
Lady Psycho Sexy
Trenn Flashkill
Lady Psycho Sexy
Meta_Fish

Quote:
Quote:

Just sayin'.
User Image
I don't, but Gaia's lovely moderation team does and it would be a real shame to have action taken against the entire guild just because the leader can't hold his tongue.

User Image
But there's nothing to take action against. Stop being a d**k.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:40 am
Trenn Flashkill
Lady Psycho Sexy
Trenn Flashkill
Lady Psycho Sexy
Meta_Fish

Quote:

Just sayin'.
User Image

User Image
But there's nothing to take action against. Stop being a d**k.
User Image
I could rummage through the Terms and cite pretty much every violation this guild has ever made that I can remember, but I really can't be assed when I could just use my handy dandy ignore list, so I'm just gonna stop replying now.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:42 am
Also because you'd get banned too.  

Allegro

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:45 am
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
I could rummage through the Terms and cite pretty much every violation this guild has ever made that I can remember, but I really can't be assed when I could just use my handy dandy ignore list, so I'm just gonna stop replying now.

User Image
Then why bother bring it up? Eh whatever.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:49 am
Allegro
User Image
Nope. All the dicks I've posted thus far have been crudely drawn and are therefore a-ok.

@Trenn: Because if you can't obey your own ********' rules why are they there?

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:54 am
Lady Psycho Sexy
Allegro
User Image
Nope. All the dicks I've posted thus far have been crudely drawn and are therefore a-ok.

User Image
Because they're outdated and need to be rewritten. Plus it was made clear to me that they're more like guidelines than anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:55 am
Trenn Flashkill
Lady Psycho Sexy
Allegro
User Image

User Image
Because they're outdated and need to be rewritten. Plus it was made clear to me that they're more like guidelines than anything.
User Image
oh barbossa
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i c wat u did thar

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:17 am
LPS telling people to not be dicks. LOL!

LPS threatening to report us if we don't play nice LOL!  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff