Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Famas vs. M16A4 vs. FAL Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The one?
Famas
27%
 27%  [ 18 ]
M16A4
46%
 46%  [ 30 ]
FAL
26%
 26%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 65

Tha Disciple

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:34 pm
PigDinosaurCat
M16 ftw
i call the FAL the fail 4 a reason

lmfaooo i do that too!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:52 pm
well im using the famas atm cuz i just prestiged and thats like the only gun out of the 3 i got atm :l

i like them all tho but i think famas is the best if some 1 can aim it carefuly and fast then u pwn surprised  

lauriuxx

3,600 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Sioux Moi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:50 pm
all are very good if perks are applied as required, stopping power for all, steady aim for fun or scavenger if your someone who's a little TOO trigger happy, but of the three FAL is my favorite, not only for it's amazing accuracy but for its apparent stopping power, but all are good if used wisely, personally though Vector with red dot scavenger, stopping power, and commando is a favorite class of mine =D but thats just me  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:54 am
Famas I like the 3 round burst a lot. But I have yet to try the other 2 out so..... yep.  

Dannyxcores

fear3x3range

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:32 am
Alot of people are pointing out it takes 2 bursts to get kills with the M16 well if you use hardline/coldbloded and a silencer then its still only 2 bursts, so generally speaking id say the M16 is the better option as you havnt gotta waste those kool red perks and use stopping power as the damage is the same as using stoping power.
But if your on hardcore... Fal would be my choice simply because if your good enough shot you havnt got to reload once in a hardcore S&D saving time :p  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:13 pm
m16 by experence goin 47-5 can quickly drop groups of guys wit 1 burst a piece  

Sir Different

Split Moon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:33 pm
M16 just seems somehow better with the Holosight.
Same with the FAL.

As for the FAMAS, I just use it because I like the way it looks. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:33 pm
I call the FAL the FML.
Straight up fail with it.  

iDusk-Star

1,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Cookies-Kun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:41 pm
FAMAS i use only because it fills the gap when i dont have my M16 lol and FAL is horrible because even tho its very powerful and for trigger finger people its like a super powerful handgun which is a waste, this is how i see it:

FAMAS: Good until you get the M16 and 1-2 burst shot kills (big differents in the damage)
M16A4: A very good weapon with 1 burst kills which is beastly!!!!!
FAL: A good gun but its not for me, even tho im a trigger finger player i dont use it because its like a MEGA handgun cause of single fire  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:09 pm
The FAMAS is a one burst kill with stopping power, has less spread than the M16, higher ROF, higher DPS, better accuracy, faster ADS time AND superior iron sights.

If you're using the M16 over the FAMAS you're doing it wrong, haha. M16 is good for challenges only.

As for the FAL well it's a really good gun, but there's really no point in using a single shot when you have guns like the TAR and FAMAS to contend with.

User84792837

7,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100

Neverrender

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:03 pm
The Famas is my preferred of the 3, The FAL is my next preferred. The M16 is just too ordinary and boring for me. Red Tiger Famas looks so cool. The handling of it is much better for my tastes as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:10 pm
I owned with all the guns, but personally i like M16 better *goes over and switches M16 class to FAM.*  

PoopMonkeey

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

SharkmanX

0 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:32 pm
The M16A4 is much better than the Famas for the simple fact that the M16A4 is not hevy and it relonds faster, and better than the Fal is one shot not 3 rond burst.
O and be my friend in psn im naito-kanji.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:25 pm
FAL, its like a mini M21 (my fav weapon)  

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100

KholdFox

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:45 am
I like the FAL but the M16 is just too much win to be ignored (At least for me :S)  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff