Free online play for Monster Hunter Tri Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:31 am
Preorder incentive from gamestop is a 500 points card. Who wants to bet that updates that were standard with a subscription cost money now?

Oh well, I'm totally picking up that demo next month.... I feel I should atleast give it a try... even if I'm thinking more and more that I don't have the time or money for such things.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:14 am
[Kegan]
Preorder incentive from gamestop is a 500 points card. Who wants to bet that updates that were standard with a subscription cost money now?

Oh well, I'm totally picking up that demo next month.... I feel I should atleast give it a try... even if I'm thinking more and more that I don't have the time or money for such things.
I'd gladly pay for the mission packs I want. I am just glad it is free in the first place so more people pick it up and realize it is worth paying.  

Owwin

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:39 pm
This is incredible news.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:55 am
Lady Psycho Sexy
Owwin
Lady Psycho Sexy
Um no, I like healing. If I can do that I'll be happy. And I love co-op. <3 Competitive is so off-putting.
There are items you can use to heal your team like flutes, and there is special ammo for the light bowgun that is basically shooting a potion into them. There was a weapon called the Hunting Horn that could be used to buff your team, but it isn't in this one, and that bums me out. Though while healing is possible, you gotta be able to pull of some other stuff too.

If you really hate combat you can be a trap layer. Bring large barrel bombs large barrel bomb+s, pitfall traps, sonic bombs, flash bombs, shock traps tranq bombs, poison knives, paralyze knives, sleep knives, all with your light bowgun and you can just lay your traps and heal everybody while they fight, then once the monster steps into it you can blow them straight to hell, or just keep them asleep. I think the first hit on a sleeping monster is 4X damage, and a trapped monster is X2 do both, and have out 2 barrel bombs for each member of the team for 150 damage each. So 150 * 8 * 8 and you have yourself a well done beast.

If you can carry the items that your team will need to heal, you might as well be a healer. Because space is limited and every item counts. Blue Mushrooms and herbs make a potion, honey in a potion makes it a mega potion, and there are ways to make potions better than that and max potions. You carry that, and stay out of the way, and you can give it to people and they will worship you.
User Image
Works for me. As long as I'm not getting spattered in blood and mucus. gonk

User Image

You forgot about the effects when you have a full set of the Red Khezu Armor.
Stuff like potions and I THINK, the demon/armor potion/pills affect the people you play with as well.

lol I'ma preorder it.

I'm getting it, even if I have to get rid of the HBC.

>.>
<.<

I'm gonna hate farming Red Khezu for the Wide Area thing. I only liked the idea of helping others.

I'mma use, I dunno, probably a Hammer since they took out Gunlance/Dual Swords/Hunting Horn. -snort- The three weapons I like using. D:

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:53 am
******** yes.
heart  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash