Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Meeting Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:29 pm
The man smiled. "Wonderful, now if there is a only one thing left. Where is the one tail?" he said as he grabbed a cup of some type of beverage.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:20 am
Near looked at the man, stood up, and the sat back down, "Ah.... I see where you are going with this. The One Tailed Demon is based off Fuuton and Suna Jutsu. If I were to start hunting he or she I would start at the Sand Village... I have a strategy to take them both fown sir, if you are willing to consider it." Near had known about the Angel and Demon wars for quite some time and was ready to share his knowledge. He had to prove his loyalty in some way to acquire his goal. Near did not wait for a response, he went on with his strategy, "Demons.... And Angels have an almost endless amount of chakra, immediately leaving us at a disadvantage. Now, I have researched a lot agaist these forms of weapons, and have seen much hostility against the Angels and the Demons. Now, if we are able to lead them to each other and then allow them to fight and become weak, we will be able to step in and win in no time." near sat back in his seat glacing down at Jolt and Glacis for a bit, smiling and petting them. Jolt gave a sharp sting of electricity electricity by accident, and then went back to sleep.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:15 pm
The man smiled as he stood up and grabbed three weapons from behind him, a shield, a sythe, and a katana. "These are what I have collect. One is one of the strongest weapon there is. Raijin's sword, pulled from Ban's dead hands along with the others." He said stabbing it into the ground. "Find what you need, if you find a student along the way, take him or her in. The young will be the future." He said looking at the two. "Near, remember as second you are the leader in the field, but Takashi is my ears. I will hear everything he does and what he thinks, though it is a one way mirror. He will not be able to hear me."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:10 am
((You have Raijin's Swords?!! What just happened? Like are you going to let me use them?!))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:05 pm
The man stood up holding the sword. "I have to go and hunt someone." He said turning as a wall opened. "Call me when you find a demon or angel. Near you are in charge til I return." He said walking through the wall. "Just talk into the ring to reach me." He said as the wall closed behind him.

((The sword stays with me, unless you earn it in battle until then no.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:48 am
Near looked down into his ring, "Takashi Hei, report to the Meeting Hall in 2 hours." He waited to see if this would work.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:07 am
Near looked over to his partner, who was now sitting down, "Waiting is pesky business, lets move now" Near stood up and began to make his way to the Leaf Village, "Follow my lead"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image
Takashi Hei

Takashi would just sigh, and dissapear in a flash of light.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:36 am
User Image
Takashi Hei

Takashi would reappear in a flash of light, sitting in his chair.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:34 am
Near walked in with his new partner following in behind, "You better have a good reason for this." Near sat down in his seat motioning to the girl to sit bescide him, "I was in the middle of destroying a village and taking down 2 villages and my Garian Blades and you go through the trouble of making me LEAVE all of that just to come back to this meeting?! If this is about any 1 Winged Angel, I was planning on using the 1 Tailed against the 1 Winged so that we will have an advantage. The defense of the 1 tailed is far greater than any offensive move I have ever witnessed." Near looked back as his pets came in, "Ahh.. Jolt, Glacia, come here..."  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:31 pm
"Did I not tell you to not attack and fight in the shadows?" He said standing up and pounding his fists on the table cause it to crack. "I have fought the 1 tail before and made him my tool once. I will do it again." He said looking at Near. "When you said to attack the leaf, that was what I told you not to do. We need not to attack any village. That is how the last akatsuki was taken done. We fight in the Shadows and the gate." He said scratching his head. "Ok, we will have to do this even more carefully, now. We will need to kidnap a academy student from the 1 wings village...do not kill anyone else and do not bring him here. Bring him to the Valley of the End. I will meet you there. Leave a now, say to send a four man team on member has to be the Winged host. Tell them to come alone, and if they break the rules we will do much worse the kill the student." He said turning around "Takashi, you will lead this mission. Choose one person to go with you, remember no killing....that doesn't mean attacking til they can't attack but...though do try to evade combat. I don't want to make a name of ourselves yet. If you need me, you know how to reach me." He said as he left the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:01 am
Near looked at the man with a gleeming look, "I was at the gates attacking if you did not know. I was by the one tailed gaining his trust before we drw him out of the crowd and into our fight. We have to be smart about this, and obviously what you are doing takes way to long and way too much energy. The Aslym Organization is now out for pure evil, and is looking to take down the Angels. Now we have the 5 Great Nations and this new organization to worry about. But do not worry, I can get the Academy Student."  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:02 am
The man appeared in his chair, though it was clear he was not completely there. "You let the world know we are there. The new organization is a gift. Let them attack as we sneak. Ignore them, if they become a problem I'll take care of them." he said looking at everyone as his image faded abit them came back.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 pm
Near looked wn at the ground, "I do apologize. He interrupted me and then I just lost it. I will have to remain cool next time... Next mission is ours. But will you tell me this? Is having the Academy Student not bringing us out? Is he not going to tell all of his Sannin about this and then want a large fight?"  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:27 am
User Image
Takashi Hei

It is at this point that takashi would speak up, "Who said we were going to grass as akatsuki members, we go under fake names," he would say, clicking his neck, "and we go in, nab the academy student, leave the note, then leave, instead of taking the Academy, we'll make him think we're going to train him instead, when both of us and the AS are at the valley, we keep him contained, and then wait for the one winged to show up,"

(By fake names, i mean literally hide your name, make a secondary posting format that doesn't have your rpc's name on it, and use that)

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces