Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves in the Mansion (Accepting/Starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:27 pm
Liz was looking through a book,a book of castles,to find a picture.'if this castles not in here ,then where did i see it?"she asked her self.She was geting annoyed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:32 pm
Sanoskue closed his eyes and was immediatly hit with a barrage of images of a castle, from all angles, this time he heard a word, 'Come'. Sitting bolt upright he was starting to get really paranoid now. "What the hell is this? Why do I feel like I'm being summoned somewhere?"

Hiskue was sitting at a desk staring off into space, wishing he had somebody to order him around.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:50 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah sighed as she leaned back in a couch, by a window. Life was getting to be quite boring, nothing to do in this crazy mansion.
She stared out the window, wishing for someone to come to her and make her thier slave. It would atlease give her something to do....

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:31 pm
Liz sighed in annoyance."dumb stupid...."she grumbled to herself about the castle in her mind."i need to try and clear my mind..."She got up,took her bag and guitar,and began to leave.She was leaving a friends house."bye."she waved at her friends.

She was walking for a while now.she decided to take the long way home.Then the castle poped into her mind again.And she turned to her right.She had a feeling somthing was that way.She shook her head and walked up to a tree and sat under it.She was even more annoyed now.

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:35 pm
Sanoskue couldn't sit still any longer and felt a walk would do him some good. Outside he took a breath of fresh air and began walking in a random direction, trying to clear his mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image
_______Rave Bair Lovett

I didn't slap you...

_____ஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐ

Rave sighed as she layed lazily on a couch in the mantions rather large library.She ran her fingers through her black and purple hair as she thought."Murr..."She sighed again as she turned to lay on her side.She couldn't remember the last time she was ordered arrowned...not that she was complaining but...with nuthing to do the days grew rather long...

_____ஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐஐ

I just mierly high-fived your face.

//OOC: ooo //  

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:11 pm
"ok,ok....if i see two squrles,i'll go to the right.i'f i see a bird,i'll just go home."She said,as soon as she stood,two squrles Ran up to her."you gotta be kidding me..."she sighed and sat back down."lets try this again...if i see,"she thought,"ah,a pelican!!if i see a pelican i will go to the right."In just a matter of moments,a person with a pelican on their shirt walked by."damn."

Liz found herself walking in the direction her mind was telling her too.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:46 pm
Tsukiko
User Image

Tsukiko finally got up. She sighed and looked down at her arm. The word "Hated" inscribed into her arm. She sighed. "Why do I do this...crap..." She said, wanting to curse, but she had given that up along time ago. She sighed and went and changed into some different clothes. She put on a white dress with a red ribbon that was tied right under her breasts. She put on some red polka dotted slippers and walked down stairs. She saw Rave on the couch. "Hi, Rave-Chan." She said with a blank exspersion on her face.

"This immortal moon... These immortal stars... My immortal life... Are all one whole thing..."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Arashi:
Arashi Hayashi
User Image

Arashi put his book in his bag, as another guy came to replace him. He put his jacket on and walked out. He walked around thinking about the image and whether or not he should go check it out or not. He knew where the woods that surrounded it were at, he just had to find the mansion.. and the cliff that it was positioned on. As he walked he ran into a girl (Liz) and stumbled back. He rushed and grabbed her so that she wouldn't fall. "Hey sorry. Didn't mean to run into you like that, I was kinda side tracked." He said and laughed nervously.

"What are with these strange images...?"  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:16 pm
Liz dropped her guitar as the guy ran into her,She almost fell back herself but he grabbed her.She blinked,"oh,thats ok."She looked down as her poor guitar and gasped,"my guitar..."She said sadly and bent down to grab it."my poor guitar."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:21 pm
Arashi Hayashi
User Image

Arashi let go of her. He frowned at himself and pulled out his wallet. HE gave her $150. "Sorry for your guitar. Maybe I could take you to lunch as well to also pay for it." He said, trying to polite.

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:03 pm
"n-no,that wont be nessicary."She said as she figured the huge crack in her guitar."it wasnt your fault,i should learn to carry it in its case when im out."She was kind of mad,but she didnt let it show."plus i have more at home."she then sighed,'but this was my fave.'  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:07 am
User Image

xXXXxMARIZZE CARFLOWNNExXXXx

Marizze is walking down the street when she had another image of a castle "What the hell!...this again!" she shouted, then put her left hand on the back of her neck and push it a little hard "well..so much for forgetting it..anyways i need to go back to the house or..." she said that is cut by a phone call "hello-" she said "Marizze where the ******** hell are you!" the woman in the phone shouted "I'm already home....don't worry to much!" she replied "Just go home already!" the woman shouted "yes, yes " she said and that ended the conversation. She sighed "What kind of place is that image?...oh well at least it's gone now " she said then started to walk again.

This is really a big bother....
what the hell is this???

saver anya

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:11 am
Arashi Hayashi
User Image

Arashi looked at her guitar. HE knew it was rude, but he shoved the money in one of her pockets. "Ok.. Well, I'm going to eat, I haven't ate since 4 o' clock this morning." He sighed and started to walk away,trying not to space out again.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:15 am
Liz sighed and went after him,"hey!,"she called and ran up next to him,"listen,i dont want your money."She said taking the money he stuffed in her pocket and placed it in his hand."its fine ok."  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:44 am
Sanoskue paused, wondering just where he was, then he shook his head and continued walking. It had been a while since he's gotten out and figured why ruin this little adventure.

Hiskue got up and stretched, flicking his tail. Why must he always be alone? Might as well try to make friends with some of the other slaves right?  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff