Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Your first Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:42 pm
9ish? Not too sure on my age but I first played RE(original), it was my neighbors game he brought it over and left it here for a while so I beat it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:48 pm
I watched my brother play the first two when I was about seven, but the first I actually started playing was RE3.  

Final Darkness

Thagaru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:51 pm
my first was R.E. zero wehn i was 8-9 i forgot my friend bought it and i went over there and played it for a while then outbreak after those two I wanted to play some more so then i played RE4 then RE2 Dual Shock addtion  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:03 am
i was 6 and my dad was on resi 2  

A5116278

keira-senpai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:04 am
I was 9, and it was my cousin's game. She and I both had a PS, although hers was an import, and she liked scary movies/games full of gore as much as I did...so when she showed me that and Clock Tower I was super-excited...I've been hooked ever since.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:29 am
So it looks like people really came in around 3 and 2. That's cool, that's cool. This is my more length version.

When I was seven and the PSX first came out ( the ORIGINAL playstation, not ps1 ) I got it for cristmas with Twisted Metal 2, Cool borders, and Resident Evil: Directors Cut. I played them all, taking more interest in Twisted Metal. Ya see, I come from a horror loving family so it is natural that I get the games, even when I was so young.

Well I had a friend Ronnie who came over to play RE: DC, and because he liked it I played it more. Yeah, I admit, walking down the halls and having a dog jump out was scary, but it wasn't primal fear. It was scared like, oh crap I don't want my character to die.

After a few months, I lost my memory crad and had to start over. Beat it finally when I was 9. ( Yes, took me awhil to get another card. ) For my 10th birday I recieved RE: 3 And like most everyone else, I LOVED IT! I say it is prolly the most addicting RE game ever made.

After a week or so I beat it. Went and found RE: 2 at a discount store and bought that. Played both versions and beat them within a few weeks. Next came Code: VX for the DREAMCAST. Didn't actually beat the game until I bought it for the PS2. I sadly never took interest in Survival or Dead Aim. They looked like cheap commie ripoffs.

I've never had a GC so I never got to play the nintindo remakes or 0. But I recently bought 4 for the PS2 and beat it in under 20 hours.

I love RESIDENT EVIL!  

Seta Frost

Aged Noob

Zombie28

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:36 pm
I played 2 about three years ago... It changed the way i looked at survival horrors.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:45 pm
My first resident evil was CVX. I didn't play it, because it was so hard for me. Then i bought 2 for 10$. Still pretty hard, but I think I got farther in it before letting it sit on the shelf. Later I played both all the way through.  

ibitsukokoroxx

A5116278

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:58 am
ibitsukokoroxx
My first resident evil was CVX. I didn't play it, because it was so hard for me. Then i bought 2 for 10$. Still pretty hard, but I think I got farther in it before letting it sit on the shelf. Later I played both all the way through.

don't be a quitter  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:26 pm
RE REmake.

I was 12 years old..... had nightmares for weeks.  

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

Lord_Jackman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:25 am
12 yrs. old. Re 3 for Ps1. Scare the stuffing out of me i couldn't finish. But did a few years later.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:31 pm
I was 7 I think and my brother was playing the first one and I was reading the book for it and they said that you get blisaters on your feet and legs before you turn and I had a blister on my foot...i cried for like...2 days  

Forever Destiny Waits

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Res-Zom10182

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:52 am
I was first exposed to the RE series by a friend of mine while i was in the 8th grade. It was the year 1998... (wow i'm old!...anyway). He had a really big screen tv and when i would go to sleepover his house we would play RE 1 on his orginal playstation through all hours of the night. That game was so scary, especially since we had never seen any thing quite like it before.

That was to be my first and last taste for a while, as I did not go out and buy the system or game myself for the next few years. I know it is hard to believe, but i almost forgot entirely about the series...... That is until the Nintendo 64 came out!!!

That system was bought as a gift for my older brother. One of the games that came with it was...da da dah... you guessed it RE2, which was the only RE game for that system. Well there was RE 0, but i could never find it stores anywhere! I played that game so much and still do to this day i'm suprised it isn't busted due to over use. It was the first one i played all the way through so i am semi partial to it!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:20 am
I was fourteen and borrowed the first resident evil(directors cut) from my friend. I couldn't get enough of it and been hooked since then  

ShadowsChaos

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:20 pm
Uh....for me it was REmake, I think. I hoenstly can't remember for sure. The first game I've beaten was 0.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff