Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.
Experience Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghastly_Zombie_Bite

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:40 pm
I dont know how or where to get into the scene in my local area haha. Out of all the girls i been with, NONE were into BDSM.. so no experience at all really.. But I been wanting to do things for about 6years now.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:04 pm
Fatal_Zombie_Smile
I dont know how or where to get into the scene in my local area haha. Out of all the girls i been with, NONE were into BDSM.. so no experience at all really.. But I been wanting to do things for about 6years now.

Have you looked online for meet-ups and play dates in your area? Quite a lot of BDSM groups meet socially for a chat and a drink (in regular clothes), to arrange private meetings  

CaptainButch

7,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Pusher 50

Ghastly_Zombie_Bite

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:48 pm
CaptainButch
Fatal_Zombie_Smile

Have you looked online for meet-ups and play dates in your area? Quite a lot of BDSM groups meet socially for a chat and a drink (in regular clothes), to arrange private meetings
Nopes, honstly, I really dont know much about BDSM cuz all my friends are "normal", I am really the freak of the group so... ya, Im left in the dark about somethings. BDSM being one of them. I should give it a look over tho.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:47 am
Aint nothing wrong with being freaky my friend. You just gotta do some shake and bake to get what you want.  

Siegfried006

Ghastly_Zombie_Bite

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:39 pm
Siegfried006
Aint nothing wrong with being freaky my friend. You just gotta do some shake and bake to get what you want.
Haha I didnt say anything was wrong with being the Freak, I quite like being the only freak out of all my friends, Its fun. Just a bit lonely cuz I really would like to know some people in real life,who share some of the freakyness. Thats all.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:53 pm
I share about half your freakiness and I live in cali. So that right there is a real life situation. 3nodding  

Siegfried006

Ghastly_Zombie_Bite

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:33 pm
Haha cool  
Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash