Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Temporary OOC thread. lol Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:33 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

"Suit yourself", Eli went back to watching.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:36 pm
Tensuo had stopped doing the sweeps but started doing roundhouse kicks instead. The more flexible he was, the better chance he was going to be able to dodge attacks.

[2/5]

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:27 am
User Image

Regula walked to the edge of the field and began to watch the fight between Ryugan and the Raikage. Now that Ryugan had found his brother he wanted to hurry and begin his training.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:32 am
xXlildizzle1516Xx

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxLikexxluridxxliquidsxxinxxxxsanguinexxstreamx.x.x.

Thexxenemy'sxxbloodxxflowsxxinxxendlessxxtorrents.xx

User Image

xxxx"My will to fight has not yet diminished ..."

"I shall continue to battle until you have been finished."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxChuuninxxxxxxxxxxxxOinin Commanderxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan knew that he had been immobilized, he could feel it. The instant his attack hit, the clone sent static strings into his body. Though thanks to the force of his strike, the clone fist would go flying over his head and due to this the clone's knee would hit him in the face as he was flying forward, so Ryugan would fly back. The wings on Ryugan's back would be his savior. As the clone fell over Ryugan, it would first hit Ryugan's wing, which at the force he applied to the attack and steel strength of his bone wings, would sever the strings as they both tumbled backward, though due to Ryugan's awkward position, his arm would break in the process. They both tumbled to the ground, causing a mild dust cloud to form around them, a sudden poofing sound would be heard coming from it. As the dust cleared it would reveal Ryugan standing alone with the blood red blade pointed at Kazuo and his left hand tightly gripped on Jinsoku Yaiba, for he had destroyed the clone while enveloped in the smoke. His eyes remained cold, he seemed to open his mouth coyly to utter "Release" then just begin to glow. Suddenly Ryugan would be engulfed in a ominous teal glow, bright teal flames would begin to dance around him and his wings as he stood there eying Kazuo. He then manipulated his arm back in place. "My turn" Ryugan said before dashing forward, the flames on him sweeping back as he ran with a great speed. There would be a sudden jerk in Ryugan's body as he progressed rapidly, but it wouldn't be noticable.

(I'll edit if you dont like it, just the way I hit the clone it would go over me and hit my wings, my wrist would go along with it, so the strings wold hit the wings dead on))

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x◉◉◉◉

►►►►The Azure Dragon of the East Knows No Fear◄◄◄◄

(The thing is, just because you hit my wrist hard doesn't mean that my clone is going to go flying into the air or nor does it mean that my arm will even continue more then a foot upwards or that my knee will even move. It's not like my clone will just sit there and let his arm go flying he will stop his arm after it would be hit and still remain standing on the ground. That is how I responded even, "The clone would stumble then regain his posture from the hit." This is one of the issues some crew members were having an issue with. You can't RP my character, example: "Though thanks to the force of his strike, the clone fist would go flying over his head and due to this the clone's knee would hit him in the face as he was flying forward, so Ryugan would fly back." Expecially after I already RPed him. Thus we are still in the standstill facing eachother as we were. I'm not mad or anything i'm just trying to help you so you get in less trouble in the future. So i'll allow you to edit your latest post to fix this issue. Just so you know here is the techniques description. So reply accordingly and correctly.

Sai Sen no Jutsu (Rewire Technique)
Description: Making physical contact with an enemy shinobi the Cloud-Nin shoves Static Strings into his opponent and himself, by hotwiring the electrical impulses of the target's brain he disables the target and assumes control of the opponent's body. While in this state the shinobi can only control the target body and has little control over his own body which will remain standing in place. Major problems with this technique is that by severing the strings you break the connection between the target and the Cloud-nin, also the maximum range the controlled body can move from the original body is 50 feet, otherwise the strings will break.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:50 am
((I know the effect and all, in fact he would barely have control of his body (So he would have little control to regaining balance.) It's not like he just was standing still and tried to punch[ Then what you said would happen,because he would be standing still, hitting his wrist would have no effect), he was running and while running he threw a punch at me {What I did was sorta like a parry, except he was running so it would have a stronger effect). The hit to the wrist would bring his arm over my head(which is why I duck low if that string never happened), making him have one foot on the ground and the other in the air as he fell forward due to him running and suddenly getting knocked off balance. My point is the clone didn't stop and punch, he ran and punched, so when I hit him he would lean forward quickly and thanks to me not ducking, what I posted would happen.

If it makes no since then, I'll edit. It's just that he cant just suddenly regain balance when he barely has control over his body, exspecially because he was in motion while throwing the punch.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:39 pm
(Ok then here is my post.)

The strings would be shoved into Ryugans body and Kazuo would find that he has very little control over his body so he would almost fall over but suddenly controlling Ryugans body Ryugan catches the clone preventing it from falling. That would then leave Ryugan open to the blade that would be flying towards him from Kazuo who had thrown it seconds later.

(There that is the edit of my post.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:49 pm
((Why did you edit your post?? I just was explaining to you how I got out.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:51 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((Why did you edit your post?? I just was explaining to you how I got out.))

(Well it isn't really an edit it is more of a reaction to your last post. I controlled your body to catch my clone.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:53 pm
((Yeah, but I thought you couldn't just edit your post so that they can't get out of your attack, your slip up was the only reason I could escape.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:56 pm
(I didn't edit my post. I responded to your last post. You said that my clone got forced forward. I was responding to that first part since I have control over your body, you catching my clone before it fell.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:11 pm

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxLikexxluridxxliquidsxxinxxxxsanguinexxstreamx.x.x.

Thexxenemy'sxxbloodxxflowsxxinxxendlessxxtorrents.xx

User Image

xxxx"My will to fight has not yet diminished ..."

"I shall continue to battle until you have been finished."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxChuuninxxxxxxxxxxxxOinin Commanderxx
User Image

User Image
As the clone fell forward, Ryugan's left hand that was already in the air suddenly wrapped around the clone and his right just clinched at it's waist. Thanks to the force of the clone, they would still be falling, though Ryugan would be falling faster than the clone, due him being the object recieving the most force. The sword was directed at Ryugan's shoulder, though the clone wouldn't even know that Kazuo had thrown a sword due to it being focused on Ryugan. The clone was being held upward, so the sword was directed at it. The sword pierced right through the clone, and as Ryugan fell back ward his wings suddenly flapped frantic like as he fell, slapping the sword a way from him as the clone poofed away. Ryugan then flapped his wings again to land on his feet. The grass on the field knelt down as his wings blew mighty winds, Ryugan was indeed ready for this to actually begin. He placed both hands on his blade hilts of Jinsoku Yaiba and Tenkairaisai and uttered "Release" before removing his left hand on Jinsoku yaiba and lowering it to his sides and unsheathing his blood red Katana and pointing it at Kazuo.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x◉◉◉◉

►►►►The Azure Dragon of the East Knows No Fear◄◄◄◄

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:35 pm
((don't mind me commenting, but this I actually rather see. I haven't seen Kazou fight since we fought Sen.))  

Shruikan Tenshi

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:37 pm
((I don't, though this is just a test, one he wont be going easy on me in XD.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:42 pm
(I have complete control over your body. Meaning you would still be standing up and would catch me with your normal strength and what not so you wouldn't simply fall over. The only difference is is that my clone controls whatever you do. While yes the sword would impale my clone it would still continue through and impale you though not as strong since the clones body would slow it down a bit.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:43 pm
((lol, well we're about to see what Kazou will do. Me n Jedi got through our spar awhile ago. It was very good. It was awhile since anyone sparred with Raiden))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff