Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Holiday Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:23 am
I don't keep make up, so a glittery red hell isn't possible.

And God's plotting to send me to heaven. I know he's making a deal with Lucifer... I hate the color white, heaven would be torture!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:27 am
xd Well Riyoku, go buy some?
Hehe if heaven is white wouldn't that make it hell?

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:23 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
I'm not buying any make up... and yes to me, heaven is my hell. Halos are the pure eviiiiilll!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:28 pm
Riyoku Sakimori
Darkaznstargoddess
I'm not buying any make up... and yes to me, heaven is my hell. Halos are the pure eviiiiilll!!!!!

I see.
Can't you return it? Or just go to the store and return tomorrow? confused Isn't tomorrow the only day you can do returns without receipts?

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Syeori

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:43 pm
Riyoku Sakimori
Vanilla_Soda
Riyoku Sakimori
I got the shittiest thing >.<
a bottle of bottle glitter!! WHY???? I'm fourteen, wear no make up and I rant about military strategy and I double play people to the point where I'm as good as any amateur double spy... this is stupid >.<

and I hate glitter....
eek
there there...
Now mum expects me to wear the glitter on my concerts and school dances. I asked her if it was okay to put it somewhere insignificant, like my armpits. She looked at me like I was krasy. sweatdrop I am, but that's not the point. I don't want to sparkle like heaven. I wanna go dim like hell!

Take the glitter to school and come home looking sad saying someone stole it.. ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:54 pm
Vanilla_Soda
Riyoku Sakimori
Vanilla_Soda
Riyoku Sakimori
a bottle of bottle glitter!! WHY???? I'm fourteen, wear no make up and I rant about military strategy and I double play people to the point where I'm as good as any amateur double spy... this is stupid >.<

and I hate glitter....
eek
there there...
Now mum expects me to wear the glitter on my concerts and school dances. I asked her if it was okay to put it somewhere insignificant, like my armpits. She looked at me like I was krasy. sweatdrop I am, but that's not the point. I don't want to sparkle like heaven. I wanna go dim like hell!

Take the glitter to school and come home looking sad saying someone stole it.. ninja
that's a good idea... did I mention I failed drama? I'll try it though, if I can find a reason to bring it to school.  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:56 pm
lol..who knows making with a little make-up you might look hot xd and isn't hell hot?..  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 4:44 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

` T a p i o c a `

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:06 pm
I don't want to look hot, and besides, it's blue glitter and I have very tanned skin. I'll look horrible. Even if I do look hot, I don't want to be a center of attention. I save it for stupid socials... >.<

and I totally despise make up unless if it's red and silver face paint.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:50 am
ughh...bad presents...what can be worse than those lil annoying pets u take care of...nd its not even real!!! its those lil machines...it gets on my nerves...  

[Monchhichi]

Syeori

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:33 am
Riyoku Sakimori
Vanilla_Soda
Riyoku Sakimori
Vanilla_Soda
Riyoku Sakimori

and I hate glitter....
eek
there there...

that's a good idea... did I mention I failed drama? I'll try it though, if I can find a reason to bring it to school.

=S Failed drama? hmm, what did your parents say? (what year/ greade are you in?)

Just say, you had some mini school play.... rolleyes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:41 am
They know I'm not involved... stare

I got an A+ in Drama, but I had 7 sentences in the entire play of Treasure Island! (I was a singer... 4 solos and I was a fat b***h) What was sad was the fact I forgot two or three of them during dress rehersal. >.< I only had 7 lines!  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:01 pm
Riyoku Sakimori
They know I'm not involved... stare

I got an A+ in Drama, but I had 7 sentences in the entire play of Treasure Island! (I was a singer... 4 solos and I was a fat b***h) What was sad was the fact I forgot two or three of them during dress rehersal. >.< I only had 7 lines!

Oh my..I was in Treasure Island before, it was fun..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:49 am
I'm not a fan of Christmas spirit anyway, so I don't perceive gifts I receive as good or bad but as useful or not useful.

@Riyoku: Why not incorporate your glitter into future tangible artworks? wink

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:07 am
wiim
I'm not a fan of Christmas spirit anyway, so I don't perceive gifts I receive as good or bad but as useful or not useful.

@Riyoku: Why not incorporate your glitter into future tangible artworks? wink

dude have you ever handled bottle glitter you're suppose to put on your body? it's messy. and i think it's greasy too. but any gift is a good gift. some people have to buy their own gifts. besides isn't it the thought that counts? and i don't think christmas gifts are suppose to be useful.
@riyouku: hell? why would you want to go there? it's prolly stuffy and super hot down there... and why would you want to be somewhere that prolly is gross and sticky and smells like s**t? and heaven is prolly different for everyone. if it was the same for everyone... no one would be happy. don't buy into the crap that says heaven is cotton candy clouds and angels with halos and wings playing the harp. cuz seriously... that's crap.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff