Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Literate, imaginative and really in need of entertainment. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damnationsedge

Malevolent Raider

5,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:34 pm
I've updated my ideas and am still looking for partners. If your intrested then please Pm me and we can make a start.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:11 pm
Bump  

Damnationsedge

Malevolent Raider

5,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Miera42

Unbeatable Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:23 pm
oh hey, you're on....umm, if i tried to start my rp that got deleted, would you still be interested in joining? i can't find any of the profiles cuz i would have sworn i saved them, so you would have to make it again >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:50 pm
Miera42
oh hey, you're on....umm, if i tried to start my rp that got deleted, would you still be interested in joining? i can't find any of the profiles cuz i would have sworn i saved them, so you would have to make it again >.<

I can't say I remember what it was but if you remind me then maybe.  

Damnationsedge

Malevolent Raider

5,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Miera42

Unbeatable Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:59 am
i think you were the kelpie...demonic horse being? it was called something like The ... Glade (i can't remember the exact name >.<) and was basically about how there was this one secret glade only non-humans and very FEW humans knew about that was sort of like a giant fairy ring? was meant to be like a place of comfort, refuge and celebration for non-humans. just nothing involving unnatural death, so no necromancy and no demons XD i mean, if it was in your nature it was okay, as long as you kept the blood to your regular times and rituals in the Glade (: i had Old Ones that used to be seen as Gods that were actually the children of the Forgotten ones that were like the original 'gods' before people forgot their names, eventually went wild and then met some Old Ones and worshiped THEM instead...

there was me an Old One, and elf, you (i think as the kelpie) an orc or troll, i think troll, and someone had joined to be a Forgotten Unnamed one but he was waiting for me to post before doing anything... >.< remember at all?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:03 pm
Miera42
i think you were the kelpie...demonic horse being? it was called something like The ... Glade (i can't remember the exact name >.<) and was basically about how there was this one secret glade only non-humans and very FEW humans knew about that was sort of like a giant fairy ring? was meant to be like a place of comfort, refuge and celebration for non-humans. just nothing involving unnatural death, so no necromancy and no demons XD i mean, if it was in your nature it was okay, as long as you kept the blood to your regular times and rituals in the Glade (: i had Old Ones that used to be seen as Gods that were actually the children of the Forgotten ones that were like the original 'gods' before people forgot their names, eventually went wild and then met some Old Ones and worshiped THEM instead...

there was me an Old One, and elf, you (i think as the kelpie) an orc or troll, i think troll, and someone had joined to be a Forgotten Unnamed one but he was waiting for me to post before doing anything... >.< remember at all?

I remember now, I was the troll. Personally I thought the kelpie was a dumb idea since all they do is kill people they can't talk or change forms or anything like that.  

Damnationsedge

Malevolent Raider

5,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

Miera42

Unbeatable Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:09 pm
hey, i always thought kelpies were kinda cool XD and they were more of a creature than anything else, really stare and mkay, i couldn't remember which one you were, sorry ^^; and the kelpie DID talk, and i think he DID have another form...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:11 pm
Nope, there are alot of dangerouse water animals that could but the Kelpie wasn't one of them. The Pooka or the Uisge maybe but not the Kelpie.  

Damnationsedge

Malevolent Raider

5,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers