Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Welcome to the Animus - (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:35 pm
It all started with a blue room.

The floor seemed to have no floor, no walls, and no ceiling, and little bits of numbers, letters, double helices (what DNA looks like), and computer related images everywhere, appearing and disappearing at random times and in random places.

In the 'room' stood a man and woman. The woman was dressed in an old, and colorful dark purple gown, while the man dwarfed her, wearing nothing but a simple guise that made his face appear to be a simple but psychic smile.

Only after a few moments in the blue room, the whole area seemed to be lit up by a white light, blinding everyone before it subsided as quickly as it came, placing the two now in the middle of a small city.

Everyone was dressed in robes and gowns, everyone faceless, and seeming to ignore the two odd bystanders. Once in a while, a passing person would casually glance at them (and possibly give some space due to the man's size), but no one gave acknowledgment to them. It was if they didn't exist.

"..The.. Hell?!" The woman exclaimed, looking down at her, her eyes wide before she began to look around the area.

"...Where am I!?" She yelled, spinning around as she began to frantically look at the area around her, more heads turning in their direction.

Without any warning, the woman bursted off into a full sprint, charging through the people, rudely bumping into them and receiving several hisses and comments on her odd behavior. The people only watched more as the woman was quickly knocked down, losing her balance after being hit only a few times.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:28 pm
The giant merely remained silent, before following after her. He merely walked toward her rather than running. The people not only looked at him as he moved, but cleared a path...

Every now and then he looked around from under the cloak and mask at the people around him. Faceless and silent.

". . ."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:41 pm
As the woman scrambled onto her feet, she looked straight at the giant, her eyes widening slightly more when she realized just how large he was.

"Get away from me!" She snapped, her hands reaching down to her belt as she threw a small knife at him. A few moments after the knife left her finger tips, the woman flinched back, grabbing onto her hand as if it had been possessed and she was trying to restrain it now.

"The Hell did that come from?!" She yelled, just as there was a tired sigh that came above everything else.

"It happens every time..." A male voice groaned.
"Miss Beatrice Summers, and Mister Nicolas Grant, please, remain calm." The voice said tiredly. "None of this is real. This is all a simulation."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:45 pm
The knife hit the Giant, yet actually just bounced off with a dull thud.

He then looked around as he heard the voice as well.
"Simulation...Meaning this is not real..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:52 pm
"Yes, Mister Grant. As I just said..." The voice sighed tiredly, and annoyingly now, again.

"This will not work unless you, or rather, Miss Summers calms down." The voice growled now.

"Like Hell I'm calming down!" The woman barked, glaring up at the sky, ignoring the bystanders who now looked at her and the giant as if they were mad, speaking to someone who did not exist.

"Alright... Seeing how she's being unreasonable as all women are, I'll pull you guys out... How does that sound?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:59 pm
"...Just for the record, I do not like your condescending attitude mister voice in the sky..." The giant growled, looking upward.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:08 pm
"Oh, I'm sure you could agree with me, Mister Grant, that women are quite unreasonable most of the time." The voice grunted as the two were suddenly pulled from the city of faceless and silent people, and through blue room.
Now before them, faced two lines going horizontally across with a large, white symbol made of three long trapezoids placed together to make a triangular shape sat in the center between the lines, the entire area beaming the same light blue color as the room.

A high pitched ring was heard as the visions cleared, the two returning into reality as a thing glass screen slid out from in front of their faces, releasing them.

Without hesitation, the woman jumped up in an instant, rolling herself off of the large table she had been laying on, before quickly scrambling across the metal floors on her hands and knees, only stopping when she reached the walls.

"Now, now, Miss Summers. Let's not do anything rash." A man sighed, giving her a dull stare.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:14 pm
Nicolas remained on the table, staring at the ceiling, an eye twitching.
"You know...The reason I killed those gangsters was justified, and before you say anything, is it REALLY wise to be doing this without restraints with someone who JUST killed four people with only his hands..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:19 pm
"I look at this way, Mister Grant." The man said, turning towards him with a blank expression.

"The others in this building will stop you. And we have more than a few idiotic 'gangbangers'."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:29 pm
Nick looked at the man with a smirk.
"Yeah? But you're standing right here. And I only need a moment to snap your neck like a chickenbone~"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:36 pm
"And my employers only need that same moment to end your life, Mister Grant." The man smirked.

"Truth be told, you're not really needed for this little investigation of our's. I could get by just fine by the woman, but my company insisted on gathering more of you Assassins, in case the woman decided to go crazy and kill herself as one previous subject did."

"Wait..." The woman blinked, narrowing her eyes at the man. "Did you say investigation..?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:38 pm
"Yeah? You're the only one in the room, old man. Don't TEMPT me..." Nick said with a sigh, sitting up.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:43 pm
"But I'm not the only one in this building." He replied, giving a smirk.

"Besides, killing me won't help you or the woman. So why don't we calm down, Mister Grant."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:46 pm
"Well this is how I see it, ya old fart. I can tell this isn't the police station, so you've abducted me. I'm in my full right to snap your neck, take your keys, and see if I can make my way out of here and back to sanityville for a little while." Nick said, looking at him with a closed-eyed smile.
"So, I SUGGEST you begin by telling me who you are before I go right ahead and start SNAPPING something..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:53 pm
"...Spiteful..." The man grunted, giving him a dull stare.

"I thought you would have thanked me for rescuing you from your little prison sentence. Though you killed bad men, they're still men. I'm the public would have made a huge debate over your case and what to do with you."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff