Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 3 Training Grounds; Sensei: Raito Shenzaki. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:09 pm
Raito's clone saw that the clones was all running at him, before they could impact the clone took out a array of paperbombs which ignited, ready to impact the clones which where charging at him.

((check your grammer again))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:10 pm
FireCat of Hell2000
When the smoked cleared . The real Kat looked down at the feild and saw her Sensi. Kat saw instantly that it was a clone. So the Real kat stayed up in the branch and commanded her Clones by hidden hand singals. Kat told her clones to all charge at the clone ratio with Kunai.
(( * Face Palm* You have to get better if you want to pass the chuunin exams when it comes around. ))

When the smoked cleared, the real Kat looked down at the field and saw her sensei. Kat instantly saw that it was a clone so the real Kat stayed up in the branch and commanded her clones by performing a set of handsigns,
Kat then told her clones to all charge at the clone Raito with a kunai.  

Dark-Ninja70

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:15 pm
Dark-Ninja70
FireCat of Hell2000
(( ok i will try my best)) Kat stood infront her Sensi about 30feet away.

"yes sensi , i understand" Kat said smiling at you . Then looking around the area to get a good sense of what she was going to do.Kat started to do the handsigns for the clone jutsu. Suddenly Ratio sensi was surrouned by Kat clones. At the time all the clones reached into their Kunai bag and took out a Kunai with a paper bomb on them.

All at the same time the clones threw the kunai with the paper bombs at Ratio Sensi. When the paper bombs went off and created a dense huge cloud of smoke. The real Kat used to the cloud of smoke to jump onto a high tree branch. Making sure that she was hidden from veiw. Her clones were still down on the ground .Hidden in the cloud of smoke.
((Just as a quick note please work a bit on your grammar and in 3rd person not 1st.))

"Yes sensei, I understand" Kat said smiling. She then looked around the area to get a good sense of what she was going to do.

(( ok sorry))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:18 pm
Dark-Ninja70
FireCat of Hell2000
When the smoked cleared . The real Kat looked down at the feild and saw her Sensi. Kat saw instantly that it was a clone. So the Real kat stayed up in the branch and commanded her Clones by hidden hand singals. Kat told her clones to all charge at the clone ratio with Kunai.
(( * Face Palm* You have to get better if you want to pass the chuunin exams when it comes around. ))

When the smoked cleared, the real Kat looked down at the field and saw her sensei. Kat instantly saw that it was a clone so the real Kat stayed up in the branch and commanded her clones by performing a set of handsigns,
Kat then told her clones to all charge at the clone Raito with a kunai.

((owwwwww....ok , thanks for the help smile ))  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:23 pm
The real Kat saw the paperbomb that clone Raito had in his hand. Signaling her clones with a series of handsigns. She told them to quickly stop charging at clone Ratio. The clones quickly stoped charging and stood in a defensive postion. Kat waited on top of the tree branch, still completely hidden from view, to see what clone Ratio would do next.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:26 pm
FireCat of Hell2000
The real Kat saw the paperbomb that clone Raito had in his hand. Signaling her clones with a series of handsigns. She told them to quickly stop charging at clone Ratio. The clones quickly stoped charging and stood in a defensive postion. Kat waited on top of the tree branch, still completely hidden from view, to see what clone Ratio would do next.
((Other than needing a comma here and there you keep spelling "Raito" as "Ratio" this isn't math class lol.))  

Dark-Ninja70

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:35 pm
Raito's clone saw that the clone Kats back away from him and disspersed himself leaving the paperbombs. The real Raito who was hidden behind the waterfall towards the top focused his chackra and started manipulating the wind around where his clone once stood and spread the paperbombs around. suddenly the paper bombs individually exploded with a gap of 1 second between them.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:36 pm
Dark-Ninja70
FireCat of Hell2000
((Other than needing a comma here and there you keep spelling "Raito" as "Ratio" this isn't math class lol.))

((ok i'll fix that mistake ))  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:58 pm
((lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:15 pm
Kats clones got caught in the explsion and got destored. Kat made a upset face when her clones got destoryed. Now Kat put up her gaurd, still waiting on the tree branch, and watied for Raito's next move.  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:25 pm
Raito focused a little more on his chakra and made the wind more aggressive spreading through the whole of the entire training grounds to catch Kat, little did cat know that the wind had Raito's chackra in it and would reveal where she is hidden.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:30 pm
Kat quickly did the handsigns for another clone jutsu. One clone of Kat appeared next to the real Kat on the tree branch. When the wind finally reached them. They held on to the tree trunk with dear life until the wind passed. When the wind died down the real kat went deeper into the forest leaving her clone on the branch that she was orginally on.  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:44 pm
FireCat of Hell2000
Kats clones got caught in the explsion(Explosion) and got destored(destroyed). Kat made a upset face when her clones got destoryed. Now Kat put up her gaurd, still waiting on the tree branch, and watied for Raito's next move.

Kat quickly did the handsigns for another clone jutsu. One clone of Kat appeared next to the real Kat on the tree branch. When the wind finally reached them. They held on to the tree trunk with dear life until the wind passed. When the wind died down the real kat went deeper into the forest leaving her clone on the branch that she was orginally on.

Okay grammer again. It goes far to be a bit more in detail. 'Kats face slowly droped emotion into a rather upset face seeing that her clones where taken out'

Oh and please dont do how can i say it ummm ill just go ahead... say what i ccreated doo like the wind its not your decision to die down my wind it is mine... oh i need darks help to explain not so good at explaining ill get him to do it  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:54 pm
((I mean its not your choice what my attacks do as such.. Im controling the wind your not its not your choice if it die's down or not its mine.))  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:59 pm
((oh sorry about that ))