Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Seireitei
THE WORLD OF BLEACH! ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:03 pm
Kai then yawns and scratches his head. He then flash steps behind her to her spot. "I feel no need to use my Bankai if i dont have to, thats too much work... How about this, Come with me to the living world and lets fight Hallows, what do you say?" Kai realized that he only used his Bankai once in front of people and that was to become a captain, ever since that day, he fights without it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:08 pm
"Hollows? Really? I don't like training on Hollows. They are far too easy. I'd rather practice captain to captain or alone if need be." she stated whinily as she put her hand on Hanrei and looked over back to Kaitou. "Besides...Our Reitsu would be suppressed and it'd still be no fun." she stated once more. "Now, are you gonna train with me, Kaitou? Or not?" she asked in a very serious tone.  

singin Fighter
Vice Captain

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:32 pm
Kai smirks. "You may be tired of Hollows, you may think there too easy, but there is alot if souls out there that needs to be saved." Kaitou yawns again. "...But your right, it would get pretty boring, ok ill take you up on that offer...Lets train!" He says giving a half smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:58 pm
*Arina looks down fron the trees and smiles* "intresting..." *she wispers*  

chisanoko

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:03 pm
"I sensed your spirit energy so you can come down now." He said with his back facing the tree the mysterious person was on. "Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:25 pm
"oh? intresting"* jumps down, landind in all fours, then leans back on the tree*"i am someone you may know, but have never seen, or may have seen but never known"* she wispers as she smirks*  

chisanoko

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:35 pm
"so will you keep wasting our time or will you tell us your name?" Kai turns towards her and puts his hand on his blade. He peeks the blade a little. "What business do you have here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:41 pm
"oh, impatient i see, i am Arina, Arina Destritello, and i am not hear to fight, only to observe. as is my forte' you see" *she stands slowly and levels her gaze on you both*  

chisanoko

Kills 666

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:46 pm
{ I should Bring my Number one and zero espada}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:49 pm
"oh? ANOTHER Espada? hello comrade" *smiles*  

chisanoko

Kills 666

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:51 pm
{ I am not there I was saying i should do it I may or may not do it}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:54 pm
"well i dont give shows for free.." Kaitou was generally a quiet person, and usually a man of action, but after all that studying and training he has been doing he didnt want to have to do extra work. "...So its either you draw your weapon or leave."  

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:56 pm
(( No OOC in this topic! Read the Rules!! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:07 pm
an espada, full of pride, fighting meaninglessly? i dispise pointless battles, perhaps i shall draw back? pulls out her zonpakuto and stabs it into the ground, smiles, and flash-steps(or w/ever the espada call it) right infrount of you* "catch me if you can-nya" *then bjumps back grabs my zonpakuto and runs*  

chisanoko

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:31 pm
Kaitou watches the Espada's movements carefully, and not feeling that much of a threat. His hand stays on his blade. He smirks. "Well be on your way then." he says before turning back to the captain.  
Seireitei

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff