Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
The Castle of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havoc_The_Darkslayer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:31 pm
lozel walked into the castle and looked around and saw to people he then hid behind a pillar to listen in on they're conversation  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:08 pm
Naru couldn't help but laugh. "Tobias, the necromancer? Ha! I've found and captured him before. Long before I became the maste rof darkness, it was I who caught him and delivered him to the former king. As for your old opponent...We shall see. We may be able to tempt him over time. But anyway, perhaps we should check out the ruins...Let's go. But first...Who's there?"
Naru turned to Lozel's hiding place. "You didn't really think you could just enter my domain without me noticing, did you?"  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Havoc_The_Darkslayer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:32 pm
"well hello everyone" lozel said walking out of his hiding place "hmmm i dont know whats going on here but then again i dont really care ether" he then dashed towards Naru he then stoped right in front of him and said "so this is your place nice "  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:37 pm
((Tobias is not the necromancer... that is Drasta....))

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:13 pm
Rin Seishou
((Tobias is not the necromancer... that is Drasta....))

((Why do people keep saying that? I mean Drasta never posts, but still. He's right kiddies, I am not the necromancer, I am the soon to be Death Knight))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
(Sorry bout that) sweatdrop

"How did you get in here? there are demons all over the place, surly you could not have killed them all?" he asked. Agito was studying him to see if he had darkness within him, and found a little flicker of darkness. "Let me ask you, do you weild the power of darkness?" he asked.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Havoc_The_Darkslayer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:35 pm
"Hmph maybe i do " he said getting ready for a fight  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:29 pm
"Stand down we dont need to fight, right now we fight only the light, now if you are a dark user, then join us, and lets bathe are blades in there blood." he said to the stranger. "First what is your name?, i am agito" he said.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:08 pm
((Sorry, my mistake...))
Naru held his grand as the stranger dashed towards him. "Before you challenge me to a fight, you should know that I've already killed a Genesis. Killing a human can't be more difficult then that. Choose wisely your actions while in my domain." He turned to Agito. "If you want to go to the ruins, we should go. Or would you care to play with this one first?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:53 am
"We should go to the ruins, i need to talk to Drasta as soon as possible." he said to naru. agito stood and stared at the human. "So what have you come here?" he asked him.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Havoc_The_Darkslayer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:52 pm
"well i came here to find some things to my life" he then looked down "ill help"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:20 pm
"Well lets see, what do you think naru?" he turned to look at naru. Agito was kind of suspisous of the man, but he dosnt know why.

(sorry for the short post) sweatdrop  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:39 am
Naru simply shook his head, a faint trace of a smile on his face. "Well, we can let him tag along. Worst case scenario, he betrays us, and we kill him. Let's go."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:59 am
"Well are we going to meet drasta the necromancer, or are we going some where else?" he asked naru as they started walking to the exit. "Cause im pretty sure he will join us, im about 90% sure he will join, he is a weird one." he said.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Havoc_The_Darkslayer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:21 pm
lozel got a little defensive "IM not werid"  
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash