Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Dark (Booo!) VS Katsuro (Whoa!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:00 pm
Levi look around as the bombs went off. He knew there was a way to get of this. He then notice a huge fire ball coming at his direction. He quickly took out his hand from Raito and quickly form and as his wings on his back fold out quickly. He then flew into the sky with quick speed as he was now in mid air. His own team mate that somewhat help him tired to kill him. He will get him later. But one was down. He was bleeding on his arms and chest a little bit from the small wind blades earlier, but it was not too bad. Only cuts and scrapes

( I am not dead yet. I have wings on my back as well. XD it is called the Kamisama clan.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:02 pm
(( hey man not fair lol XP ))  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:03 pm
(lol, sorry. Had to save my own hide. XD)

(Edit: Someone post already! =/ )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:08 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(lol, sorry. Had to save my own hide. XD)

((i would have done the same, but didnt my tiny blades hit you becuase it was before the chidori hit me and it must have hit you coz you didnt move My jutsu??? didnt hit you it must have lol))  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:09 pm
(Well, my speed is well, fast since I am a lightning user. lets just say that some of the blades got to me, just to make it fair.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:11 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(Well, my speed is well, fast since I am a lightning user. lets just say that some of the blades got to me, just to make it fair.)

((Oh well thanks for being a little lenient lol.... XP you know im going to come back as my son and kill you right?? lol))  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:12 pm
BambiC
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

((Oh well thanks for being a little lenient lol.... XP you know im going to come back as my son and kill you right?? lol))

(lol. That would be something. XD Make sure you train him hard. =p)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:14 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
BambiC
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

(lol. That would be something. XD Make sure you train him hard. =p)

((I shall and this time lol ill be a bit more not naive like omg such a stupid mistake looking straight at you lol. its common sence that you might be a genjutsu user))  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:16 pm
The Hydra took flight just as the fire begin to start. He continued to fight with Levi as he fired off another stream of fire off towards Levi. The two side heads also fired off corresponding to the way his opponent moved.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:18 pm
A man robed in darkness with a hood over his head appeared, a blue salamander stomped its way towards the field. Seeing the Hydra the mysterious man snapped his fingers, the blue salamander opened its mouth exhaling a stream of icy wind which headed towards the Hydra at a high speed, freezing everything that came into contact. These icy breathes were known to be as cold as sub zero, if not far colder. Even amaterasu froze under its might.  

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:23 pm
(well, really, i am a mix of Genjutsu and Ninjutsu, with alittle bit of Taijutsu ((Hyuuga style.)) I have two bloodlines and one clan. The Blood red eyes ((Ranmaru kekkei genkai)) and Kiri Byakugan with the Kamisama clan. I have been around for some time here. XD)

(When did a hydra have wings? XD)

Levi smirk as his comrade was here. He saw that the ice was coming his way as well as he flew upwards, avoiding the ice. it was one thing after another to him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:29 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(well, really, i am a mix of Genjutsu and Ninjutsu, with alittle bit of Taijutsu ((Hyuuga style.)) I have two bloodlines and one clan. The Blood red eyes ((Ranmaru kekkei genkai)) and Kiri Byakugan with the Kamisama clan. I have been around for some time here. XD)

(When did a hydra have wings? XD)

Levi smirk as his comrade was here. He saw that the ice was coming his way as well as he flew upwards, avoiding the ice. it was one thing after another to him.

[[It always had wings. LOL haven't paid attention to my entrance to the Office.]]

The Hydra moved off to the left and right dodging the icy wind. His far right head fired a stream of fire down upon the stranger.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:40 pm
The myterious man merely glanced in the fire and Senkai exhaled blue mist at the flames, freezing it solid and continued over the flames to reach the Hydra. Meanwhile the mysterious man didn't glance at the others. His body crackled with lightning as he let Sankei attack  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:44 pm
The Hydra launched himself high into the clouds as the three heads fired off once again, each attacking from a different angle.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:46 pm
Levi just watch the fight as he just stood there in the air. His wings was flapping to keep him high up in the air. He needed to restore some of the chakra he lost from his last battle, but kept his Bloodline on. He look down at the body of Raito and he only grin behind the mask, not caring about the man he killed so easily. He then look back at the Hydra as the fireball zoom past Levi.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff