Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Who are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drake fukiyamo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:39 am
"Please, allow me"shadow said, eyes still brimming, he knelt, holding his staff horizontally in front of himself"I call force the power of Life, that which makes all things unique. I call force the power of the Earth, mother of Life. I ask you to cleanse and renew this battered ground, and allow Life to prosper, Itonami Hajimemasu!Shadow tapped his staff on the ground, and grass began to grow outwards from that point

Obsidian started, not used to seeing such powerful magic users in one place, especially one who was an Earth mage.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:49 pm
"Thank you" Higure, still with a green glow, blew a kiss over the newly grown grass and small flowers and seedling of trees began to sprout. "I'm gonna see if i can find traces of magic around" Higure started to walk away, "...the names Higure by the way."  

Twilightwolf10

drake fukiyamo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:41 pm
"My name is Shadow"Shadow said, tapping his staff on the ground again, and flowers burst forth from where it had touched"Whoops!Forgot i was still channeling energy"Shadow grinned sheepishly, strapping the Staff to his back and removing a small pouch from his side"Ok, where is that-AHAH!!"He pulls a longsword and sheath, and straps it to his side.

Obsidian chuckled, then began looking for anything that could tell him what had happened here, relying on his tracker skills.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:19 pm
Higure sniffed around in the air trying to find a scent. "Nothing... but someone had to be here to do this." Higure stood, thinking hard. "What would cause someone's scent to disappear from everything...unless." Higure stood pondering on his idea.  

Twilightwolf10

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:22 pm
The lioness stood; she'd successfully managed to re-grass a good stretch of the previously charred ground, awed and encouraged by the similar work of the other two mages. They both seemed more powerful than her. Perhaps she should practice more...

She turned to them abruptly. "Oh, sorry. My name's Mahewa."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:54 pm
"Hello Mahewa." Higure slowly started rising in the air and continued to sniff about. "Well...that makes more sense."  

Twilightwolf10

drake fukiyamo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:12 am
"I think i found somthing!!'Obsidian yelled"It looks like tracks, quite fresh, probably no more thatn an hour old!"he began to follow them, running along.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:11 pm
"hmmmm... he finds tracks leading away from the area...but i find a scent and a magical trail from up here....what's going on?"  

Twilightwolf10

drake fukiyamo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:16 pm
"It seems whoever did this didn't want to be followed"Shadow said"But they didn't expect an Earth Magus to come along"He closed his eyes, turning in a circle"All the physical trails in here are fake, they teleported out"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:22 pm
"Yeah...but thanks to this huge magical signature up here, i think i can track them."  

Twilightwolf10

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:46 pm
"Oh, good," Mahewa said with relief. "That trickster," she muttered. "Sure as heck didn't want to be followed, that's for sure."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:42 am
Obsidian stood where he was, scratching his head"I'll never get Mages"he said, picking a piece of wild wheat and sticking it in the corner of his jaws.  

drake fukiyamo

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:06 am
(Hmmn. Unlike the other RP's, I can still join in without making it akward. The guy I'm using is my Fursona; his magics are the magics of distortion of matter and energy; He can warp light around him to become effectivly invisible, or warp the stone of a wall to make a entrance were none existed, and even affect space-time itself to create portals that enable him to travel distances quickly, although portals exert a high cost in energy when he uses them)

Lazurkri instinctivly summoned a portal at the flash of the explosion, and dropped into it, emerging a short distance away, about thirty feet up in a tree, just as the concussion of the blast faded. He sank ebony talons into tree bark and clung, upside down, as several people converged on the smouldering crater, exstinguishing the flames and regenrating the shredded vegetation. Laz ignored them and dropped into a trance, using his magics of distortion and alteration to slowly tease through the magical remmenants of the blast, searching for the person who had done this. physical trails were meaningless to him; his magics enabled him to spot the slightest disturbances, and thus, the trail the person who had created the blast had left. It vanished a short distance away, and he flicked a ear; someone was very, very good at this, probably just as good as he was. however, whoever it was had left too strong of a magical "Spoor" behind, and now he had it. That done, he ended the trance, and tightened his grip as the customary weariness he got after using his powers came, and waited until it had passed before slowly and carefully weaving a portal beneath him, a more carefully positioned one than the one he had hastily created, and released his grip when it was done, entering the rippling and wavering patch of air that was the portal, dropping out of the exit end on all fours, right beind the lioness, killed the portal with a thought, and slipped both his wrist blades out from their sheaths in case they proved hostile. better safe than sorry; he might seem hostile, but he'd been burned more than once by not assuming from the get-go that a person could be hostile.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:43 pm
Higure snapped his fingers and a sword materialized behind the new comer. "I would put those down..." Higure staring at him. "Nice portal magic by the way."  

Twilightwolf10

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:51 pm
" damn Mages..." Laz knew without turning that the Mage had him dead to rights. so, he did the only thing he could. He slipped the blades back into their sheaths, and settled into a crouch.

" well, nice move. My names Lazurkri, master of manipulative and distortive magic"

Laz glanced over his shoulder at the sword, then materialized a portal directly on it- a unstable one. what remained of the sword after it passed through were suddenly buried under ten feet of dirt. Laz held up a paw in placatment.

" sorry, but I had to see if that would work. nothing intended by it."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces