Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Get anything Resident Evil for X-mas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willing to share?
  Sure.
  No, it is confidential.
View Results

Ithmara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:32 am
Bloody Masamune
I got the Leon and Ada action figures
A Umbrella Corporation patch, rectangular pin and a round pin, and heavy key chain <3
And a Resident Evil 4 Logo keychain
You got alot of things Resi. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:07 am
Woah, I just got 4, RE make, and 0 for after christmas, and a pair of boots!  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:27 am
XxHUSHxX
I got Resident Evil 4 for PS2!!! Oh and you can get the action figures at sam goody, spencers, or hot topic.
Hah! Figures you'd be able to get them at SPENCER'S! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:35 am
I didn't but I have a lot of things of RE. Maybe they don't know what to get me?? gonk  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:32 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
XxHUSHxX
I got Resident Evil 4 for PS2!!! Oh and you can get the action figures at sam goody, spencers, or hot topic.
Hah! Figures you'd be able to get them at SPENCER'S! xd

Yah I was REALLY freaked out when I found the figures there. After a while of thinking I bought Leon.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:31 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Yah I was REALLY freaked out when I found the figures there. After a while of thinking I bought Leon.
You get the joke though, right? Spencer... The guy who founded Umbrella.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:44 pm
Im not too witty... Or bright. sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:19 am
I get my figures from my friend.. sweatdrop Her dad owns a Trading Card/Gaming shop...thing. xd :; So he orders me in action figures.. as lnog as they'll sell with other people too. ^^;  

Uenna

Ithmara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:49 am
Uenna
I get my figures from my friend.. sweatdrop Her dad owns a Trading Card/Gaming shop...thing. xd :; So he orders me in action figures.. as lnog as they'll sell with other people too. ^^;
That is convenient.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:21 pm
Got the PS2 version of RE4. Haven't played it yet, as I'm too busy going through Shadow of the Colossus (another christmas gift), and Final Fantasy X. Once I've gone through SotC twice (I'm averaging 2-3 colossi per day, just so I don't go through too fast), I'll probably fire it up. I only got it for the new content anyway.  

Mr. Tough Guy

nom anor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:13 am
I got the RE archive book and RE4 for the PS2. heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:52 pm
No but I can brag that I have what most RE fans will most likely never have. Thanks to my brother who is a computer programmer and was interesting in Modding, I now have a beautiful computer in a Resident evil theme. I have biohazard signs on the face and one side has a big window that lights up with the words "Resident evil'. The fan is also a biohazard metal sign. Its all black and red...the window, Feet and fan all light up in glowing red. Its the nicest thing my brother ever did for me...other than that he is an a**.

Ask everyone and they will tell you the same.  

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Ithmara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:43 pm
nom anor
I got the RE archive book and RE4 for the PS2. heart heart
I am getting the Archives as a belated X-Mas present.. Yay!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:01 am
i got achainsaw controller biggrin
resi outbreak 2 xd
resident evil 0 cool
and resident evil 4 ps2 4laugh  

A5116278

Moneneko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:35 pm
Uenna

^-^ Yeah, you love my store don't you?

I was pleased with my Resident evil outcomes this christmas. I got Outbreak, Code: Veronica (X), and Resident evil Four. Now don't kick me for not having any of these games, cause I just got the system for them at Christmas too.

Oh, and to add to that. A friend of the families getting me the RE2 Leon and Claire action figures complete with Zombie cop and Licker as a late Christmas gift. He's just waiting for them to come in.

Then I can make the RE4 Leon beat up the RE2 Leon, while Claire and Ada kinda stand off to the side Blinking.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff