Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Role Play
~*Still Doll*~ Roleplay OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join
  Yes i will
  hm i guess
  Sounds intresting enough
  maybe
  nah tooo girly
View Results

MaicoMai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:39 pm
Kita burries her head in a plush pillow trying to block out the ceaseless memories of that time so long ago... She didn't hear the light knocking at the door, which was her uncle. He opened the door to find her face first in a pillow and her fuzzy slippers on her feet. "Just like when she was younger.." he thought, and couldn't help but give a small chuckle. "Kita? Kita darling, you musn't weep in your room like this for hours on end, there's no way it could possibly be healthy for you!" He waits a few minutes and she gives him no response, not even a subliminal muscle twitch. "KITA?" He asks loudly, and still nothing. He walked over to her, and leaned over, pearing down at her when he gently rolls her over. "Alas,...she is asleep AND listening to her ipod." He chuckled again and then sighed. "What a mess!" He said while looking around at her 'organized' filthy room. He leaned over to kiss her gently...and not on the cheek.... "Sweet dreams, my little kitten..." he murmered and left the room quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:12 pm
Selena glared at the man then walked off.
She reached a house she looked into the window and saw a young girl in her room she looked sad.  

Otaku4_life11

MaicoMai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:28 pm
Kita sturred in her slumber because there was a draft comming in. She didn't remember leaving the window open, but she assumes her uncle did that becasue he is always snooping around her room. She takes off her ipod and groans, turning it off and carelessly tossing it into a pile of silky clothes. Kita sat up, facing away from the window because she wanted to look in the mirror which was the opposite way. She frowned when she looked at herself in the mirror, putting her hands on it's surface as she sighs sadly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:31 pm
Selena narrowed her eyes in sadness.
"Poor girl... she seems so sad... maybe she needs some company" She said and walked towards the window, she sat down and closed her eyes, she looked like a non moveing doll.  

Otaku4_life11

MaicoMai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:36 pm
Kita sensed something while she was leaning against the mirror and held her breath to listen. She didn't hear anything so she relaxed and turned around. It took her a few seconds to focus through the tears, but then she noticed the doll on her bed and she jumped. "Woah! When did you get hear?" She asked, aproaching the lovely doll sitting upon her bed. She gave a heart breaking smile when she sat next to the doll. "I always prayed for someone to talk to, I'm so happy my request was answered" she said while trying to compose herself, not noticing that she was still crying.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:47 pm
Selena opend her eyes.
"Well now you have someone...please do not be frighted... My name is Selena i am a Still Doll... i mean you no harm"  

Otaku4_life11

MaicoMai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:59 pm
"Oh!"She gasped and jumped abit and then calmned down and then was extremely curious. "What is a still doll, exactly?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. She was fidgeting with her sleeves and wiggling her foot.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:06 pm
"well we are like any other doll... just... with emotions and magical...nothing much to explain... though i dont have much of my memory" She said  

Otaku4_life11

MaicoMai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:14 pm
She stopped crying and wiped away the tears that were left and smiled again. "Maybe.....maybe you don't need to remember" She whispered, thinking deeply. "Perhaps, you weren't meant to? In any case, I believe that the past doesn't matter if you can't remember it, but what does matter is the future. You know?" Her smile brodens and she takes Selenas hand lightly. "We can make memories together! As friends."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:21 pm
Selena looked up at her.
"Yes... that does sound..." She said then smiled.
"Really great... i have been alone for so a very long time"  

Otaku4_life11

MaicoMai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:30 pm
"I've been looked after, but it still feels like I'm alone...or in prison. I've never been able to tell wich." She giggled and then sighed "Oh, that wasn't funny." She scrunched her face. "Uncle wouldn't be to happy if he heard what I just said...." She turned back to Selena after a few seconds of letting her mind trail off. "Hey! Do you want to go explore the garden? I haven't been doing that much lately, well, okay, in three years, because I thought it would be more fun with someone, and now I have you to explore it with!" She gave a huge smiling, getting very excited about her new plan. Somewhere down the hall...her uncle heard the noise comming from her room and decided to check out what was going on.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:04 pm
She looks up.
"yes that would be lovely... with the moon light it will look beautiful"  

Otaku4_life11

MaicoMai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:11 pm
"It's night time already!?" She asked shocked "wow...time just flew by...." She nibbled on her lip. "Lets take the 'secret'-" does quotes with fingers- " doorway!" She said cheerily, and they were leaving the room when her uncle walked in, barely missing them. He heard a large moving noise, but could not locate as to where it was comming from, since the vast rooms echousticks made it so noises were missleading.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:13 pm
"hm may i ask... why do you sneek around behind your Uncles back" Selena asked.  

Otaku4_life11

MaicoMai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:40 pm
"I don't sneek behind his back, I just thought this way would be more fun, since it's hidden and all." She said without giving a second thought, because that was her true thoughts. "I seem careless, huh?" She frowned. Her uncle sat on her bed and gave a heavy sigh, then took the pillow she was laying on and put it over his face and smelled it, exhailing with a sigh.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff