Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ą‡ Cąρϯυяє∂‡ ɧєαяȶ ღ (1X1) FULL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:58 am
||Like I said... I love thaat song! X3||

------------LeonardoAceCobalt

User Image
Leonardo had closed his eyes when she began. This is what he usually did if there was some type of music playing. Though with her voice... he felt enchanted. As if there was something pulling him in. The voice calmed him, and he felt as if he could fly.
"Your voice... its.. Undescribable! Where'd you learn to sing like that?! It was amazing." Leon said excitedly once again walking up to her. His smile grew(wow he smiles a lot) happily. Belle... there's something different about you...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:55 am
User Image
She blushed and smiled shyly at him. "Thank you. Mother taught me." She said softly. Then she looked aback at him. Im glad I finally had an audience." She said sweetly as they walked toward her favorite flower. Tulips. Knelling down she smiled as she sniffed it's bloom. "Beautiful.." she said to the flower as she stood back up. "I really love these flowers..." She said leaning against Leo. It was a friendly intention, but she blushed being close to him.  

CrystalGemIz

Anxious Conversationalist

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:11 pm

User Image
Unknowingly Leonardo put his arm around Isabelle knowing she was leaning on him. Coming to his senses, he jumped some seeing that he kind of pulled her closer to him. Leon looked to the side, toward the sky with a slight blush on his face. Leonardo's smile faded to a straight face. His father was also in the garden. With only a glance from his father looking at them set him off.
"Go... I need to talk to my father alone." Leon said letting go of her, but patted her head before he walked to his father who was also coming this way. Sorry... He thought and sighed before he glance back at Belle. "I'm ganna die aren't I?" Leon asked himself then jumped some when his father was a foot away from him.

Xayne was thinking about how he could get more people to come when he'd seen his son and the servant girl. He felt like blowing up the world and began to walk over to the two. Leon was on his way to. Why does he take interest in those not equal to his status?! Xayne thought then crossed his arms standing straight up looking down on his son disgused with him.
"Maid! Servant girl!" He yelled at her with venom in his voice. Go work on the ball like your supposed to!" With more loudness he spoke as if it were a demand, it was anyway. "Leonardo..." He began. "Find something better to do with your life." Darkly Xayne spoke.
Leonardo shook his head. "Please chop off my hands for finding friends you don't approve of." Leon spoke back to his father only to be smacked. The stinging sensation began to take on his face, plus already turning red. It was loud to.
"Talk like that again I could approve of your request. Then maybe you'd understand. They aren't your Status... Live with that fact." Xayne said cruely then walked away leaving his son there. "Worthless you are."
Leon stayed there, with his head hung low. Soon he fell to the ground. Why that man hated people not like him... he'll never know. "Worthless."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:10 am
||Bump||  

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:18 pm
||Bump||  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image
She watched, once the king slapped him she walked over to him and made sure he was alright. "Leo..Im sorry. Please, If I cause you this much harm, dont hang around with me anymore.." She said sadly. Standing up she smiled sadly at him, then started to walk away. She didnt want him hurt anymore, it hurt her...If she didnt think anything good, she would cry....so she tried her best to stay positive. But the tears escaped anyway.  

CrystalGemIz

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:47 am

User Image
Leonardo hung his hair in his face not wanting her to see him cry. Hearing her words made hit grit his teeth. Then hearing the light footsteps of her leaving made him punch the ground hard enough to bruise up his knuckles and bleed some. Quickly he turned around and grabbed then hem of the dress Isabelle wore before she could get completely out of his reach.
Happily, Leon said, "No! Don't worry about it. I'll try to talk to him about this. And if you want me to have any sanity in the world you'll still be my friend." He chuckled out at the end. Though the smile was fake his voice was real. Leon truly didn't want for them to not be around each other and everything else.
He only caught a glimpse of a tear drop falling to the ground. He stood up walking to her left side.
Smiling in a whisper, he said, it'll be okay. I promise." Leon said to Belle then patted her on the head. You'll just make me cry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:19 pm
User Image

She couldnt help it. She hugged him softly. "Dont be afriad to cry around me. Im always here." she said rubbing his back softly as she held him. Just wanting her Leo to be happy. He deserved better then what his father gave him. IT hurt her to see him like this. He was her best friend after all. To comfort him she hummed softly, she knew his favorite song by heart. Stroking a strand of his hair slowly.  

CrystalGemIz

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:54 pm

User Image
Leonardo smiled. It isn't that he wouldn't cry, but the fact he felt like a burden that he cried. Though, he would always put on the smile that would always be on his face. He dug his head in to her shoulder lettingv out a few tears. Hearing her hum his song was very calming. He liked it. Hugging her waist, he rubbed his face in her shoulder. Her scent was always the same, but smelt wonderful..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image
She smiled sadly. She just wanted him to let it all out. Dont hold anything in. Cooing softly she waited for his tears to stop. Isabelle was many things to him. She could be his best friend, and his sister. But deep inside her, she didnt even know it. But she wanted to be more then those two things. But for now, she was his shoulder to cry on. "Everything is okay Leo." She whispered softly as she continued to comfort her.  

CrystalGemIz

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:30 pm

User Image
Leonardo realized =if it were anyone one else, he wouldn't be as open as this, maybe not even show anyone these tears. He had finished crying when the song ended. It might be, it might not... Leon thought to himself. He had stepped away from Isabelle. With a smile he patted her on the head. Realizing he'd done this a lot. If only if only... Leon quickly added to the thought. "Don't change for anyone Isabelle. It isn't worth your time." Leon then left trying to figure out why he said that out of the countless things in his head, and the meaning for the phrase.
Leon had traveled from the garden, to the other side of his land--which was a lot of ground to cover in such short time. Sitting in the tree, he heard the water from the river rushing. It was always so calm here. Then Leon remembered when he had first met Isabelle. When he almost had died from the lake of air he'd obtain ask he fell to the water. Saving her and himself, he began to wonder where she had been at the time. Where she had lived. Deciding it was to much to ask for at one time, he fell asleep in the tree. His tree he had planted when he was three...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image

After pondering his words she wandered back to her work. She was a bit dazed from everything, she even fell down the stair accidentally as she was sweeping. She hurt her ankle badly and cried a bit from the pain. She couldnt walk at all. One of the servants found The Prince as Isabelle asked. "Prince Leonardo! Isabelle is hurt!" She said yelling trying to wake him. Isabelle on the other hand was getting scolded by the king for her clumsiness.  

CrystalGemIz

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:03 pm

User Image
Leonardo had woken up hearing Isabelle's name. He quickly thanked the servant and ran to Isabelle's rescue. .
Xayne had been roaming the halls thinking once again. When he heard a loud thump, and a whimper of pain, he scurried to see the girl servant. He scold her as he walked passed her. "Pay attention to what you're doing next time." Xayne said not even looking to her.
Leon found her at the bottom of the stairs, with his father just walking by. Though he had stopped when he noticed Leon.
"Would you please pick up this mess please." The king said then continued on his strollt hrough the palace.
Leon had quickly ran down the stairs to Belle.
"Belle! You okay?" He said then saw her ankle swallen and forwned at it. "I'm sorry." He said then quickly picked her up. "We should take a look at that." Leon said holding her bridal style.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:35 am
||Bump||  

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Souless_Black_Wolf_621

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200