Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Eris and Shruikan VS Akira,Noa,Jwalker Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:35 am
((Hey, uh, I think Susumu left. Look at her post at the gates..does this mean I post now?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:07 am
((if she left i guess so))  

Shruikan Tenshi

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:46 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Auron watched as the strange girl left the area. Auron wondered why she left but turned his attention back to the only opponent that now remained. Speaking to Noa, Auron said, "Noa, if you have no combat techniques that can be useful during this situation, then we need you to stay behind me and Akira at all times. We will probably have need of your medical abilities so it would be very bad if you died on us". Auron began to move but then felt a sharp pain in his back. "Ah, thats right", Auron thought, "The wound on my back still isn't full healed. It shouldn't interfere with my fight, but I have to be careful not to reopen the wound.....Hopefully since that girl left, things should be a bit easier, so my angel form shouldn't be necessary". Auron scanned the battlefield to decide the best course of action. Unfortunately, Auron saw no opportunities to attack so he decided to go on the defensive and activate his sword, which now swung solemnly behind him like a deadly tail, threatening to execute all who enter his proximity.

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanzo flew by on his dragon searching the area, he spotted Akira and Auron engaged in a fight with Noa behind them. He then flew down lower as he called out.

"Akira, Auron cover me!"

He said as he flew down behind them, grabbing a hold of Noa one arm under her back the other under her legs and quickly soared back up into to sky.

"She'll be back soon!"

He called out as they left. Afterwords he looked at Noa who he continued to hold so that she would not be shocked upon touching her dragon and told her why he took her.

"Listen, Noa your the only medic around in this village and I need you to implant an eye for me."

((Go here))
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15224745&page=18

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 151 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:23 pm
The mysterious man looked up seeing the dragon and it's rider scooping up one of the three shinobi. He thought about assaulting her and the other two, but left it be. His training in sound though let him know what he was up to. It will not help you... He thought as he turned his attention to Auron and the other Akira's. He decided he'll cause some trouble for the latteral. He threw down two smoke bombs, which quickly shrouded him as he weaved handsigns. From Raiden's last seen position a thick cloud of steam came rolling in towards Auron rather quickly. However a pair of the mysterious man flew out of seemingly nowhere, running around Auron and the steam cloud at such speeds it dwarfed the majority of shinobi his own level, the two appearing nothing more but a blur. The lightning dancing around him previously was lightning sage making his speed higher then normal by one level. Both mysterious men were moving so fast around Auron the cloud of steam expanded rapidly, raising upwards like a cyclone and filled the room within the circle at high speed, surrounding Auron as it closed in from all around him. However, being steam highly conductable, the two men's eletricity around their bodies made the steam hold eletrical properties, making it more of a threat as not only was Auron being surrounded by burning steam which can leave him horrific burns or possibly death, but also eletrifying too making contact with the steam result in eletrical shocks.

((jutsu used: Mizuhada Bunshin No Jutsu (Water Body Clone Technique) ; Suijouki no Jutsu (Steam Technique).

previous post's technique, lightning sage. Costs = Jonin, Jonin, lightning sage is reduced to chunin thanks to raiken clan))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:33 am
((So uh, let me get this straight. I am now currently in a cyclone of intensely heated steam?))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:19 am
(( Basically steam was blown on you, Raiden then ran around you in such high speeds that it turned into cyclone of hot intense heat not to mention it has an electric charge from Raiden's body. Overall, you can get horrific burns or die. ))

(( Worst case scenario would be some bad burns, trouble breathing and some muscle spasms from the electricity and if you were left in there for too long then maybe it could be fatal. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 am
((Oh? Is that it? I have a movie that can easily block that.))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:26 am
jwalker67
((Oh? Is that it? I have a movie that can easily block that.))
((I don't think a dvd is gonna help you much lol.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:42 am
((Lol rofl ))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:44 am
Akira watched from afar as he knew that Auron's Angel cloak shall protect him somewhat, but not from all of the pain. His two other White Cloaked Anbu jumpped into action as the steam begin to roll in. The First using the Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin technique appeared right in front of Auron pushing him out of the way of thee oncoming attack, begun to spin rapidly around holding his Katana on its dull side. He sucking in all the mist to conentrate is around him only subjecting himself to the attack. But, as soon as the clones would appear around him the Cloaked figure would explode destroying the two clones.

While the Second one swung his Katana causing a small tornado of wind to suck in the smoke and go to cause damage onto the cloaked man within the smoke.

------------------------

Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin (Wind Release: Assassin’s Rush)
Description: Expelling a great deal of chakra, the user forces a vast amount of wind out behind them. This blast of wind has two effects, first, anything behind the user will likely be knocked over by the blast, secondly it propels the user extremely quickly in their desired direction, and the user may use the wind to make continual adjustments to their trajectory during this short dash. The dash lasts for barely a second, but in that time the user can cover considerable distance, making this an excellent assassination jutsu as the name implies. After use the user must wait three posts before using it again.

Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill)
Description: A much stronger form of Kamaitachi No Jutsu that creates a much larger gust of wind. This jutsu, because of its severity, has the power to be both an offensive and defensive move all at once. A much larger tornado is shot forth horizontally and instead of cutting mere branches down it has the capability of ripping the greatest of trees to shreds. As seen by Temari using this technique, the Daikamaitachi has the ability to blow chakra waves away.

Boufuu Bakuhatsu Bunshin no Jutsu (Wind Explosion Clone)
Description: A deadly attack formed by modifying any bunshin that requires the usage of wind during creation. Upon its destruction, the wind that is used to create the being suddenly explodes outwards with great force. The results can be deadly, especially to those around the clone. There is virtually no way to tell the difference. The clone detonates with the force of three explosion tags, enough cause serious damage to anyone caught within the brunt of the blast without protection, requiring immediate medical attention. One clone may be made for every ten reserves of the user's.
[[One of the Anbu]]

Shibuki Ame [Spraying Rain] - The user holds the sword backwards on it dull side and spins to create a whirlwind-like shield that is applied with the air around him to negate and even revert there attack back at them.
Rank A  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:53 am
((Wait a minute..have we gotten out of the posting order? The last time I checked, Akira was suppose to go after me when I posted, not Shruikan.))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:57 am
[[LOL yea. We reversed it. O well. New order:

Tenshi
Auron
Tenshi
Akira

So, its tenshi's reaction to my move followed by your move.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:28 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanzo soared down on his dragon once again, but without Noa. Suddenly the dragon poofed away as Hanzo body flickered in front of Akira and Auron as he looked across the battlefield at their opponent.

"Catch."

Without taking a glance at Akira he threw a scroll behind his back that would land near Akira's hands.

"It's a map to tell you where the Secret Uchiha Training Grounds are, I want you to leave this battle and go there. Please ask no questions just go, Noa will be there and tell you the plan while I stay here with Auron."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 151 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:59 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

((Really dude, WTF! xd ))

Auron smiled as he heard what the Hokage said. Finally! He would have the honor of fighting along side the village leader. Keeping his eye on the enemy, Auron said, "Hanzo, it is an honor to fight along side you in the heat of battle. I will not dissapoint". WIth a quick motion, Auron swiped both hands into both pouches on his waist and drew out five chakra grenades in each hand. Each grenade was placed in between his fingers as he crossed his arms smiling, his eyes filling with battle lust. This was usually where Auron's darker side surfaced, as he was often known for his constant relentlessness in battle. He wasn't called the Leaf's best offensive chuunin for nothing.

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces