Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Shinigami Academy: Shinōreijutsuin - Spiritual Arts Academy
Shinigami Tea House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leenaro1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:38 am
Lee almost came running out of the kitchen, at least four trays balanced perfectly in her arms. She smiled and placed down the food trays in the middle of the table.

"Sorry for the wait Captains. Here is your Special, Andoughnut
,Anko , Anman cake and last but not least purin pudding for Kasumi dono!"

Lee placed the small tea pot she had in front of Kasumi and a bag of various tea leaves.

"Here you are Kasumi dono. I will leave the brewing to you. If anyone you need somthing please holler!" Lee gave a respectible bow and went to another costumer on the other side of the tea shop. She hoped they enjoyed thier food.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:28 pm
"I see." Memnoch smiled oddly for a moment, still taking in the warm atmosphere, Memnoch had been completely taken aback by how polite the captains had been to him thus far.

Happily he turned to the waitress and asked, "Do you happen to have any scones by chance?" He smiled eagerly waiting for an answer.

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

leenaro1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:17 pm
Lee stopped as she heard the costumer speak.
"Öh yes, i will grab a few for you!"

Lee spun around once again and left

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:50 pm
Kasumi sighed. She began stirring in the tea leaves. Making sure the hot water soaked in enough of the sencha flavor. This tea was very good for a shinigami's reiatsu.

"In general though, how has everyone been lately? i dont get out much, so i havnt been able to talk to anyone.

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

StarriiEyes
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:33 pm
Hikari smiled. " well.. I'm not very picky but I'd like a person who is responsible and punctual. Those are the two qualities I'm looking for."
She laughed at the comment by Kasumi on the paper work. "yes that would be good." A sigh soon followed as she nodded ' I knew it was too good to be true.. I was hoping Kasumi san would cut us some slack just this once.'

She looked around the trays, deciding what to choose first. All the items looked delicious.She was taken out her little childish world by another question by Kasumi san.
"um.. I've been okay. Just getting some things set up and organized and getting to know some people around here."
She smiled as she answered.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:24 pm
Memnoch smiled, as Lee answered him with the exact words he wanted to hear, oh how he adored scones.

"What a lovely day hmm? Delicious mouth-watering food, good company and even conversation. What more could anyone want?" His pale, marble like body looked as if he had nothing inside of him, no will or anything at all, yet he acted as if his vigor fueled every last molecule of him.

Again he spoke, this time directed to Captain Hikari, "I already seem to have a vice captain, though I'm not entirely sure what to think of him quite yet, I suppose it'll take a bit of getting used to. However I'd rather have a vice-captain at random from people who are qualified, it's more fun to get to know them, than to simply know you'll get along." He laughed gently, looking around the room, it would be a fantastic day for him now.

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:11 pm
Kasumi grinned as she could feel Hikari's defeat at the mention of paper work. Kasumi loved to put fear into the people around her...But only the fear of constant paper work.
"Responsible ne? I need to find myself one of those." Kasumi grimmaced, it was only not to long ago her vice captain set fire to division four's paper file. 'Accidental'Of course.

"That is good Hikari. I am hoping everyone is beggining to get more comfortable after the war and such." Aizens death was still not good enough for Kasumi. More would need to be put to rest. She was ripped from her thoughts when Memnoch spoke.

"Get to know?....Well...as you know i prefer to keep to keep in touch with a few select people. I am not one for getting to know to many people....Maybe i should fix that?..." Kasumi shrugged and began to pour everyone a small cup of tea.

"Now drink up. I grew these tea leaves, They are good for your health!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:12 pm
Hikari nodded. " hm.. you have a point. It is more fun that way." She smiled, the 11th squad captain seemed to be very jolly. Even though at first he didn't look like it.
Her smile was widened by the comment by Kasumi as she talked about a responsible vice captain.

She listened quietly as Kasumi talked to Memnoch. She loved to talk to new people and make new friends. She loved her friends.

She took one of the tea cups, taking in the aroma of the tea. She knew that if Kasumi san grew those leaves, the tea would be great. She took small sips of the tea, already feeling a bit relaxed. She was enjoying the company of the three captains. This had turned out to be a good day after all.  

StarriiEyes
Crew

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:22 pm
King entered the tea house slowly as he saw the Head Captain was present. He had needed a break from paperwork and thought tea would be a good idea.
"Good day Captains. Did everyone think tea would be refreshing today?" He laughed cautiously as he did not want to make a fool of himself in front of his fellow captains. He came and took a seat out of the sunlight for it was getting far to warm. He did not take his captains haori on and smiled at his fellow captains.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:41 am
Kasumi almost laughed when the other captain walked in. So many captains in one place was quite unusual.
"Good evening king, and yes, i have tea everydasy around this time." She exhaled slowly and ran a hand through her long hair.

"Maa maa, we mine well have a captains meeting ne? I can bet you the other shinigami's are well more then uncomfortable right now." She grinned as she felt the other customers feelings of shock and overwhelmed by the number of such high ranked shinigami. Some even began to leave.

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

King Tripp Veltryn

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:33 pm
King stretched his arms out behind him and yawned. "It's been a long day. I could use a good cup of tea." He laughed. "Going through everyone's reports is tiring."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:54 am
Hikari chuckled. She noticed the uneasiness in the atmosphere too. "yes." she laughed "It would be amusing to see Lee handling so many captains at a time though." She laughed at the thought of watching the girl's reaction to the amount of captains in the little tea house right now.
She finished her tea and cake as she looked around." The tea is wonderful Kasumi san. Maybe I should learn how to make it too. It will be very helpful after a tiring day."  

StarriiEyes
Crew

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:53 am
kasumi smiled, she was pretty happy she was able to be here with the captains. But she couldnt shake off the weary feeling she got, as though somthing bad were to happen. She thouhght it would be best if she went back to work,

"well Hikari, i would love to give you a bundle of my sencha leaves sometime soon, but for today, i think i will be heaading back to my quarters." Kasumi stood up swiviling her way around the others seated by her and stood by the table.

"I am happy i got the chance to talk to you all, and i shall take my leave now, Arthur, Hikari, king and Memnoch....

Ja ne!" Kasumi turned and head out the front door, she gave a heavy sigh and began to flash step back to her division.

'Why do such uneasy feelings eat at me?'

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:45 pm
Hikari nodded "Alright Kasumi san, I would be looking forward to the tea leaves." She smiled as she bade Kasumi goodbye.
Sighing she looked around. Maybe it was about time she left too. "Well captains, I think I should leave too now. Thankyou for the wonderful company." She smiled as she got up to leave. "I would be looking forward to another one of these. Let's meet again."

She headed for the door, waving at the other captains.
'Now that I'm refreshed, I think I should finish that paper work in my office.'  

StarriiEyes
Crew

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:13 pm
Memnoch smiled confidently, this was so much fun, he had just recently become a captain and everything had been working out so well, this pleased him very much so much.

Smiling at those who were entering, he turned to the Hikari and asked, "Really now? Must you deprive us of your company?" His voice resonated with confidence, nothing spoken earlier had even affected him. Color had begun to come to his marble like exterior as he smiled. Warmth seemed to radiate from him. He noticed a cup of tea near him. Humming as he he went, he reached for it with his slender white fingers, taking a deep sip of it.

"How deliteful," his body seemed to change, when he entered he looked as if he would die any moment, now he was filled with color.

He waited for a moment as a Hell Butterfly flew into the shop, landing near him, he listened to it with complete attention, than stood up. "It seems I must take my leave. I bid you all good day." With that Memnoch walked out the doors of the shop towards the Head Captain's room.

Shinigami Academy: Shinōreijutsuin - Spiritual Arts Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff