Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Favorite episode... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Millinuem or Crystal Toyko?
  Silver Millinuem
  Crystal Toyko
View Results

jadelove

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:47 am
PrettySoldierSailorV
aphrodite_remix
i can't remember the name of the episode. but my fav is the one when sailormoon becomes princess serenity. so sad..
oh yea...i think the episode was Crystal Clear Destiny. it was sad, my friend and i use to rent it from BlockBuster all the time and watch over and over and we'd cry.

*nods* I love that episode...and the cool song from that episode is "My Only Love* which fits perfectly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:48 pm
So unfair.... I can't remember that far back cuz I watched them when I was 4...  

Tech Plague

Professional Bloodsucker

The Magus Sisters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:28 pm
Youki tadayou ie! Bishoujo Hotaru no himitsu

The house with evil feelings. The secret of the pretty girl Hotaru.

I heart my Hotaru ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:04 pm
Oh man, I have a lot of favourite episodes!

2. Oshiokiyo! Uranai House ha Youma no Yakata/I'll Punish You! The Fortune-telling House is a Youma's Mansion ~ I love this episode but it was cut from the dub. Poor Haruna! Umino embarrasses her so badly.

20. Natsuyo Umiyo Seishunyo! Omakeni Yuureimoyo/It's Summer! The Sea! Our Youth! Also, a Ghost! ~ Yet another episode cut from the dub. It was very funny, especially since the hosts of Pension Adams are dressed like monster movie characters. Usagi's reactions to them are priceless! Sakiko is a really cute little girl too!

24. Naru-chan Goukyuu! Nefuraito Ainoshi/Naru-chan Cries in Mourning! Nephrite Dies of Love ~ Okay, I still cry during this episode! I really loved how Nephrite really did end up having some feelings for Naru. After all, he died to protect her.

25. Koisuru Kairiki Shoujo, Jupiter-chan/Strong Girl in Love, Jupiter-chan ~ The first appearance of Mako-chan! Jupiter was my first favourite Senshi and so this episode will always be special to me!

34. Hikari Kagayaku Ginzuishou! Tsuki no Purinsesu Toujou/Shine, Silver Crystal! The Moon Princess Appears ~ The discovery that Usagi-chan is Princess Serenity. I loved it subbed and dubbed. Both the songs (Maboroshi no Ginzuishou~Silver Crystal and My Only Love are two of my favourite songs!)

42. Viinasu no Kako, Minako no Hiren/Venus' Past, Minako's Blighted Love ~ Cut from the dub, we learn about Minako-chan's past in England as Sailor V.

45. Seeraa Senshi Shisu! Hisou Naru Saishuusen/The Sailor Soldiers Die! The Tragic Final Battle ~ I may be a little morbid, but I'm fascinated with this episode... just the way it plays out, you know? The deaths of the Senshi make me cry, especially Jupiter's death and Mars' death. Their final words: "Cheer up Princess..." and "You were right... I should have kissed Yuuichirou..."

46. Usagi no Omoiha Eienni! Atarashiki Tensei/Usagi's Prayer is Eternal. A New Rebirth ~ The final episode of the first season. I love when Usagi goes to kiss Mamoru but stops because her Senshi couldn't kiss the boys they loved before they died. This is one of the episodes that really brings out Usagi's personality. Also, did anyone notice that Mitsuishi Kotono wasn't voicing Usagi? Because I couldn't tell...

49. Shiroi Baraha Dareni? Tsukikage no Naito Toujou/Who's the White Rose For? Knight of the Moonlight Appears ~ The one and only episode with Shinozaki-kun! I wish he had been able to appear again because he and Mako-chan have a really beautiful relationship if you read between the lines.

50. Usagi no Kiki! Tiara Sadou Sezu/Usagi is in Danger! The Tiara Doesn't Work ~ I like the fact that even though he doesn't remember her, Mamoru does show some concern for Usagi.

54. Bunkasai ha Watashino Tame!? Rei Joou Nesshou/The Cultural Festival Is Just For Me!? Queen Rei Sings All Out ~ Rei's episode! I like the song she sings (Eien no Melody). And her one time attack is really cool too.

61. Usagi Dai Shokku! Mamoru no Zekkou Sengen/Usagi's Big Shock! Mamoru Announces That He's Breaking Up ~ One of my favourite scenes is in this episode. When Usagi is sitting in the phone booth crying... it's sad but it's a very beautiful picture of Usagi too.

86. Safiiru Zetsumei! Waizuman no Wana/Saphir Falls. Wise Man's Trap ~ The death of my favourite villain, Saphir.

87. Ai to Mirai wo Shinjite! Usagi no Kesshin/Believe in Love and the Future! Usagi's Resolution ~ The death of Demand. Another sad episode.

110. Uranusu-tachi no Shi? Tarisuman Shutsugen/Deaths of Uranus and Neptune? The Talismans Appear ~ I'm a sucker for death episodes... When Uranus takes her life right in front of Usagi... I cried.

125. Kagayaku Ryuusei! Sataan Soshite Kyuuseishu/Shiny Shooting Stars! Saturn and Messiah ~ Another episode I love that made me cry... when Saturn went to fight Pharaoh 90 alone and Sailor Moon kept trying to become Super Sailor Moon to help her. And in the end when Super Sailor Moon appears with baby Hotaru in her arms.

134. Makoto no Yuujou! Tenba ni Akogareta Shoujo/Makoto's Friendship! A Girl Attracted by Pegasus ~ A glimpse into Mako-chan's past. This is one of the reasons I really love Makoto. She wouldn't let her friend give up on her dreams just becuause she hit a block.

149. Yume no Kagami! Amazon Saigo no Suteeji/Mirror of Dreams! The Final Stage of the Amazon Trio ~ The final episode with the Amazon trio. It made me a little sad to see them go. I really liked Tiger's Eye.

180. Yobiau Hoshi no Gagayaki! Haruka-tachi Sansen/The Brightness of the Calling Stars! Haruka and Michiru Enter the Battle ~ HeHe heart The first time Haruka and Michiru encounter the Starlights. I LOVE the tension between Haruka and Seiya! And I love the Haruka and Michiru moments!

181. Seiya to Usagi no Doki Doki Deeto/Usagi and Seiya's Heart-Pounding Date ~ Seiya and Usagi's date. I really love this episode because Iron Mouse dies. I don't like her or Tin Nyanko.

184. Futarikiri no Yoru! Usagi no Pinchi/Night Bewteen Us! Usagi's Pinch ~ The reason I love this episode is very simple: ChibiChibi attempting to expose Seiya just to get her towel back!

188. Kyoufu He no Shoutai! Usagi no Yakan Hikou/An Invitation to Terror! Usagi's Night Flight ~ The revelation of identites between the Senshi and the Starlights as well as the emotional death of Seiren.

194. Ginga no Seisein. Seeraa Voozu Densetsu/Holy War in the Galaxy! Sailor Wars Legend ~ The very emotional exchange between Seiya and Usagi...

196. Ginga Horobirutoki! Seeraa Senshi Saigo no Tatakai/Countdown to the Destruction of the Galaxy! Sailor Soldiers' Final Battle ~ The episode where the Senshi die... again. The Starlights were just as upset as Usagi too.

198. Kieyuku Hoshiboshi! Uranusu-tachi no Saigo/Disappearing Stars! The End of Uranus and Neptune ~ The deaths of Uranus and Neptune. It was very sad, especially since I watched the last 8 episodes in one sitting. I was crying through all of them... but when Neptune and Uranus reached for each other and faded completely once they had... crying

200. Usagi no Ai! Gekkou Ginga wo Terasu/Usagi's Love! The Moonlight Lights up the Galaxy ~ The very last episode of Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon. I was still in tears but I did laugh, especially when Usagi still didn't truly understand Seiya's feelings for her. Everyone was reunited and I got the feeling that they lived happily ever after into Crystal Tokyo.

And those are my favourite episodes!  

Solar Kitty-chan

Karasuaki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:49 am
My favorite episode is (not that I know the number) when sailor moon transforms in front of Darien. He then does the same. They're both like "I didn't see that one coming" xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:00 pm
That would be episode 34 (30 in the dub)!  

Solar Kitty-chan

Saturn_Eclipse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:26 pm
Mine would have to be...When princess serenity was facing the doom phantom and rini turned into small lady, i loved it when they added the song called the power of lovei thought it was beautiful, "tear"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:29 pm
jadelove
PrettySoldierSailorV
aphrodite_remix
i can't remember the name of the episode. but my fav is the one when sailormoon becomes princess serenity. so sad..
oh yea...i think the episode was Crystal Clear Destiny. it was sad, my friend and i use to rent it from BlockBuster all the time and watch over and over and we'd cry.

*nods* I love that episode...and the cool song from that episode is "My Only Love* which fits perfectly.

That is so true, and i did the same thing, i never get bored of sailor moon, and i rent the video's and watch them, and the movie, "secret identities" with the saong "My only love" is like the only song that can make me cry, because it is so sad.  

Saturn_Eclipse

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:54 pm
Saturn_Eclipse
Mine would have to be...When princess serenity was facing the doom phantom and rini turned into small lady, i loved it when they added the song called the power of lovei thought it was beautiful, "tear"

I don't recall the power of love being in that episode... that song was from the Sailor Moon R movie...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:12 am
oy, i think my fav. episode is also when Sailor Moon becomes Princess Serenity mrgreen  

Clover_chan

Wubbzy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:03 am
Episode 181~the Usa Seiya date! (notice the gaia name 4laugh ) Me ish a Seiya fan~! At the end of the episode, Usagi kinda looked like she was falling for him too...dang.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:26 pm
My favorite episode is the last episode, where Galaxia turns good again, and they play the whole sialor stars song, and at the end usagi and mamouru kiss and then it starts playing moonlight dententsu!! It was so cool,a nd after I saw it I actually said to my mom "now what do I have to look forward to in life?" since I had seen the end of Sailor Moon. lol biggrin sweatdrop  

blackelement09

The Magus Sisters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:22 pm
Odangochan181
Episode 181~the Usa Seiya date! (notice the gaia name 4laugh ) Me ish a Seiya fan~! At the end of the episode, Usagi kinda looked like she was falling for him too...dang.

Yeah, Mamoru-san bugs the s**t out of sometimes >_>  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:47 am

I haven't really seen many sailor moon episodes, but i have to say my favourite episode that i have seen is when sailor venus gets her pure heart taken, hehe it is sooo funny how she acts to her pure heart being taken...hehe 4laugh  

Mishuri

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:13 am
Mishuri

I haven't really seen many sailor moon episodes, but i have to say my favourite episode that i have seen is when sailor venus gets her pure heart taken, hehe it is sooo funny how she acts to her pure heart being taken...hehe 4laugh
Yes, that was a golden moment. I loved that episodes as well.

As well as everything she went through to try and look pure. Which (as Artemis pointed out) makes her seem impure for faking being pure. xd  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff