Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The UnderEarth (Darkness Territory)
Charnel house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:06 am
Keigo who was the demon possesing agito saw the man who had a shimer of light elemental in him, and also he heard him call the dark foul, Keigo will show him foul as he walked up behind them he drew Zangata, this time Agito letting him weild HIS sword. "What was that i heard about the dark being foul?" he said starring at them with his glowing red eyes.

"Now feel the power of darkness!" he yealled in a demonic voice as he dissapeared in a cloud of smoke then he reappeared right in front of his prey wit his sword drawn.

But then he stoped. "Well looks like He has appeared, looks like you guys get a free pass today cause the genesis is calling me, but dont think i want come for you later." he said as he was walking backwards while turning into a mist.
{Exits to Castle}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:42 pm

"An organ... That must be what we need to get to this treasure... however I have no musical talent with keys, you can figure this out I assume. Here take the map, maybe it has a clue." Tysulir said to Alex as he felt a presence nearby that was human like. He stuffed the paper into his general's hand and turned to look at the one who had materialized from a black mist before Lee. However the mist walker had left once again before Ty could even get a wind magic trace on him to find him later. "Tch. Well looks like someone else was after this treasure said to be worth millions. This object is why we are here by the way."

However one more seemed to be in this room. Tysulir instantly chilled the air within a two foot radius of the man's skin. He spoke in a stern tone while the figure in the doorway. "What purpose do you have here? Speak now or you will be frozen to the marrow."

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:39 pm
You do not choose your destiny, it chooses you. And those that knew you before Fate took you by the hand cannot understand the depth of the changes inside. They cannot fathom how much you stand to lose in failure...that you are the instrument of flawless Design.

Alex flinched as his utter concentration was broken by the introduction of parchment into his hand. His focus was so complete on the organ that he hadn't even noticed the sudden arrival and departure of another being. The familiar organ was warm to his touch as he ran his hands across the keys. "I know this organ, this was my families most prized posession before my village was razed. I saw it burn with my own two eyes. Yet, it is exactly as I remember it."Alex whispered, slightly noticing the temperature drop as he sat at the organ. Decent into darkness........the song I made after my family was killed. For my sister......to remember thought Alex. His deep brown eyes closed, and a look of intense anguish and sorrow covered his face as he brought up the notes for the song in his head.

As Alex played, the dark color of the walls began to slowly revolve inward, drawing up into the pipes of the organ. The walls were left with a astoundingly white color as the symphony of sadness washed over them, tracing a square of light around a particularly large pile of festering corpses. The darkness forced in the pipes shot out and burned the bodies into dust and revealing a seal similar to one brought forth by Kozuchi Ozuchi. The seal was a symbol that blurred before the eyes and faded from the memory even as it was seen. With a mighty flourish Alex played the final notes, and the darkness returned to the walls. The seal burned in a strange green flame, and was removed from sight. This revealed a dimly lit stairwell leading yet further downward into the catacombs below.

And all of life may hang in the balance. The hero learns quickly who can comprehend and who merely stands in your way.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:42 am
Lee-Hyun Kim Also Known as Lex
The Martial Art genius

User Image

"Er... what's an organ?" he asked as he scratched back of his head, he was surprised when a human like being suddenly appeared behind. With a fluid motion, he gripped his blade harder and took a defensvie stance. He could pretty smell the polluted ki within this human being. He looked at it's red eye. It was scarier than anything he had ever seen in his life. But then again, the human suddenly disappeared and then appeared again still with the sword. But this time, this man didn't have that complete dark polluted ki flowing out from him.

"Hey!! Wait!! What do you mean the genesis?!" he shouted as the man started to turn into mist. What the heck was happening. Just then, he heard that melody by the organ.
"Huh?" he muttered as he watched Alex playing the organ. The polluted ki were getting sucked by that pipes of the organ!
"EH?!" he muttered when the surrounding suddenly changed. In front of him. There was an entrance to the catacomb.

He could feel that he was participating something huge.
"... Do we go in?" he asked the two as he sheathed his sword.  

Whitesilverwind

Hidden-Jester

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:56 am
User ImageAs Abyl felt the chilling cold he smiled. "You have nothing to fear, for I am only watching. Something told me to come here and I followed the urge." He raised his hands to show his 'innocence' and let the darkness slide out from it down his body. Making it slowly slink across the floor he watched it as it slowly pooled at the warrior's feet.

Upon hearing the music he closed his eyes. Sadness was laced all throughout the piece, and it nearly caused him to shed a tear. "What a beautiful piece. What was it for?" he posed towards the player.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:28 pm
Tysulir was not one hundred percent sure about this new arrival. However he did not act hostile and for now was as he claimed, just an observer. Ty opened his mouth to speak once more but was cut off by the sound of the opening stairwell. "Sounds like you figured out the way down there." He said not looking to the wall where the sound of the path opening or at Lex who sounded quite lost at this point. He kept his pale blue lenses fixed upon the one before him. The powder blue became deep azure for a few moments as he stared, colors of intention and other emotions surrounded this man. Nothing seemed to be a threat, for now at least. "Let us continue downward to the treasure room." He said at last with a flat tone, his eyes fading back to normalcy.

He strode to the stair entrance and descended without a second thought or even a glace back at the ones with him. After a short time he had reached the bottom and stepped into the hidden room. the room held three objects on a table. A polished silver bowl, a jewel encrusted dagger and a black chest sealed with out a lock that seemed to be held shut by a large engraved runic symbol in place of where a latch would be. "Interesting... I think I know how to open the chest, but I doubt anyone will like it at first."

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:12 am
A black mist covered the area, an evil aura appeared out of no where, and Keigo materilized from the darkness. "Well looks like they left......wait no i remember there was a house over there.....yes i can smell there blood....." he said with a big grin.
Keigo gazed at the house with his red eyes, he began his assult on the house by unsheathing his sword and using the darkness around him to strengthen his own darkness, as he did that he charged the house, with one swing of his blade he discharged a dark surge toward the house and as it hit it caused a big explosion.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:21 am
The days had not been kind to Itazuki, facial hair began to grow like wild fire, spreading almost every where. "Oh my gosh, how do I have hair on my eyeballs." Itazuki said, while stepping through a soft patch of grass land. His arms flew up and he fell down, a rabbit hole. There were two things going through Itazuki's head. One, where does this tunnel lead and two, I feel like Alice. But the whole continued going and it gave no sign of ending, but it suddenly did and he fell into a wider and dimmly lit place, a shadow of light marked a line of sight. All he could see were the hundred piles of skulls on top of each other. Itazuki tumbled down them then he reached a base of the hill. As he looked around he saw a skull and picked it up. The dark matter started to twinkle at his finger tips and it slowly collected around the entire skull making it appear to be flesh, with eye balls.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:24 pm
Immaculate being...Was it? In this secular existence, perfection is an illusion, regardless of those who utter the contrary.
This is the reality. Common man seeks it out, they strive to achieve it, as if it were some tangible thing...But...The fact of the matter is, perfection is a hollow shell.
It is devoid of any substance. I spit on perfection. Perfection, after all, implies you've reached the summit.
No trial and error, no ability to conceptualize.
An omniscient being would have no need for such superfluous things... Am I making myself clear?

Alex stood from the organ as it began to blacken and crumble, returning to whatever pit of hell it came from. Exactly what purpose did that serve? thought Alex as he walked to the entrance to the tunnel. "That song......contains all the rage and sorrow that I felt after not only my parents, but nearly my whole village was destroyed over a simple rivalry. The only survivors were myself and my sister. By the way, my name is Alex. Wish we had met in better places, but not much can be done about that now" murmured Alex as he walked down the steps.

He paused and stared at the strange chest as the strange sense of evil that had plagued him suddenly vanished. Letting down his guard, he said "well, open it Ty. I am curious to see what treasure we have found with so much ease". The inquisitive brown eyes of the warrior stared at the dagger with a sense of destiny.

For people who dabble in the sciences, such as ourselves, perfection would make us obsolete.
Many magnificent things have been, and will continue to come into existence...And yet every last one of them will fall short of perfection's finish.
Our function as men of science relies on their many shortcomings.
Then, and only then, can we apply the fruits of our labor.
To put it simply...As soon as you began spouting that nonsense about being an immaculate being...Your fate was sealed.
How dare you call yourself a man of science?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:36 pm
User Image
The actual description almost made Abyl laugh. He knew that people were emotional, but a song like that was just criminal to that cause. It was a remorseful song, something that Abyl enjoyed in songs now, and it was made for slaughter? How pitiful.Was all he thought as the two moved down the staircase. The slaughtered shouldn't be mourned. It was only fate that they die in a brutal way. Only the truly lost should be mourned...Many people would usually cringe at that thought, but Abyl was influenced by Nex on a constant basis.

Walking down the staircase he noticed the dagger, the chalice and the chest. "Am I to guess that someone needs to make a sacrifice with that chalice and dagger. How would the sacrifice be registered?"

Hidden-Jester

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:02 pm
"A bit of a sacrifice yes, but it seems that accuracy in how much is sacrificed is required here." Tysulir said as he picked up the dagger and made a small cut across the inside of his hand. Carefully, he cupped the hand as blood filled it from the wound. Picking up the bowl he began to trickle the scarlet liquid carefully into the container. There was a hardly visible line cut into the inside of the bowl that would allow the user to use it as a measuring cup. "If I use to little or too much blood then the lock will be impossible to open for days until the blood ages and crusts off with time." He said as the line was reached and the flow of lymph and other red and white cells was cut off suddenly by his hand being removed from the catch range of the container.

He took the bowl and poured the blood over the lock and let the design fill perfectly with the blood. There was a click as the lock came undone and the box popped open slightly. darkness was slowly seeping from the opened edges. Nevertheless, Ty placed his hands atop the box and pushed the top up and open. Inside sat what seemed to be nothing but the black mist that was still coming out. however within this dark energy something did lurk, a spirit that was set to creep into the minds of all in this room and cause insane madness. All of these dark deeds the spirit had planed were all ordered from it's old master before he was also sealed away.

(So sorry this is past due. School is mean to me and gave me enough homework to prepare me for the district testing, more of the work to come too. I will hopefully get my weekends back though at least.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:52 pm
Keigo started to walk down the stair case when he felt a powerful aura of darkness, his blodd started to boil, he ran down the stair cast while dissapearing and reappearing and when he slipped past the people who were standing in front of it, he was in the shadows behind the chest. "So this is where you were hiding, Thanks for finding him for me......ILL BE AS POWERFUL AS NARU NOW, THEN NO ONE CAN STOP US!!!. "He yelled as he dissapeared and then reapeared above the box and put his hand into the box to absorb the dark spirit that dwelled inside of it.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:02 pm
(Ok y'all. Thanks to the time skip and this mini plot involving us having a slower time than predicted to finish we are gona change things up a bit with what happens after this. Demon soul in chest possesses us then we go evil, time skip and we basically wreak havoc over the time skip period, or in some cases you can get defeated along the time skip and turn back to normal during it then go back to RPing as normal only with the 60 points you all gain.

All of this above was approved by Awesome... I hate that I have to cut all this short too.)

Ty felt the darkness swarm into his core and taint his soul with black streaks. His eyes blue became black like oil and shined with a malicious intent. The effect that came over his eyes and soul would soon integrate within the others in the room. "So alive! This is the true bliss of darkness that Terran mentioned once." The now shade form of Tysulir shouted as his dark aura rose around him in a black and blue flare of energy. "Now, lets see what other powers and pleasures await me though this shadow's promise." He said to himself mostly as he walked up the stair behind him and out into the world, ready to make it a hell for all. His fingers twitched with impatience and insanity as the darkness was restrained from slaughtering those that were close to him in that room at the time of his body gaining it's new lease on life.

(short exit... and time skip start for me. Btw +60 points to you all in this plot fail of mine right now.)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:34 pm
[ Also, I almost forgot. All who took place and become possessed for the time skip get this ability below as a bonus prize for putting up with all of this chaos while supposedly doing an easy plot. Just copy and paste and add to your profile with the dark elemental magic at a starter of 20 (if you already have dark then you just get 15 points added to that dark element instead.)

Balor's Defection:
This ability unlocks the dark energy that has tainted the soul from the locked box of Balor. This allows the ability to use dark magic in conjunction with all other normal elements. However, use of the light element is impossible with this skill active. When activated black will consume the eye's and the person's normal personality will be erased and a malicious character out to kill all in their way will awaken from a slumber until mentally locked away once more. Users of dark magic prior to gaining this defection will be able to maintain more of self when in this sub demonic form. (starts at 20 darkness to all who gain it with no charge.)
]  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:22 pm
as the demonic energy surged through him, the other demon keigo fused his power with agito now they are the same mind, person, and power. "It Worked i have obtained more power, now i must find Naru." he said as he d disspeared.
(Exits)  
The UnderEarth (Darkness Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces