Welcome to Gaia! ::

Official +Anima Guild

Back to Guilds

Love the +Anima manga series? Then join the Official +Anima Fan Guild. 

Tags: +Anima, Cooro, Husky, Senri, Nana 

Reply Official +Anima Guild
Intoduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite +Anima Character?
Cooro
17%
 17%  [ 12 ]
Senri
28%
 28%  [ 20 ]
Husky
27%
 27%  [ 19 ]
Nana
10%
 10%  [ 7 ]
Rose
11%
 11%  [ 8 ]
Pinion
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other (please specify in post)
5%
 5%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 70

ikLeeBaNdit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:05 pm
Name: ikLeeBaNdit just call me Jon ;3
Sex: Male
Favorite +Anima character: NaNa <33
About Me: well im 16, i live in a very boring state xD uhm verry artistic and i love reading anything (mainly +Anima),i luv to cook all the time.. i play sports once in awhile wit friends, not a big video game player.. i like playin my gmaeboy color and ps2 : ) lol thats it for now <33  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:19 am
I'd like to welcome and thank everyone for joining. :3  

Kuroi Otome
Vice Captain

Bigcats102

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:09 pm
HEY YAL!!!
names: Bree.......u can call me bree
Fav.+Anima: Senri definatly heart xd heart
Wells im a country hickish gal who loves anime and reading fantasy in general....i like video games and play them with a passion (mostly kh or ff) im highly addicted to facebook and now gaia.........and im currently writing my own book! with luck and help it may become a tiny manga or anime series on youtube........and i mean a LOT of help sweatdrop lolz  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:45 pm
Name: Choco
Favorite +Anima: Nana <3
About me: I usually carry a nice aura. I'm often cheerful at times and my friends call me cute. c: Pocky is my favorite food. <3

eunibutts

OG Fatcat

Detpecca

Friendly Magician

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:10 pm
My name is Detpecca, more commonly known as Amado. I am 20 years old.

I love Cooro's perk and happiness.... and his love for cheese. ^-^ So, Cooro is my favorite.

I love video games, music, drawing, and role playing. I can be a little bossy, but I am overall rather friendly (I hope so, at least). ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:00 am
LIEKOHEMGEEOHMAIGAWD Amado-la, I didn't know you liked +Anima as well! >w<

'Tis Mokona. I am a literate roleplayer and I love writing, but I am horrible with writing new chapters and blah and such.

My favorite +Anima character would be Husky. I really can't describe why. I guess that if he didn't hate me for being a girl, I bet that he and I could strike up a good conversation now and then. Maybe. I probably suck at conversation skills.  

Ladd Frand

I The S0UL Eater I

3,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:42 am
Name: Shaunda A. but please, call me Shun~
Sex: Female of course. :]
Favorite +Anima Character: Senri-Kun! He seems so adorable when he's quiet. <3
About me: Lessee, I'm just a girl who uses my life to read/watch anime and spend on the computer. I don't have an exciting life, but I enjoy a few suprises here and there. Also, my friends consider me a good drawer for my age, but I don't think so~ Well, that's me~  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:14 am
Name: Alexandra, My friends call me Alex, You can call me what you like 3nodding
Sex: Female smile
Favourite +Anima Character: Senri, but mainly Kazana , he comes in late, but for the few chapters he is in I found him funny. blaugh
About Me: Hmm... well, I enjoy drawing, I mainly draw anime, and sometimes I draw the +Anima characters, actually a lot of the time I draw them, hehe. I love cheese biggrin and I play the drums and the flute. My likes and dislikes are on my profile, keke...

junghoseok

Spyros Girlfriend

3,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:56 am
Due to internet safety, I will not mention my name or age.
Favorite +Anima charicter: None yet
Likes: Every manga I've read, every anime I've watched, Japanese food, sweet things, the dark, climbing, heights( If I'm climbing, on a lookout etc.), maths, my DSi, computers, dogs, Pokemon, most foods... the list is endless. If I mentioned eveything, it would majorly stretch the page.
Dislikes: Iron, vegtables, computer bans, homework, sloooooow internet, spicy foods, vegetarian dishes, heat, EXTREME cold, bad jokes, swearing, gossip.
About me: I'm half-dragon, quarter-wolf demon, quarter-nine-tailed fox demon. This is not a joke. I have a fear of vaccinations & centipedes. I have n extreme fear of certain types of heights(rollercoasters, falling, watersides, dangling 50m above the ground w/ a harness). I drink my own blood and I'm carnivorous. I'm evil but not mean, and good with animals.

I could go on forever, but nobody wants to hear... well... read about me.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:16 am
My name is K. I refuse to tell my full name. sweatdrop
I am 13 years old.
Male.
My favorite is Senri.
* bows * Nice to meet you all.  

iKyohei

Arikis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:47 pm
herro there~

name: Arikis, but you can call me Ari or Niru

favorite +anima character: all of them, but mostly Cooro because I like to fly and...he reminds me of someone <3

about me: I'm the kind of person that seems weird at first but when you're my friend you just think I'm pretty cool. I like a good variety of music... And I'm a pretty flexible person; I get along with everyone. Looking for friends too.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:39 pm
Name: Jeff, because that's completely an awesome name to have sweatdrop though I prefer Mabo
favorite +anima character: husky by far, we're strangely similar
about me: Hmm...where to start... I live in a backwater town on the Canadian border, I'm considered to be insane by half my grade, everyone tells me I'm a genius -I'm not too sure- and I read and RP a lot... oh, did I mention I'm a diehard Nintendo fan?

If you care, this is my dA

and if you find it weird that I just told you all my name, oh well, if you wanted to find it, you eventually would  

Maborofel

6,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:55 pm
Name: PyroKoneko; most call me Pyro or Sere (based off of Serenus, an old username from another site)
Sex: Female, duh.
Favorite +Anima character: Oh dear... I love 'em all. ^^; Guess Senri or Cooro...
About Me: I love to read just about anything, but mostly Sci-fi/fantasy stuff (including manga). Same goes for television/movies. I get enough of reality every day, thankyouverymuch. I deserve a break, ya know? I have tried to write several stories, but... I never seem to be able to finish them. xD *shot* Even though most of them are epic win, and not just to me; I told some friends/family about it, and they think the stories I've come up with would be great. I can be random, so heads up! Also, I may be bubbly/sunny on the outside, but I can do a 180 should someone piss me off (or I happen to be in a bad mood). I call that persona of mine my alter-ego, though I doubt it's a "true" one in the realm of psychology.
I feel like I might be the oldest one in the guild... ninja 22 ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:43 pm
name: Aleyda sweatdrop
nickname: Pikachu 4laugh
fav +anima: cooro!!
age: i am one years old x] (ask me after u add me) ninja
dislikes: noobs xp
loves: cookies heart

te he he he he..

anime4everlife

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

Dantes_river

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:29 pm
Name: Dantes_river
Nickname: Dante or river
Sex: Female
Favorite +Anima character: Cooro and Senri
About Me: I love cooking, playing video games, writing stories, RPing, eating, sleeping and playing on the computer. I'm a tad on the tomboy side. . .

blaugh  
Official +Anima Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces