Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Las Noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G Drogon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:47 pm
Karasu nodded and stepped through.

[--->human world]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:48 pm
Nicodemus exited the Garganta with En'u and Karasu right behind him "Excuse me, but I have a meeting to attend to" With a quick buzz, Nicodemus had disappeared and reappeared in a Gigai that looked excatly like him. Except for the fact that he was wearing jeans, black shoes, and a white shirt and a black jacket. "I'll inform you of the meetings progress after I get back" He jumped through the Garganta before either could say anything different and went to Ocean View Cafe.  

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:43 am
En'u nodded and walked down the hall, feeling all the effects from the fight. Her spiritual energy was basically gone. She just hoped she made it back to her room without having to have Karasu carry her, that would be annoying.

[---En'u's Quarters  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:26 pm
Karasu watched En'u walk away, worrying a little over if she was okay. She had after all just been in a fight with a captain and was likely more inured then she let on, her arms were severalty burned and the sheath to her sword had been destroyed, who knew what that would do. He didn't dare say anything though, since he doubted En'u would react kindly. He sighed and rubbed his head, wondering where the other Espada were.  

G Drogon

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:41 pm
Nicodemus exited a Garganta, the instant the Gigai's feet touched the ground, he moved out of the body returning to his normal Arrancar form. Several servant Arrancar rushed to the Gigai and picked it up, taking it back to Nicodemus's chambers "I do believe I have found a worthy opponent, but it is time to awaken another brother to our cause."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:37 pm
Tori enters the room, walking calmly to lord nicodemus. "Welcom back to Las Noches lord nicodemus. Now that your back, I would like to know what our next move is." Tori said with respect in his voice and curiosity in his eyes.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:12 am
"My plan will stay mine alone, your curiosity is misplaced. You will do as I say, if you stick with that you will never fail" He moved past Tori, toward the Birth by Sleep Room.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:15 pm
"My appologies lord nicodemus. I was not asking of your entire plan but of anything I should be doing currently." Tori said, following Nicodemus to birth by sleep.
(Exit to birth by sleep)  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:19 pm
(You should make Tori follow him to Birth by Sleep room because Nicodemus is already there sorry)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nika Bell ---- Fraccion ---- Soixante-Deux

User Image

Nika Bell walked through the halls of Los Noches, with her Zanpakuto in her left hand. She was bored, and she couldn't find En'u-sama anywhere. She sighed and tilted her head back as she stopped walking. She stood like that for a moment and then her head tilted back down and she kept walking.
"Where is En'u-sama... Where is En'u-sama..." She sang as she walked down the halls. Her voiced echoed down the hall and she sighed again. Where was anyone?

She suddenly felt En'u-sama's Spiritual pressure in the desert and took off with her slow-ish sonido toward that direction.

{Exit}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

everily

Eloquent Raider

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:54 pm
Nicodemus appeared in a buzz of static, waiting for the rest of his 'hit and run' Espada Team to show up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:55 pm
Wolf appeared with a smile on his face. "This will be fun." he said. "Where is everyone else my lord?" He asked curiously.  

Ghostly Phoenix

Soul Discerner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:14 pm
Kaze appeared near them. "Kaze is ready to put in work." He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:15 pm
Wolf was shaking with excitement. He couldn't wait to test his abilities against a shinigami. At the same time he knew how his ability could backfire against him.  

Ghostly Phoenix

Caelum Tsukiyo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image
† Caelum †

The static sound of Caelum arriving from his sonido resounded as he appeared shortly behind Nicodemus. He waited silently for his lord to give the order to begin the operation.

Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff