Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:37 am
Shasz
Akatsuki Vash
So in my Youth Group we talked about this a little bit.
So my Youth Leader (Joe) says that hmong people are descendants from Abraham, thus the reason they can naturally have blonde hair and blue eyes. This happened because Isaac took over in Abrahams place so all of Abrahams other children were sent east of Isreal which is Asia.
Once in Asia the Abrahamions (Made that word up >.<) they were then raped or something by chinese, thus why hmong people are related to the chinese and look asian.
And also alot of the Hmong traditions are the same as Isrealites.
(I don't have an example we just skimmed this quickly as a side conversation)
And the Hmong people are also Nomads. Abraham's children were sent to the east and never owned their own country.

So that just what he said, and I believe him
Because he also said his father had a vision of it, and that a friend of his went to a prophetic women (she was white) and she said that Hmong people were descendants of Abraham
are you chritian?

Yup~
Christian is also my name~  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:32 am
hmong blonde gene

heart 3nodding  

neee-baka

5,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:29 pm
hariku_x
hmong blonde gene

heart 3nodding

I know someone who is Hmong and have naturally blond hair. She also has very light light brown eyes. I think it's awesome!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:53 pm
I have nieces and nephews that are fully hmong with blonde-brown hair and very light brown eyes.

There's a biblical origin for hmong people by a French Catholic missionary named Francois Savinna; regarding the post about relating hmong to the bible and middle east. There is a mythical origin, a Siberian origin, linguistic and genetic origin. There are many theories of the origin of hmong people but of course none are proven to this day b/c of the lack of reliable sources. These are only theories and the origin of the hmong people is still a mystery.

There are many minority group around the world who are claiming to be Israelites. There are groups who has history and still claim to be Israelites who still follow traditions etc.. There are those who traditions are so similar to Israelites, yet DNA tested to have no significant common DNA to Israelites; meaning they might have borrowed tradition or had influenced, or just a coincidence. Many possibilities, still all a mystery.  

neee-baka

5,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items