Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply OOC Chat
This Topic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:17 pm
My apologies this "I have no tolerance for immaturity and "sore loser-ism". " Seems a lot mre like an Arrancar than a captain. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:18 pm
OH lol no, that's just me personally XD I'm very strict when grading profiles. I've been an admin of way too many rpg sites not to be XD Besides, I'm the captain of squad 2 and the stealth force. Think of who my predecessor was *cough*Soi Fon*cough* XD  

I Ero-Sennin I

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:20 pm
Aka. "Captain b***h-Ninja" Look up the gif. Still I mean you don't need to be like your predecessor, -cough- Yoruichi -cough- Soi Fon isn't much like her at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:30 pm
I love Soi Fon personally. My fiance used to look like her till she grew her hair out and dyed it red.  

I Ero-Sennin I

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:41 pm
Kinda beside the point...but ok.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:52 pm
Lol eh, it's whatev. I'm critical no matter what. I don't expect perfection, but I'd like to see honest effort. That's just me I suppose.  

I Ero-Sennin I

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:55 pm
Effort is for the Literate...and most of those who aren't sleep deprived..>.> (insomnia ftw...D=)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:58 pm
Yay! A fellow insomniac....D;  

Kasumi Jaegerjaquez
Captain

1,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:59 pm
And Anne Rice fanatic! -high five-  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:00 pm
Yeah, and I like my fellow role players literate lol And you can't talk to me about sleep deprived. I've had insomnia for twelve years now and my record is 13 straight days and nights of no sleep. I make sure to try and sleep now though because I nearly died while driving home on the thirteenth day because I finally went to sleep at the wheel and rolled my truck 5 times. I was in a coma for a week and I nearly lost my right arm because it got pinned under the truck's crushed frame ^^;  

I Ero-Sennin I

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:02 pm
Sweet! Er.. .I mean, I'm glad your ok...and here...roleplaying and being critical. XD
Been an insomniac for about 7 yrs lol, record is 9days. Twas a great week for me. Nearly got arrested for trying to cut a kids neck with nearby scissors. O_O Can't have scissors in my possesion any more XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:04 pm
>.> *hides all the scissors in the guild somewhere in another dimension* XD  

I Ero-Sennin I

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:05 pm
Still he deserved it...tried to rape a friend of mine. D= Sooooo yeah would've done it...sleep deprived or otherwise O_O  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:08 pm
Oh well that's a different story! I'd have given you a machete if I'd have known that! Last attempted rape I witnessed, the guilty guy left in an ambulance and I left in a patrol car, cuffed. I spent a week in juv. and he is still in prison for attempted rape and attempted premeditated murder.  

I Ero-Sennin I

Echo of Memnoch
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:13 pm
Juvi? Idk about that but I've been to boot camp. XD  
OOC Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items