Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Arina's room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chisanoko

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:55 pm
"hmmm? maybe." Arina said not even attempting to read the spiritual pressure.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:40 pm
Ghant walked into Arina's room , seeing that Kaze was already inside. "Hello Arina, I was wondering if you's like to go for a walk?" Ghant asked, not even paying attention to Kaze.  

Kaisho Takahashi

chisanoko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:20 pm
"ummmm..." Arina thought for a moment that it would be rude to leave Kaze alone but she feared she might get upset with him, for who knows what reason. "sure, where to?" she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:34 pm
"Its okay, leave with him. I already figured out what Im gonna do," kaze says walking towards the exit.  

Soul Discerner

chisanoko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:36 pm
Arina's ears drooped "im sorry Kaze!" she called after him then turned to face Ghant.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:48 pm
Yelled back and said, "its fine, hun, I'll see u later." He waved his hand while exiting.

(exit)  

Soul Discerner

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:55 pm
Ghant smirked as Kaze left the room, "Arina I need to talk to you."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:00 pm
"alright..." she said as she leaned he sholder up agenst the wall "whats on you mind?"sne smiled wider.  

chisanoko

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:29 pm
"Ever since I got my emotions back, my kind has been flooded with thoughts of you. I can't sleep and I get jealous when someone else talks to you. What is wrong with me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:32 pm
arina stared at him for a few moments then closed her eyes and smiled gently "it means you like me, at least thats what i think..."  

chisanoko

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:43 pm
Ghant blushed as be tried to respond, but all he could do was stutter.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:47 pm
Arina couldnt help but laugh, "its ok. oh you can sit down if you want." she pointed at the meny pillows scattered around the room.  

chisanoko

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:38 am
Ghant took a seat across from Arina, still unable to say a word while in her presence. His heart was beating fast and his hands were sweaty as he tried to think of anything to say.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:44 pm
"would you like some tea?" she asked smiling, she was nervous, but tried her best not to show it. she felt her mind racing, 'what should i do? what can i say?' she thought to herself.  

chisanoko

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:06 am
Ghant looked upon Arina, he was unsure of what to say, "I have to be g....g...going, I have to check on some things." He said as he stood up and left Arina's room with a sonido.  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff