Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
Blood of the Fallen (Training Arena) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:24 pm
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

The fist stopped centimeters away from the katana that En'u had held up to defend herself. The air was quiet for a moment then something seemed to be building up and from the area between exploded with unused energy. A mini-storm swept the air infront of Nicodemus, sending a wall of sand over En'u. "Hmmm maybe that was too much, after all this is just a training excerise"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:24 pm
she sputtered, coughing up sand. "A little" She turned, looking at the katana with slight confusion, then, keeping on eye on Nicodemus, "Ookami." The other half of the sword stirred under the sand, and then broke apart into surprisingly see able energy and reformed in her hand.  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:34 pm
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

"I haven't fought in quite some time, it's slightly hard to hold back" He watched her sword reform into her hand "What an intresting sword" He raised his fist into the air above En'u and began to bring it down, slowly but it gained speed as it fell toward her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:45 pm
En'u danced back, watching him curiously. She dropped into a basic twin sword stance, debating what to do next. "Yeah, ookami can be a little odd at times."  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:49 pm
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

"Your at more or less a good Captains Level, and you haven't even gone into Release Form" He stretched his arm out "Increase your spiritual pressure to max, I need to see how heavy it is" He scratched the back of his head, avoiding his Hollow Bone on the left side of his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:56 pm
She winced, not dropping out of her stance. "I will try, although I warn you that it changes a little. You no doubt noticed that until I drew my sword I didn't really give off any spiritual energy? Ookami has a habit of blocking, or at least dampening it. On occasion it will do it when drawn, its actually very annoying." Regardless she closed her eyes and focused, feeling her spiritual pressure spread, becoming more and more powerful. Far to late to do anything about it she thought of dismissing anyone under gillian rank. No doubt this was killing them if they were anywhere near.  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:02 pm
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

Nicodemus was a bit affected by the enormous increase of spiritual energy, but that was simply because he was hardly using any of his, simply put if Nicodemus actually went over 65% of his power on any of the Espada it would simply be overkill and mess with their minds. Nicodemus closed his eyes and listened to the frequency of the spiritual pressure " Okay, that will do. I thank you for that, is there anything I can do for you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:09 pm
En'u relaxed slightly, Ookami flowing back into an Otachi. Her spiritual energy faded, curling tightly around the sword. "Of course," She gazed tiredly at the swirling currents, "And I can think of nothing, save that perhaps when I master speed, we do this again."  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:18 pm
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

"Because you are the 2nd Espada, I wish to show you my spiritual pressure at just about fifty percent. Please sharpen your senses and try not to lose yourself, I need to know that my Espada are strong enough to fight by my side if needed" He awaited her response.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:25 pm
She nodded, "As you wish," Then she grinned, lifting Ookami slightly, "I warn you though, Ookami will react" She would not stop the blade this time, since in a real battle she would actually be encouraging this curious little habit.  

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

Cool Guy Won1
Vice Captain

4,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:30 pm
Nicodemus Celio
The Sly Fox

Nicodemus nodded, unconcerned "This is my power at fifty percent" The room seemed to shudder as he ended that sentence, suddenly a pulse was sent through the sand beneth their feet and repeated like a heartbeat. Then a black-blueish aura began collecting at his feet and completely encased his body, the pressure began to increase and the sand at their feet began to sink as if a gaint monster was standing atop it. Dark blue spirit energy flowed off of him like some sort of mist, the pressure still was increasing "And finally we're at fifty percent" The pressure had stopped he was standing in a large crater of sand and a dark blue spirit energy steamed off of his arms and shoulders.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:45 pm
Having sensed a huge increase in the spiritual pressure in the area, Tori walked into the arena and took a seat, waiting patiantly to see what is happening.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

TheShadowintheMist

Demonic Strawberry

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:46 pm
En'u winced, her senses blinded. She leaned on her sword, knowing that it was taking the blunt of the energy, but unlike her, Ookami loved this, and she knew that it was glowing with energy. She could feel the sand shifting, and she was vaugly aware of the dark blue aura forming around Nicodemus. And then he said something about being at fifty percent. For a moment she didn't move and then she looked up, annoyed by her eyes but unable to see through energy. "Can you hold it there for a minute or two?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:14 pm
Ghant walked into the arena to wait for his turn at a match. As he went closer to the first row seats of the stands, he saw the arrancar that had made his appearance in the meeting chamber. "Hmph, that one need to learn respect." Ghant sat down only five seats from the other arrancar. He looked down at the battle, seeing the mass of spiritual energy En'u and Nicodemus was giving off.  

Kaisho Takahashi

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:18 pm
"No your the one who needs a good lesson in respect, especialy to those who outrank you. As I said before, I am now the Primera Espada." He said without taking his eyes off of the fight, a slight tone of anger in his voice.  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff