Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Worlds Divide

Back to Guilds

This Guild is stricty a Roleplay and Cosplay Guild. 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Anime, Manga, Literate 

Reply Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio
White Sand Desert (Extreme Training) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:45 pm
"A meer hollow can not surpass the power of an Espada level arrancar, even one at the level of vasto lorde, how is that possible?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:47 pm
"Ghant looked upon Tori's face as Tori question how a hollow could possess more power than an arrancar. "The same way a mere shinigami could surpass an espada's power."  

Kaisho Takahashi

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:49 pm
That is a vague answer ghant as I can think of many ways a shinigami can surpass our power."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:58 pm
"And there are many ways a Vasto Lorde can surpass our power." Ghant's look now depressed. "All I can say is that he has devoured millions of hollows and has lived a long time."  

Kaisho Takahashi

chisanoko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:24 pm
Arina entered the desert, humming a low hypnotic melody, she spots Tori and Ghant "hello Tori-sama, Ghant-kun..." she bows respectfully to the two higher espada. then continues to hum her tune. she feels their strong spiritual pressure, and smiles. her eyes begin to turn to cat-like slits.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:10 pm
"Hello to you Arina." Tori said, turning to face her. "If that is the case Ghant, why is it that when Soske Aizen ruled here, he did not turn this hollow into an arrancar. Surely Aizen could sence it's power." Said tori, turnig back to ghant.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:14 pm
Ghant smirked upon hearing Tori's question and Arina's arrival. "This particular hollow has the ability to seal one's power, its is a great ability to have under your control, but he never stays close to Las Noches nor does he allow anyone who sees him to live except for the exception of me and my fraccion. Oh and hello Arina its lovely to see you."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:46 pm
"Well ghant, it's up to you. Face him down and likely die for a chance at revenge, or we can move to a different part of the desert so that your not distracted and continue your training. At least with the training, and possibly my help in the battle if you wish, you stand a chance of winning. What do you say?" Tori said, looking at ghant with a serious expression on his face.  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:13 pm
"You're right Tori, we will head to a new area and continue the training, also with Arina here, I can face more than just the basic emotions." Ghant said as he blushed at the sight of Arina.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:11 pm
Tori laughed slightly "Indeed" Tori said with a smile on his face. "You choose the next traing sight, one where you will not be distracted by anything but your oun emotions." Tori said looking at arina. "Arina, if you came out here hoping for a fight, you can come with us. Ghant's training will begin again shortly. You just caught us in the middle of conversation."  

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

Ikasona

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:30 am
Iko observed from afar, his skin on fire. He could feel the urge, the Desire he had felt before when he tasted his first soul reaper. He had that need once again but not to feed. He wished to test his new powers, to see what he was capable of now. His hand gripped his sword tight every few moments he would take a step forward, drawing close to the others, but still far enough to only be seen if it was already know he was there. ((OOC: I suck at jumping in but once i get going itll be alright))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:46 pm
Ghant shook his head in agreement, "We will head to the opposite side of Las Noches, we should have less interruptions there, unless you count that noisy arrancar in the distance." He said as he turned his head towards Iko. Ghant lifted his hand and pointed it in Iko's direction, "Bala." Six balas fired from Ghants hands, heading at Iko, the green and purple reiatsu spiraling against each other.  

Kaisho Takahashi

Shieru Fantomuhaivu

Charitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:50 pm
"You can take care of him, Ghant. I senced his energy, and I'v determined that he is not a threat, or for that matter not even that much of a challange for you." Tori said, looking in the arrancar's direction, whatching the balla fly at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:02 pm
A smile slowly split his face, grip tightening on his blades hilt. Iko stooped low for a moment, and in a flash of color, jumped into a full sprint, charging straight at the incoming balla. With a grin he leapt directly into the attack and seemed to pass right through, the balla all suddenly shooting off into different directions. Only a quick eye could see that he had used his blade to deflect the attacks. He continued his charge, brandishing his blade, the steel glinting in the light.  

Ikasona

Kaisho Takahashi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:14 pm
Ghant smirked upon seeing the arrancar advance, "Those bala had no energy what so ever." He said as he vanished into a static crackle. The second before he vanished though, he had sheathed his sword completely. Suddenly Ghant reappeared on side of the rushing arrancar, with a fist within half an inch of the arrancars face. His fist glowing with his special reiatsu, the smirk still on his face.  
Hueco Mundo~Nicodemus Celio

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff