Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
*^ ~The Singing Plains~ ^* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:14 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Aki stopped when Arekku told her to then realised where she had almost ran through. The floweres loomed ominously infront of her. Aki stumbled back a few steps and watched Arekku slowly stand and walk over to her. Then he collapsed at her feet. Aki reached to roll him over when suddenly the Kage disappeared and appeared by Susanoo. The joinin watched with wide eyed horror as the demonic Arekku bit down upon the Storm God's arm.

Arekku's voice echoed through the cavern and shook her heart as before her very eyes Arekku ripped the arm off. She was silent, words could not form. Aki was completely stunned. Rooted to her spot. Then finally she managed a croaked and broken, "A-Arekku..."

EDIT
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:44 pm
User Image

~*Susanoo~*

Storm God
User Image

"Hahaha you Impotent fool you think taking my arm does you any good?" Susanoo asked him as Arekku bit the bicep of the arm to hard he split in half his eyes were now completely purple with no sign of life,"I could rip you apart whenever I wish! Your only my play th...." Susanoo was saying when Arekku had disappeared and had stabbed him on the stomach with what seem to be a corrupt chakra scalpel as Arekku then rip some of the storm gods organ. Though Susanoo quickly jumped away as he clutch his stomach though he had a sinister smile on his face.

"Mmmm I guess the flowers just release or you can say cracked Arekku's mind for the time being it be interesting how this turns out..... Though can't say if he will survive..." Oku said calmly as he crossed his arms he watch as Susanoo tried to slash Arekku across his body only for Arekku to bite the blade and was growling as he did so.

Arekku would constantly attack with bites and scratches a like an animal though there was no technique there was a lot of instinct as he fought Susanoo, in almost no time both of them were bloody up as Arekku had ripped off Susanoo's other arm after Susanoo had made his other one re-appear. "I will....... Mak....e........... yo......u sub....mit....... or I Wi..... ll de..vou.....r.. you!!! Arekku voice seem to become more and more darker and his eyes glowed brighter yet the brightness that seem to make the area look dark. With the glow from his eyes and the seals on his body glowing through the blood that covered Arekku, at this time he might actually look like a demon.

"Hahaha your a thousand years to inexperience to kill me! Now for your impotence suffer death!" Susanoo yelled out he recreated his arm once more and put his hands right to his side it seem he was building up an immense amount of chakra as it seem to be just spinning on his hands, it was the move Arekku had made the Kamehameha though it lacked the natural element and strength it was still quite powerful. Arekku seem to just smile as he wasn't dashing yet to Susanoo since both of there killing aura's was devouring the room they kept on smiling, as Susanoo finish it he disappeared and appeared in front of Arekku who did the same it lasted for a minute there little dance when Susanoo finally got Arekku when he jumped up and appeared behind Arekku blasting him on his back though the force sent Arekku down it sent Susanoo crashing to the caves roof knocking them both out though Arekku suffer more damage Susanoo just retreated back into Arekku's mind while Oku was laughing at there spectacle as he walked over to Arekku and started to heal him.

"Hahaha your a thousand years to inexperience to kill me! Now for your impotence suffer death!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:13 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

(( IT'S OVER 9000!
>w< ))

Aki watched the bloody battle with fearful eyes. At one point they appeared a little too close for comfort causing Aki to stumble back and trip. She landed hard on her a** but the stinging pain meant nothing as the fight continued. The dark echoing voice sent chills down her spine with every syllable it growled. Organs were being ripped, muscles torn and shredded, bones shattered, and still the two continued on. Aki actually felt like she was being suffacated by the evil aura the two were putting out. With zombie eyes Aki stared.

She hardly realised that it was all over untill Oku's laughter cut her from the daze that had set in. Then suddenly she could breathe. The wind sucked quickly into her lungs causing her to cough. What had just happened? The entire incident had occured within a minute or two. The teen couldn't move from her spot, it was like her synaps forgot what signal to send. She remained on the ground ever silent. Her mind whirled, had she gotten in too far? Was Arekku right? She should walk away now and never think of this again?

No chance in hell.

No matter how terrified she felt now. No matter how much she feared for her life. The thought of running away from Arekku and his problems was not going to be an option. He was one of her closest friends. She thought of him as a brother. Aki was now even more definant in wanting to help him.

Yet why couldn't she find the will to stand?
Why was her body locked and rooted to the ground?

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:30 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku suddenly grabbed Oku's hand with much force,
"Hehe I'll devour you as well if I have to.. Sooner or later same goes for Susanoo...." Arekku said weakly almost a whisper as he fainted in the spot though his voice still had that demonic quality to it there was no change in him for now it seem that the original Arekku was gone and only replace by an animal.

"Hahaha what a way to say thank you don't you agree Miss Aki." Oku said with sly eyes as he looked back at her and continue on with his healing,'To be honest I don't really care what happens to both of them either way this is just temporary place for me until he dies and I'm release to go into another body till the tailed demons are gone, though still I think I have a suitable candidate for the job right here, I guess I got to wait an see." Oku said now talking to himself he seemed cold and distant his face was that of a doll with no emotion,"Mmmmm well physically he surprisingly fine I guess Susanoo was toying with him though there is some serious wounds and the rest of the damage is in his brain it's all going haywire........ He's going need some rest oh well probably won't take it knowing him..."

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:47 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

The demonic voice sent another wave a shudders through her body. But this time it awoke the fire in her gut. She forced herself to her feet and crossed over to where Arekku once again passed out. For a moment she stood across from Oku staring down at the man whom was swallowed by insanity. She crouched beside him, no fear expressed on her actions. She had no response to Oku's words. For a moment she brought her hand foward to touch Arekku but stopped half way and brought her hand back. It was breaking her heart to see such an honest and bright man falling to insanity.

(( Oof writers block again. ))

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:17 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

The area was engulf with a heavy rain as Oku disappeared Arekku started to crawl up onto his feet shaking as he did. He looked like a bloody up homeless man with the stain of random blood on his clothes and it being ripped and hanging from areas. Arekku started to walk away though he could only shake as he did his muscle tremor at each step he took the rain became even more heavy it was a mystery where it came from since they were in a cavern and all,"Damn it Damn it...." Arekku mumbled as he followed the river pattern he got to the area where there was a cliff and a waterfall at the bottom was a small lake and the rest of the plains as Arekku just decided jump down making a great splash at the bottom.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:41 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

A single raindrop hit the bridge of her nose. At first she thought it to be water dropping from the cavern wall then suddenly the downpour began. She looked up at the ceiling perplexed by the sight. Was it truly raining underground? No there had to be a scientific explanation. Her mind began to run through different reasons but the attention was snapped back to Arekku as the sound of him shuffling to stand caught her ears. Drenched, Aki hurried to follow after him. She arrived at the cliff's edge just as he jumped down into the lake.

At first she thought it was the end all for him, but when she peered over to see him splash in the lake Aki breathed a sigh of relief. She burst into petals and softly floated down to the waters edge. She recollected at the water's edge and scanned the surface for Arekku.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku let his body float down to the dark abyss of the water it was so deep that it seem to go on forever as the coldness surrounded his body he looked down and saw he wasn't at the bottom yet. Though Arekku just stayed there as his memories recollected around him his thoughts as he remember Shoko for a second the memory pass as Setsuna his ancestor appeared, as he looked at Setsuna something in the calm looking man started to change and before Arekku knew it Setsuna was in a berserk mode just like Arekku was earlier,"Hahaha so this is the evil blood you were talking about....... The one that cost you everything you hold dear in the world.... Well ancestor I appreciate the help, but I need more power and it might not come from Susanoo, but there is always a consequence to it." Arekku smiled at Setsuna who had reverted back he looked like an older Arekku with longer hair though his was red and his eyes were black for a moment there he just looked like the boy in front of him. Arekku swam back up slowly he was running out off air yet he still took his time he didn't care really inside him he knew he was going to make it as he came out off the water he took a deep breath and didn't look Aki or anyone he just floated there looking a little like a wet dog as his hair covered his face he didn't know what emotion to feel so he could do was scream out loud like an animal.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:52 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

She was starting to get worried when Arekku didn't return the surface. Aki unzipped the vest and had it halfway off her shoulders when his head broke the surface. First she relaxed then tensed again when he simply floated in the water. This time she dropped the vest and waded into the water only to stop again as he screamed out. A sad look came across her face as Arekku's animalistic scream ripped through the cavern air. But at least she knew he was alive.

Aki decided to let him get it out of his system before she gave any notion that she was here. She returned to the beach and sat on it's gravel shore. The teen returned the vest to her body but left it halfway zipped.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku screamed for a while to the point where it seemed he was being tortured though there was something wrong. He was mourning he didn't know what he was mourning, but he was as he just looked at the roof of the cavern that was glowing his hair was swept to his side and his eyes could be seen. Arekku finally quiet down as he swam to the shore.

Arekku swam to the shore and crawled on his knees as he started to smack his head to the floor with such force that he made a crater as he kept doing that over and over. Till he finally calmed down and blood was coming from his forehead,"Hehe wow I'm surprise that your still here Aki, though I think I calmed down enough....." Arekku said quietly and calmed there was really not much anger in his voice or killing intent he seemed empty.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:18 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Every time Arekku's head collided to the ground Aki winced. She knew she wouldn't be able to stop him. So the teen avoided looking over at him for it was making her stomach queasy. Finally his voice brought her sight back to him. Before she even responded Aki produced a cloth from a pouch on the side of her belt. She dipped it into the cool cave water then dapped it gently against his bleeding forhead. Aki held his face in her other hand so that he couldn't turn away without exerting effort. Her eyes were filled with sadness. "Of course I'm still here. I can only hope that you stay calm now." Her voice was nothing more than a hushed whispered. The cloth went into the water then back to the forehead.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku tried to jerk his head away from Aki, but she didn't let him he struggle a little before he let her clean him up. "So I guess I should head to the hospital there some wounds I need better equipment for me to heal up." Arekku said kind of coldly as he just stayed in the same position.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:29 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Her eyes narrowed at his cold tone so she released him. And washed to the cloth off in the water till it was clean of his blood. While wringing it out she spoke, "That would be the ideal choice." Her tone was even, slightly annoyed, but she was still level headed. The cloth mostly dried she folded it and returned to the pouch. Aki eyed him, "It's a shame your new clothes are all destroyed. Again." She shook her head then brushed back the white mess of wet hair.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User ImageUser Image
Phantom God

Arekku looked at her and realize it,"Well I should have some extra cloths in the hospital so no worries about it, plus that clothes made me feel uncomfortable anyways." Arekku said as he got up slowly his eyes started to glow purple,"Well get on... Are you gonna go to the hospital with me or you want me to drop you off somewhere?" Arekku asked as he stood there he felt incredibly heavy at the moment though that was the reason he activated his bloodline for now.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:44 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki looked wearily for a second as his eyes began to turn purple again. For a second she remained seated and silent then finally she stood up and dusted herself off. The teen got on his back again, "Are you sure you can carry me in this condition?" Aki didn't want to over burden him. "And I'd like to make sure you get to the hospital alright." She make sure he was set there then head to the ramen shop to meet up with Vrail. Her husband was probably already there and bored out of his mind.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas