Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:40 pm
Im just gonna Candlejack out of thi

But I dunno about it. I still haven't seen much of the Wii Vitality Sensor either. Nintendo has a way of making crazy s**t work, so I wouldn't be surprised at this. I am, but them making it work and all.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:42 pm
I can digg it.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:47 pm
Regulust
I can digg it.
We all know what you think of everything, Reg.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:52 pm
It might take a company like Nintendo to finally convince me of the potential of 3D. I have recently seen a movie in 3D as well, but I don't feel the sense of depth was good enough or made up for wearing uncomfortable glasses.

At least the 3DS won't need any other peripheral for the 3D effect, and who knows what Nintendo could do with it. I might not have seen big improvements in films, but I can see much more potential in games and interactive media.  

Master_Glink

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:57 pm
[Kegan]
Regulust
I can digg it.
We all know what you think of everything, Reg.

Clearly you don't.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:05 pm
Waynebrizzle

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure this is an April Fool's joke.

Just saw it on Attack of the Show.
I don't think it looks that bad.  

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100

Reesa

Magic Lover

15,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:34 pm
Meta_Fish
The DS seemed like a gimmick at first, and so did the Wii.

they are gimmicks to lure the casual gamer in and buy... personally I bought a DS... but I rarely even use the touch screen for much of anything... even DS games that have the option I just use the d-pad... and I play old GBA games and DS RPGs like the revamped Y's, Pokemon and Final Fantasy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:47 pm
Reesa
Meta_Fish

they are gimmicks to lure the casual gamer in and buy... personally I bought a DS... but I rarely even use the touch screen for much of anything... even DS games that have the option I just use the d-pad... and I play old GBA games and DS RPGs like the revamped Y's, Pokemon and Final Fantasy
Um... Not really? I wouldn't consider myself a "casual gamer" in the sense that you're using it, and I use the touch screen plenty of times. It depends on what games someone plays.

Sure, there are a lot of games that I play that don't use the touch screen, but I think it's a good addition.  

Orphie

Master_Glink

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:02 pm
Reesa
Meta_Fish

Uhh... right stare . I prefer using the touch screen myself, and I don't really consider myself to be a casual gamer. And they're are plenty of games for both DS and Wii that accomplish a level of entertainment and immersion only capable with the hands-on approach Nintendo has taken on their hardware.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:46 pm
I knew the moment I posted that I would get replies of people whining "but Im not a casual gamer"

Geez get over yourself people... >.> its a simple comment and opinion... nothing to get asshurt and attack me over...

/end conversation

Reesa

Magic Lover

15,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:48 pm
Reesa
I knew the moment I posted that I would get replies of people whining "but Im not a casual gamer"

Geez get over yourself people... >.> its a simple comment and opinion... nothing to get asshurt and attack me over...

/end conversation
Hey you're a c**t.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:05 pm
Meta_Fish
Reesa

/end conversation
Hey you're a c**t.

You should ban her! :'D  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:41 pm
And now the thread is interesting.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:50 pm
Trenn Flashkill
And now the thread is interesting.