Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Pokémon 5th Gen: What do you wanna see? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the whole list?
  Yup, all of it.
  Most of it; I skimmed.
  No, I'm just gonna gripe and possibly repeat something that's been said.
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:37 am
Because team rocket has to lose :B  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:04 am
[Kegan]
Because team rocket has to lose :B

Team Rocket only loses because they've got some ten year old expert Trainer God against them.
If you had the option to join, they wouldn't lose, because what can beat a ten year old?

They should do it, but make it so you're older. I mean, you could have Pokemon and everything, or just get more. I dunno. Why not continue the story of an older Main Sprite? They have their PokeDex and stuff, I dunno.

Seriously, they could make it that either you or your Rival from your hometown joins Team Rocket. You have to stop your Rival, which you do eventually, but they go up the ladder and everything.
Or else you could join and you and your rival role swap. We're you could be like, take Giovanni's job title or something.

You're right though Keg. -_- Game Freak won't do it since it's marketed towards kids, and who wants to corrupt the young ones?
If they just realized that, I mean, not only ten year olds play the damn game.

Still, Team Rocket is supposed to be this terrifying mafia organization, and one ten year old wipes them out. The ******** is the point of having Jenny's or the Elite Four? Shouldn't the E4 be taking care of Team Rocket, not leaving it to the people?

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:30 pm
Everyone's pretty much said what I was thinking. I really like the idea of a console game, except it would probably be on the Wii and I don't have one.
So, the only thing I can think of that hasn't been said is a way to obtain pokemon in the game instead of through trade. I don't have anyone to trade with and I don't have wifi.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:16 pm
It would be a good idea to have an axe and a drill as items. Being able to make new paths and finding new places to get Pokemon. Plus, you could get new items.  

MaverickDrifter

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:21 pm
-As for eevees. Fighting. Oh the flying one gets wings, the dragon one gets scales and stuff, but how do they do fighting? I really want to see it. OH AND A BUG ONE!

-For that matter, better bugs. COME ON! Bugs are ripe for being awesome. Look at them. A rock/bug pincer evolution maybe? We need a bug type within the top 100 high stat totals.

-Normal/Dark zebra. I command it. 4X fighting weakness you say? ZEBRA. Now that I think about it? 5th gen should be in a place like africa. Tigers and gazelles and buffalo and hyenas and crazy birds and bugs. YEAH.

-TM 28 must be tombstoner. Blaine commands it. If they ever make a remake of first gen it will really mess with people, plus they could make a ground or rock and ghost pokemon to use it.

-Gonna agree with more side missions and trainers getting stronger after each defeat they suffer, or depending on what pokemon you have (after the first defeat of course)

-Monster Rancher style stat training maybe? For those who don't wanna EV train the old fashioned way.

-A better worm. All the worms are totally weak. That last monster rancher comment got me thinking and Worm from MH kicked a**.

-Less event pokemon, or easier events. How many were there 4th gen? Darkrai, Manphy, Shaymin, and Arcerus? Come on guys. Wasn't 2 in 3rd gen enough?

-Remove the Normal typing from like 90% of flying types, and maybe some flying moves, I dunno I mostly ignore flying types cause the normal type addition. Their strength has an added weakness yay!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:28 pm
-More plot, the game feels so repetitive. Mix it up, give us something that no one expects from a pokemon game.

-Insane Multiplayer Wars, because two on two just doesn't cut it sometimes.

-More customization-Allow players to leave their print on each game. After all, if your only going to get on file, might as well make it special.

-Ninjas... seriously

-The game series has been around a while now, and is practically devoid of Easter Eggs, Cameos, and in-jokes, note I have not yet gotten HG. Not my fault.

-Don't limit the game to one gimmick, someone before said to bring back the poketch, however I also like the other gimmick items.

-Bring back the trainer challenge method from Ruby and Sapphire, it was so much easier waiting for trainers that to take 100 steps or so pull out the VS seeker and hope they're ready to battle.

-NEVER ADD A DODGE BUTTON, EVER! twisted

-Add animations to main character sprites on the overworld during story events.

-Red and Gary need to be challengeable in every game, really.

-Faster battle animations, I know they have actually sped them up, but they need just a little more speed. In takes me a minute to beat two Lv. 50's with my Lv. 100 Gengar.

-More explanation of the inner mechanics, I've learned more about the game from Serebii.net than from the game itself. It wasn't Diamond that I realized that burn lowers attack and Paralysis slows.

-Overworld wild pokemon, not now, but eventually it must happen.  

CherubiMaster

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:46 pm
Flying being a primary type.

Moar babies. Like... everything needs a baby. Charmander needs one, Lapras, Magnemite, everything.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:44 pm
- Character creation (appearance, age, sex, etc)
- Trainer classes and benefits/balances given to your team depending on which class you pick.
- Fire/Water-type (Maybe steam based?)
- Pure Flying-type. (Just want one there)
- Better Steel-type moves.
- At least two regions in the game, maybe three
- Moar hot female Gym Leaders
- Make it a console game, or even an MMO (Perhaps not MMO, but I'd be pretty curious to see how it would turn out.)
- Multiple save slots. Seriously Gamefreak, it needs to happen.
- Evolution for Sharpedo (based on Carcharodon Megalodon twisted BAD-a**)
- Slightly Darker & Edgier plots. DPP were a good start, what with terrorist organizations and all. Keep it up; the time for kiddy-s**t is over.
- Get some Crap Past the Rader, seriously. Some subtle adult joke here or there might make things quite amusing. The anime's been doing it, why can't the games?
- Make HM moves forgetable on the spot; they're just annoying, although Waterfall and Surf are pretty good moves.
- Put in some metalhead trainers! twisted  

Sir Codin

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:52 pm
Lord of Armageddon
- Trainer classes and benefits/balances given to your team depending on which class you pick.
- Make it a console game, or even an MMO (Perhaps not MMO, but I'd be pretty curious to see how it would turn out.)
- Slightly Darker & Edgier plots. DPP were a good start, what with terrorist organizations and all. Keep it up; the time for kiddy-s**t is over.
That, and add the ability to cross-breed pokemon of the same egg groups to get some epic mutations. Can anyone see a Mahcamp/Magmar cross?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:55 pm
digi734
Lord of Armageddon
That, and add the ability to cross-breed pokemon of the same egg groups to get some epic mutations. Can anyone see a Mahcamp/Magmar cross?

I ACTIVATE THE SPELL CARD "POLYMERIZATION!"

Say hello to MAGCHAMP!!  

Sir Codin

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:01 pm
Lord of Armageddon
digi734
Lord of Armageddon

Say hello to MAGCHAMP!!
WAIT WAIT WAIT HOW ABOUT BRELIDOKING OR HITMONBUZZ!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:05 pm
digi734
Lord of Armageddon
digi734
Lord of Armageddon

Say hello to MAGCHAMP!!
WAIT WAIT WAIT HOW ABOUT BRELIDOKING OR HITMONBUZZ!

Breed Arceus to any other and we get...JESUS.  

Sir Codin

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:26 pm
Ugh. Anyone who still wants a console game must have never played the Colosseum games. Besides, the games are designed to be portable. It feels silly to root yourself to a home console with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:28 pm
I like practically all of Glink's ideas.  

Sir Codin

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:55 pm
CherubiMaster

-Faster battle animations, I know they have actually sped them up, but they need just a little more speed. In takes me a minute to beat two Lv. 50's with my Lv. 100 Gengar.

You can turn them off if it bothers you that much, you know.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff